Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with all these women wanting to join ISIS?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are females in the US really this dumb or do they want attention that bad? What gives? I keep reading where all these young women meet ISIS fighters online so that tells me THEY are seeking THEM out.

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is let the prostitutes go. Their head will end up on a spear eventually.

My guess is they are socially isolated without a goal in life.

Excuse me for my hatred, can't help it.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Are females in the US really this dumb or do they want attention that bad?
Yes, EVERY FEMALE IN THE US IS JOINING ISIS.

Talk about overgeneralization.

This has the potential to turn into one of those threads where because girls rejected some guys on here in high school, they're all terrorists. I hope it gets moved/locked/buried before it degenerates into that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What's wrong with it? Flushes out some of the crazy women in the US and gets them out of our hair. Let them go. Adios putas.

Only issue may be when they go over there and h0 around and make babies, will their babies be allowed back in the US as citizens when they are conceived with the enemy of war by an American mother who willfully and wantonly went against the US.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Yes, EVERY FEMALE IN THE US IS JOINING ISIS.

Talk about overgeneralization.

This has the potential to turn into one of those threads where because girls rejected some guys on here in high school, they're all terrorists. I hope it gets moved/locked/buried before it degenerates into that.
Actually ONE is one too many. The sad thing is we don't know how many actually support ISIS and just don't have the nerve to go join them.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
It must be because they're still in the "rebellious" mindframe since they were teenagers. Western women (specifically in the US) are screwed in the head. Nature will play its part and wipe out the weak gene-pool out of civilization.

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Actually ONE is one too many. The sad thing is we don't know how many actually support ISIS and just don't have the nerve to go join them.
We do know, we just are afraid to admit that the number is MANY, especially in the countries they are active in. Does anyone really think a militia like this can take over without having the support of a sizable minority of the people, AT LEAST?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
IS(IS) is a American/Jewish conspiracy to take over and control Syria and Iraq. There are some main reasons. Oil(IS owns Kirkuk now, theres a oil reservoir that can supply the whole world for 25 years, why doesn't America focus on that town? IS makes 1$ to 4$ million a day atm with oil export), to disorder the surrounding Arab countries(Iran is not Sunni and a threat to Israel, Turky, Libanon)and to cut out any potential dangerous new organisation or dictator that will follow up anti America/Israel politics. Another reason is to lure all radical muslims with their sick minds with the ISIS thought to the 'Islamic State'. At a certain point ISIS will declare war on Israel (of course after all oil is taken and the main objectives are achieved) and then Israel will nuke the place. The blind world will accept it.

Btw the big leader Al-Baghdadi was in an American prison for 'terrorist activities' from 2004 until 2009, America even confessed that. How suspicious is that. Sounds more like a training to me. Hes free from an American runned prison and hes capable of organising an army of soldiers with billions of cash, heavy weapons and effective war strategies in not even 2-3years? sure.. To relate: Sony the electronic company is worth 18.7 billion today, if you offer 20 billion, Sony will probably be yours. America said that ISIS has a net worth of 2,6 billion. So Sony is a commercial company that started in 1946 in Japan, after 70 years it's worth the ammount of 18,7 billion. ISIS Al-Baghdadi leader and his bearded brothers made 2,6 billion in 2,5 years with what? Bein geinuses? I don't think so

On top of that, the Islam is criticized and America the world Economy gets a little boost from the weapon market, mostly America that exports most weapons in the world.

America is capable of doing stuff like this, look at 9/11. 'Osama Bin Laden' was in Afghanistan. Bush reacts and decides to declare war on Iraq and nukes the whole country? Sadam Hussain gets killed with American help and America stays in Iraq for many years (oil and preparation).

Goodnight
Dont forget the fact that if isis sells oil it means that someone is buying it, if someone is buying it unless they use hundreds of cash briefcases every day some bank is involved.

So nato (usa+euro puppets) bombs here and there with no warning yet didnt even think about dealing with countries which buy oil from isis.

How comes that I can understand it while the almighty nato cant? how comes that they can find out out if a bar owner doesnt pay all his taxes but cant find millions passing through banks....

Truth is that a big bad enemy is useful to keep the population scared, make them accept any anti democratic law and accuse of anti patriotism whoever points it out, it virtually allows the gov to do what it wants and even silence those who dare to tell the truth with no one else complaining.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Can't say I blame them.

What's the big drawcard keeping all these chicks at home? A bunch of overly medicated, self hating and culturally atomized poz lifestyle worshipping, Marxist buzzword spewing manginas?

Getting banged by a bunch of thirsty unwashed Semitic tribesmen has got to be a step up for these poor b!tches. (No white knight)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Can't say I blame them.

What's the big drawcard keeping all these chicks at home? A bunch of overly medicated, self hating and culturally atomized poz lifestyle worshipping, Marxist buzzword spewing manginas?

Getting banged by a bunch of thirsty unwashed Semitic tribesmen has got to be a step up for these poor b!tches. (No white knight)
Hahahahaha..... yep, only westernized sh*t-for-brains libtards can have this 1st world problem. Most of them probably mad at daddy.

I know we've all had the experience I am about to detail, I mean we all came to SoSuave for a reason. I've had chicks back in the day, the ones that I went really AFC on, that literally HATE my ass and probably would prefer me dead. Simply because in their eyes, I'm not a worthy male. Keep that in mind. That's at the center of the female psyche. Preserve the best genes and eliminate the others. They can be downright ruthless, brutal beings unless controlled by strong men.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EatPrayBomb

Burkhas are slimming

Fed up with the degradation of women in western video games

Credit card companies can't find them in the desert to repo their shoes

Heard there were handsome vampires and werewolves in the ME

any number of reasons

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenage boys who join ISIS get a drone strike. Teenage girls get "rescued."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/wo...lamic-state/7YGEuX52nboUFCQLNWqIUL/story.html

BAGHDAD — Kurdish special forces have rescued a 16-year-old Swedish girl from Islamic State militants near the Iraqi city of Mosul, Kurdish authorities said Tuesday....The girl was ‘‘misled’’ and lured to Syria by an Islamic State member in Sweden, before later travelling to Mosul, the Kurdish statement said.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Teenage boys who join ISIS get a drone strike. Teenage girls get "rescued."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/wo...lamic-state/7YGEuX52nboUFCQLNWqIUL/story.html

BAGHDAD — Kurdish special forces have rescued a 16-year-old Swedish girl from Islamic State militants near the Iraqi city of Mosul, Kurdish authorities said Tuesday....The girl was ‘‘misled’’ and lured to Syria by an Islamic State member in Sweden, before later travelling to Mosul, the Kurdish statement said.
haha yep. I could see this scenario with an American 16yo girl. She Joins ISIS. B@ngs 50 guys while there, 1 of which is a 19yo American man. She comes back to US and says he raped her in Syria or Afganistan. US Government won't put boots on the ground to eliminate the guys who cut off heads. But by god if an American man over there has sex with this little innocent flower I bet they send an army of 20 in there just to get him and bring him back to the US to face underage rape charges. And loose 5 of the 20 men sent to get her doing so, but say it was for a good cause because they captured a rapist.