Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harassment is defined by lack of attraction

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really watch TV, but I have been subjected by my gf to the CBS show Criminal Minds for years. It's about a group of Fed cops who are crime-solving whizzes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Minds

One of the characters is an overweight wallflower type woman, Penelope: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...-Garcia-penelope-garcia-20020005-800-1200.jpg

Another is a character played by the show's resident hunky guy, former model Shamar Moore: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemar_Moore

The way that Shamar Moore's character talks to Penelope is like a company sexual harassment training manual about what *not* to say to women. His name for her is "baby girl," which he calls her constantly. Any feminist woman should cringe at that. The name both calls attention to her gender and demeans her as being a child. Trying calling any woman you work with 'baby girl' and see how long you keep your job.

Why is that ok?...Because she likes it! She's the least attractive woman, and he's the most attractive guy. Every woman watching the show has a crush on Shamar Moore and is fantasizing that he is talking to them.

If Shamar Moore's character were replaced by say, Bill Cosby, and he were to be portrayed in a positive light for using the same language, why that would be just sick. CBS would be promoting workplace sexual harassment, oh the insensitivity. Feminists would write angry letters to sponsors, and they'd cancel or suspend the show.

I have noticed the same thing in real life workplaces, but I've never read it or heard anyone put it to words - it's not harassment if she likes it. That's the defining element.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are repulsed by unattractive beta men. They would literally watch them die.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I pay attention to that the more I notice how serious the situation is.

They are capable of completely submitt their dignity to a worthy alpha while at the same time being sadistic with no sense of guilt to a random beta which meant no harm.

I remember the "cool guys" at high school bending girls on the table and touching their ass holes with smiles and teases from the girls only to have ugly guys getting shout at only for asking the girl behind them at the queue in the cafeteria if they wanted a drop of cofee while holding the jar.

Thinking about my experience I noticed that there are also different levels at least 3, which are welcome(for alphas), tolerance(for average ones), contempt(for betas-omegas).

There is this girl at the gym which get touched all the time, hot guy grabs her ass and she laugh, I touch her ass and she shows me the middle finger, other guys touch her hips and she shouts and insults them..all of this in different days so its not a matter of mood.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The difference between rape and seduction is salesmanship. Seriously if you are a good looking man (in a masculine way) you can say almost anything to a woman who is attracted to you and she will think its "cute".

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good assessment. In a "normal" world, girls would have to develop skills to deal with ALL attempts at seduction. They'd accept the ones they wanted, and would have to learn how to reject the ones they didn't want.

But since Daddy Government is there to help poor little helpless princess, He gets the job of rejecting all the ones she doesn't want.

But just like brainless spoiled children, the more you give them, the more they want.

Back in the good old days, you actually had to grab her by the goods, and not leave her alone when she told you to.

Now if you look at them wrong, or even say something she doesn't like, it's considered harassment.

This way, poor little princesses get to be irresponsible children their entire lives, getting all the alpha males while government goofs take care of the rest.

Similar to the whole "micro-aggression" craziness that's sweeping the world.

This reminds me of that fugly girl at the atheist convention who was asked in the elevator if she wanted to go for coffee, and screamed bloody murder.

As far as Criminal Minds go, they had one episode that was CLEARLY anti "PUA," and one of the characters was obviously Mystery.

Boy did they make that dude look like a chode!

U

user43770

Mike32ct said:
I agree with everyone here.

Every definition of sexual harassment says it's "unwelcome" or "unwanted" xyz activities.
Sh1t Mike, you and Stagger have been preaching this for longer than I can remember. Same thing, different day.

U

user43770

taiyuu_otoko said:
Good assessment. In a "normal" world, girls would have to develop skills to deal with ALL attempts at seduction. They'd accept the ones they wanted, and would have to learn how to reject the ones they didn't want.

But since Daddy Government is there to help poor little helpless princess, He gets the job of rejecting all the ones she doesn't want.

But just like brainless spoiled children, the more you give them, the more they want.

Back in the good old days, you actually had to grab her by the goods, and not leave her alone when she told you to.

Now if you look at them wrong, or even say something she doesn't like, it's considered harassment.

This way, poor little princesses get to be irresponsible children their entire lives, getting all the alpha males while government goofs take care of the rest.

Similar to the whole "micro-aggression" craziness that's sweeping the world.

This reminds me of that fugly girl at the atheist convention who was asked in the elevator if she wanted to go for coffee, and screamed bloody murder.

As far as Criminal Minds go, they had one episode that was CLEARLY anti "PUA," and one of the characters was obviously Mystery.

Boy did they make that dude look like a chode!
And taiyuu has always been the best at knocking Big Government down a notch. Kudos, brother.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. It's the modern woman's retribution. Chris Hemsworth can walk for 10 hours on the streets of NYC and face-slap chicks which his half hard hog and there wouldn't be one protest. In fact, all you'd see on your Facebook and Twitter timelines would be pics of chicks with red mushroom marks on their faces followed by #OMG's all day, son!