Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Developing BAD oneitis. Need. Help.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would be able to figure this one out on my own, but it's not quite working out.

About three months back I had about 6 plates that I was spinning, one by one I filtered them out due to poor behavior, my lack of interest etc.

Now, two of these remain, one just being a casual FB, but the p#2 is where the problem lies. Due to my current situation with work/uni I literally have had no time to go out and meet new prospects. When I was dating the six of them I gave p#2 not even the time of day, because I was more interested in the others. But, now, she is all I can think about constantly and it is driving me nuts. Worst of all, she is in my class and I see her 2/3 days a week.

I know for a fact that this girl is painfully into me, but I think the only reason I am into her now is because there is nobody else. Now, this girl is an HB9, but she has some major red flags. From what I've been hearing and what I saw she was abusive towards her ex, a drama queen and insecure. But, outside this she also has her good traits, she is sincere, nice, feisty (I like that) and fun.

I asked her out two weeks ago, she happily said yes, but flaked the day before. I went NC after that, until we went out with a group, she got a little tipsy and haggled me all night asking why I asked her out and what my reasons were and why I didn't ask her out again.

Because I've noticed that I've been developing oneitis I've ever since been acting like a **** towards her because in no way in hell am I going back to my AFC days, which is confusing the **** out of her and I'm noticing that she's pulling back because of it.

So, guys, give it to me cold. What the hell should I do? Pay note that I still see her 2/3 times a week.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, have you fcuked her?

Spinning plates imply you are fcuking the plates not potential fbs or past fbs.

That clarification determines (the advise you get) your course of action.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
Just to clarify, have you fcuked her?

Spinning plates imply you are fcuking the plates not potential fbs or past fbs.

That clarification determines (the advise you get) your course of action.
I have not ****ed her specifically yet, no. The rest, yes, she has invited me to her house to stay over twice, but that's it.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
SHChamp said:
I have not ****ed her specifically yet, no. The rest, yes, she has invited me to her house to stay over twice, but that's it.
Talk to other girls and hit her up in a month or something

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you have to DECIDE what you want from this girl. Dont rush the process of deciding but dont take forever. You're confusing yourself and you're confusing the sheet out of her. She might just be tired of the confusion and moved on.

Then, you have to be more direct about what you want and do it, immediately program your mind to follow whatever you decide (hopefully it's to get the girl) and start actions to make it happen. If it means asking her out again (forget whatever has happened that was the 'confusion stage') or send her a text/call her clearly saying words that display your sexual attraction to her.

Then fertilize your balls (be confident) and USE 'em (go for close)!

SHChamp said:
I know for a fact that this girl is painfully into me

SHChamp said:
she got a little tipsy and haggled me all night asking why I asked her out and what my reasons were and why I didn't ask her out again.

which is confusing the **** out of her and I'm noticing that she's pulling back because of it.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said she invited me to her house, I did not say I actually went. I was not that interested back then due to other plates. But, I do understand what you mean, this confusing bs needs to stop.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said she flaked when you asked her out, but then you saw her when you went out with a group. Bad sign. You need to get some 1 on 1 time with her then escalate and fvck her. If you keep going out in "groups" you'll get friend zoned before you even know it. If you have to, flake when she asks you to come along with her friends, and only see her when it's just you two. She could just be a classic AW.