Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Tuna Cvnt Experiment On Men

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't we just castrate all men at birth and then send them all to indoctrination camps growing up? then they can have the world they want. Men who are asexual, behave in a neutered androgynous way but have still grown up becoming good little beta boys ready to take their places in the hamster wheel.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is the second one of these I have heard about in the past week. Someone else here posted the first one which was from New York.

Just wait guys, mark my word, there are going to be more of these and the envelope will be pushed. Look for the two legged tunas doing them to start wearing less and less and eventually we may even see some completely nude.

If a man did this same thing, acted all drunk and dumb and then asked a woman for help, he would be arrested. That's the part that gets me the most.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"While this video may or may not be staged the truth is it doesn’t really matter"

:crackup:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
"While this video may or may not be staged the truth is it doesn’t really matter"

:crackup:
The things women can rationalize are just amazing. You have to give them credit for being able to say these things with a straight face.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a WIDE open opportunity here to create all kinds of viral vids like this. Dress up in a clown costume (or a banana suit), have the guy wearing the secret video backpack have a sign that says "throw something at the clown and win $10" then the video would show a bunch of random people throwing stuff at the clown, and you could collect a bunch of money to create an anti-clown harassing campaign or something.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
There's a WIDE open opportunity here to create all kinds of viral vids like this. Dress up in a clown costume (or a banana suit), have the guy wearing the secret video backpack have a sign that says "throw something at the clown and win $10" then the video would show a bunch of random people throwing stuff at the clown, and you could collect a bunch of money to create an anti-clown harassing campaign or something.
Ask and you shall receive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCDYSJwwE4

Princess Leia - Star Wars Spoof

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my biggest pet peeves: The idea that a woman is absolved of all responsibility once she takes a drink. She knows what happens when she drinks, it is her decision to drink. The girl in the video was not falling down, or sick, or losing consciousness. She was giddy and friendly. Of course guys are going to hit on her. That's why a lot of people drink - as a social lubricant.

If a guy gets drunk he's a piece of garbage. But if a woman gets drunk she is an innocent that needs protecting. Utter nonsense. If she was such an innocent she wouldn't be drinking in the first place.