Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deaf Dude Slaps the Sh*t Out of a B*tch on the Train

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her soul left her body after that slap. Good on the guy for standing up for himself. That ho is lucky he didn't uppercut her ghetto ass back to the projects.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, anybody see the white knight jump in and try to take up for the ghetto trash? He got his ass pwn3d too.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shame he used his flat hand. Would've loved to see him knock her out cold with his fist...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to hear that WKs she whines to jump this guy and beat him to within an inch of his life after that video goes viral. Sad but true.

Hilarious vid though, kept rewinding the slap part, such a nice thwap and head recoil on the hoochie. Very nice cranial spanking.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEST VID I SEEN IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A BLACK MAN, AND THINK HUMBLE BLACK WOMEN ARE THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS PLANET

BUT IT'S BLACK *****ES LIKE THAT WHO WILL NEVER END UP MARRIED IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE

THEY ARE ONLY DESIGN TO HAVE BABIES AND BECOME *** DUMPSTERS

EVERY RACE HAS THOSE TYPE OF WOMEN THOUGH

sorry for the caps but im glad he beat everybody ass, even that white knight, funny how the white knight didn't hold the girl back when she was slapping everyone

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
BEST VID I SEEN IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A BLACK MAN, AND THINK HUMBLE BLACK WOMEN ARE THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS PLANET

BUT IT'S BLACK *****ES LIKE THAT WHO WILL NEVER END UP MARRIED IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE

THEY ARE ONLY DESIGN TO HAVE BABIES AND BECOME *** DUMPSTERS

EVERY RACE HAS THOSE TYPE OF WOMEN THOUGH

sorry for the caps but im glad he beat everybody ass, even that white knight, funny how the white knight didn't hold the girl back when she was slapping everyone
But the majority of black women in this country are like this. Not saying they do specifically what was done here, but the loud, belligerent behavior. They are also very inconsiderate, they are very racist against white people. Not all , but most.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not all bro, just the ones who never had fathers in the home. They never had a man in the house, so they think acting like men substitute that.

White chicks are doing it too, with the posing with guns pics, driving those trucks with the big ass wheels and other stuff that men do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
not all bro, just the ones who never had fathers in the home. They never had a man in the house, so they think acting like men substitute that.
He didn't say 'all', he said the majority. Which probably true because black America is what is hit hardest by the welfare-subsidized single mommies. Girls grow up to be ghetto trash like this and the boys grow up to be thugs. It's a liberal utopia, because now you have more mindless drones running around ready to lap up liberal propaganda and keep the cycle going.

Fatal Jay said:
White chicks are doing it too, with the posing with guns pics, driving those trucks with the big ass wheels and other stuff that men do.
I'm sure they are. Divorce rates and single parent homes affect whites too. My question is, why do you feel the need to deflect this onto whites? My suspicion is that you aren't nearly as confident in your own race as you try to pretend to be.

Insecurities are always very glaring and obvious, pal. It is what it is. Until more people get serious about the actual problem and truths behind it, and quit being insecure, then it'll just get worse, for your race and the the other races that happen to be around them.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
And welfare keeps them weak, uneducated, and stupid. It also keeps them in the system (the men mostly). I once worked with an indian (feathers not dots) and he grew up on a reservation. He said that a lot of the people there get a check from the government and its a good amount of money. They live in sh!t trailers, and do lots of drugs or drink a lot. Or buy nice cars and let them got to sh!t.

That's why liberals and democrats love keeping people on welfare. It keeps them ignorant and weak. Never having to improve themselves. Every time you need them to vote, promise them more free stuff.

Martin Luther King was a republican. Look it up.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol blacks are not hit the hardest by welfare. It is actually blue collar whites, where I work I see everyday transaction statements of people who are on government assistance and you would be shocked to find that whites out number blacks.

You have to remember whites are the majority in the states, this rumor that all blacks are on government assistance is based off the biased television media that paint blacks are majority criminals and no good

the same media that made two different articles on breastfeeding praising a blonde for doing it and downplaying a black girl for doing it in the same situation
http://mymamihood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/SemptembreA_Tweet.jpg

You say these things from the safety of home, but I can honestly tell you I'm proud of being black, and there are a ton, and I do mean a ton of black organizations that whites have no ounce of clue about, that is about to start doing some serious changes and huge damage, I'm talking owning companies, owning news medias, even electing their own politicians and putting them in congress, also having their own sect of militia (they have also successfully started uniting rival street gangs for this)

So again keep talking from your home and not having a clue about what your talking, it is indeed funny to me.

(also if you think I'm lying about the militia sects, I will give you a freebie, google huey p newtin gun club in dallas texas)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Lol blacks are not hit the hardest by welfare. It is actually blue collar whites, where I work I see everyday transaction statements of people who are on government assistance and you would be shocked to find that whites out number blacks.

You have to remember whites are the majority in the states, this rumor that all blacks are on government assistance is based off the biased television media that paint blacks are majority criminals and no good
Just stop. Whites are 63% of the American population, while blacks are 13%. So obviously there are more whites on welfare due to sheer numbers. But per capita (the stat that counts), blacks are much more disproportionately represented on governmental assistance. I don't know why your thick-skulled ass keeps bringing this up. It's like you cannot comprehend logic.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...cs-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Blacks get food stamps at a clip of 31%, whites at 15%. Try again.

Fatal Jay said:
You say these things from the safety of home, but I can honestly tell you I'm proud of being black, and there are a ton, and I do mean a ton of black organizations that whites have no ounce of clue about, that is about to start doing some serious changes and huge damage, I'm talking owning companies, owning news medias, even electing their own politicians and putting them in congress, also having their own sect of militia (they have also successfully started uniting rival street gangs for this)
I already am well aware that you, and most black people, hate whites. I don't need to google your goofy black panther club to know that.

ETA: I could not resist my better judgement, and looked up your gun pal club anyway. Then I came across this gem:

http://about.me/hueyp_newton

So now, this Huey Newton troll is teamed up with the Indigenous People's Liberation Party (sounds like the African National Congress or some bullsh*t). Now, since all you idiot thugs will be armed, the police will shoot even faster. When will you learn that if you DO NOT COMMIT CRIME, the police will not harass you. Morons.

At any rate, you definitely have the liberal idiots in power that will help you eventually take over the country and turn it into a 3rd world sh*thole, which is what you want. South Africa anyone??

The silent majority of white people in this country are wise to dipsh*ts like you, and your 'plan'. Militias have always been here. I'm a member of a gun club myself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
there are a ton, and I do mean a ton of black organizations that whites have no ounce of clue about, that is about to start doing some serious changes and huge damage
Promise? Whilst I agree your efforts have been commendable thus far, it's just not enough.

If you're serious about ramping up your efforts against whitey, I personally will donate 25$ to the organisation of your choice for every white sh!tlib you "culturally enrich" if you get my meaning. ;) Mind you, with all these sh!tlib "dieversity" programs I'm probably paying for it anyway, but still.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, usual suspects turning this sh!!t into a racial discussion.

Smh

I cant wait for admins to send race trolls to the same fate as noobolgy.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

the same media that made two different articles on breastfeeding praising a blonde for doing it and downplaying a black girl for doing it in the same situation
http://mymamihood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/SemptembreA_Tweet.jpg

So again keep talking from your home and not having a clue about what your talking, it is indeed funny to me.

(also if you think I'm lying about the militia sects, I will give you a freebie, google huey p newtin gun club in dallas texas)
So basically what you mean by this is they will stop acting like zoo animals, and become productive members of society? That would be great. I bet the crime rate will plummet. I'm glad to hear that their is actual effort being put forth, because honestly had you not told us this, I would have not noticed it.

As for the "militias" thats funny. You're poor ancestors fought so hard in the 60's end racial segregation, just for the newer generations to go right back to it.

I don't see what your problem is any ways. If you are a law abiding young black, who works half as hard in school as a white, you have a guaranteed spot in college, and laws that force employers to higher people based on the fact they are black, not qualified (same deal women have, so it should be extra easy). for. Not to say that black men are not qualified, but being qualified is not always a required qualification.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA is in a death spiral. No matter how much time you waste arguing, it will all be for nought. The politicians are mere puppets, and the populace are just too addicted to video games, TV and facebook to do anything about it.

It's exactly like the migthy Roman Empire. The populace was getting poorer, and to saturate them the emperors gave them free entertainment and built them amphitheaters like the Colosseum, so the citizens would have their attention on who would win the next battle, rather than how poorly the elite was running the Empire.

Let us do like Nero, and laugh while the empire is burning to the ground! Stop caring about politics and how messed up the western world is. Enjoy the moment. Carpe diem my friends! :)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sighs* It's hard talking to slow pokes.

It's called the jim crow propaganda media. Show the worst blacks and the well to do whites every single day on tv until people think that's how an entire race is.

Just like in the 40's all they had images of black men eating watermelon and idiots thought after that blacks loved watermelon.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
The USA is in a death spiral. No matter how much time you waste arguing, it will all be for nought. The politicians are mere puppets, and the populace are just too addicted to video games, TV and facebook to do anything about it.

It's exactly like the migthy Roman Empire. The populace was getting poorer, and to saturate them the emperors gave them free entertainment and built them amphitheaters like the Colosseum, so the citizens would have their attention on who would win the next battle, rather than how poorly the elite was running the Empire.

Let us do like Nero, and laugh while the empire is burning to the ground! Stop caring about politics and how messed up the western world is. Enjoy the moment. Carpe diem my friends! :)
Look who is talking. Sweden is fvcked. You're gender neutral schools, where they will teach the boys masculinty is bad, here is a pink dress and a doll, and they will build up the girls.

Where it will soon be illegal for men to piss standing up.

Where it will soon be illegal for men to take up "to much space" on your metro.

Where you let muslims in from 3rd world countries who rape your women. (haha).

Where soon you will have to pay a tax for being a male and the money goes to "abused" women and female "rape victims"

80 percent of the homeless people are men;
Men are two and half times more likely to commit suicide than women in Sweden. (a 25% larger suicide rate than Romania and USA and 50% larger than India)[15];
There are roughly 5100 men in Swedish prisons and almost 300 women – which is the most disproportionate inmates number by gender in Europe and an obvious proof of leniency propensity on the behalf of the prosecutors and judges when it comes to female criminals;
400,000 children (four hundred thousand in a 9.5 million overall population) hardly ever or never get to see their father.men.com/feminism/feminist-governance-feminism/by-law-swedish-men-are-2nd-class-citizens/

Men are treated so unfairly and poorly in your country no wonder they off themselves.

If the U.S. does fall, your country will be fvcked. You should be ashamed of your nation for being the most male biased, feminized country in the world.

The Swedish sexual purchase act.

http://gup.ub.gu.se/records/fulltext/140671.pdf

Sweden's criminalization of the purchase of sexual services in 1999 is said to be a unique
measure: to only punish those who buy sexual services, not those who sell them.