Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from a couple months ago called

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl that I hooked up with a couple times and talked to in may/june. We haven't talked much lately, especially since the summer started. She called me at 8:30ish, but I was at dinner with a friend so I didn't pick up. When it went to voicemail, I texted her saying "I can't talk right now...what's up?". She hasn't responded yet. Should I text/call her again or just forget about it and not say anything?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it. Ball's in her court. Most likely she's in a dry spell and you were contacted for validation and out of boredom. If she really wants to talk to you she'll make the time, you replied....once.

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok yea so she just responded saying "Nvm I needed a ride when it was downpouring but we hitchhiked". What should I respond to this? Obviously, I wouldn't hop in the car to go pick her up even if I was free.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you say to someone who admitted wanting to use you and has no interest?

I'll give you a hint: nothing

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
write 1234567890 then tell her its your favorite cab company and ignore the rest

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm i duno think we need more info.. It depends on how you left it with her before, what kind of connection you had, etc.

It seems possible that you not answering and then txting back saying "i cant talk, whats up" spun her wheel a bit (maybe thinking you were with another chick) so she wanted to play down her interest or why she was contacting you, after all SHE did reach out to YOU.

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Mmm i duno think we need more info.. It depends on how you left it with her before, what kind of connection you had, etc.

It seems possible that you not answering and then txting back saying "i cant talk, whats up" spun her wheel a bit (maybe thinking you were with another chick) so she wanted to play down her interest or why she was contacting you, after all SHE did reach out to YOU.
in may, we talked at parties and hooked up a couple times. before the second time, she brought up the "what are we"/"what is this"/"I don't want to just be friends with benefits" blah blah. I told her to we'd see how things went and to bring it back up in a couple weeks. At this point, she knew that I was talking to other girls and that I wouldn't waste my time on her if things weren't going well. She mentioned how we barely talk outside of parties, and we said that we'd hang out. I hit her up to hang out a couple times, and she couldn't because of legitimate reasons. She didn't try to set up a date herself, so I just stopped trying after that. We lightly talk maybe once every 2-3 weeks or so now at a mutual friend's event. That's pretty much what it was before

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
justin11 said:
So there's this girl that I hooked up with a couple times and talked to in may/june. We haven't talked much lately, especially since the summer started. She called me at 8:30ish, but I was at dinner with a friend so I didn't pick up. When it went to voicemail, I texted her saying "I can't talk right now...what's up?". She hasn't responded yet. Should I text/call her again or just forget about it and not say anything?
Ah, looking for a return rate on some poosey you already used. I wouldn't use text messaging for an occasion such as this my friend. Talking directly with the lass is always your best option when you can see what she wants to get out of you. Now that you established your communication with the lass, wait for her to get into communication with you. If you don't hear from her don't bother with her my friend. If you get the chance, bend her over and give her another really good reaming.

Gentlemen, it seems you have no mastery about the sexual relations of fU*ck partners. A lass with a horny poosey will float around from lad to lad getting a good reaming. When she calls you looking for the lasso, you oblige by bending her over and giving it to her hard.