Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women don't give a **** about muscles and money

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
They are so spoiled with so many options that she doesn't have to give a ****. In fact, I'm pretty sure having money might hurt you in the long run with women. I'm pretty muscular and I've never had a female make a comment on my body.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe having money not only doesnt help but it may even hurt, allow me to help you, feel free to send me all your money so you can swim in pvssy right after.

Regarding your muscles, the fastest way to get rid of them is crossfit, go get them tiger :up:

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my experience,

- Overall physical appearance will get you in the door with more attractive women. Muscles are good but not required.

- Money will help you get in the door too. But the average woman looking for a LTR doesn't need you to be "rich" per se, she just needs you to be financially STABLE. Big difference

- Now, to stay in the door with any woman, that requires game, frame, and staying as physically attractive as you were the first night she had sex with you

Sir James

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to play the guitar. Learn tablature for a few songs. Don't play for her, but let her hear you play. Creative ability compliments/compensates appearance imo.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles per se do not bring you girls. Its pretty logic, isnt it?

But if you have them AND YOU HAVE A NORMAL OR ABOVE NORMAL FACE, AND you sarge, try to meet as many women as possible, and you're not a creep/afc, etc, they will help you find hotter women.

But as you can see you need all the package. Unless you want a ONS from a club. And even in this case you need to approach the girl, act cool, escalate etc.
You're muscles are not a magnet that do all the work I mention above for you. But it is a huge plus.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
Muscles per se do not bring you girls. Its pretty logic, isnt it?

But if you have them AND YOU HAVE A NORMAL OR ABOVE NORMAL FACE, AND you sarge, try to meet as many women as possible, and you're not a creep/afc, etc, they will help you find hotter women.

But as you can see you need all the package. Unless you want a ONS from a club. And even in this case you need to approach the girl, act cool, escalate etc.
You're muscles are not a magnet that do all the work I mention above for you. But it is a huge plus.
I have muscles, been rated positively on this site, and drive a Porsche cayenne. I still got owned by my gf and I am seriously thinking about driving 3 hours to bang an ugly chick. It has to be luck or pheromones or something.

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all. You can get women on your muscles or money only. Shallow women but women nonetheless. IMO it's much better to attract women with your character and personality deeply rooted in your male set of values and beliefs.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I have muscles, been rated positively on this site, and drive a Porsche cayenne. I still got owned by my gf and I am seriously thinking about driving 3 hours to bang an ugly chick. It has to be luck or pheromones or something.
muscles and porsche cayennes might open the door but there has to be something behind the door to keep her wanting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles can help. You can't flaunt it though. You need to have that swimmer's body or gymnast's body; low fat and strong and looking completely strong. Not big and bulky. That way, you don't look big at all and when you take off your shirt, everyone's gonna be like 'Holy sh!t'. Trust me, I would know. And money goes the same. You don't try and brag about it. When it comes to these 2 things, humility and humbleness can be a very powerful ally WHEN USED THE RIGHT WAY.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the muscles per say but the body language and the confidence you display.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:

Man I dont know you but according to what you're saying...you have a big problem. I dont know what it is , but you do have it.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
180-220lbs and lean...any bigger and you'll be a freak to them and attract the wrong kinds of women.
tanned- this is huge. A great tan can turn an average guy into a lady killer
5'10-6'2- most women want a guy above 5'9.
dresses nice/well groomed
well endowed

This is what most women want. And even if you do have all these things, and maintain your looks, there is no guarantee your going to keep the girl. Women get bored just as easy if not easier than us men get bored of them.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
A key point.
At the end of the day its not out job to entertain these broads. But do we really have a choice? Today when your average 5/10 girl thinks she deserves jacked handsome wealthy men locking down a legitimate hot chick (7 or better) is hard enough.
No wonder we put ourselves through toxic relationships and take so much **** from women...

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i work at one of the hottest companies in silicon valley right now as a low level IT guy, i can tell you for a fact that some of the most attractive and most successful women at this company are dating and married to guys that look like roman polanski and ron jeremy, ugly out of shape older guys who have lots of money and good careers. that seems to be what a lot of them care about most. when i first started working there i would assume that all these women were dating guys that looked like pro athletes, and i was pretty shocked to see the reality of the situation.

muscles and looks dont seem to matter anywhere near as much as career and income.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're younger you think it's about money and muscles. When you're older, you realize it's about other things: status, religion, nationality, and financial stability. Yes, I'm throwing religion and nationality up there as well. i could care less about both those points, but a lot of girls won't go near you if you're not from the same ethnic background, or worse, the same religion. Two VERY ridiculous things to be worrying about in my opinion, but people will surprise you with shıt like this.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
captain55 said:
180-220lbs and lean...any bigger and you'll be a freak to them and attract the wrong kinds of women.
tanned- this is huge. A great tan can turn an average guy into a lady killer
5'10-6'2- most women want a guy above 5'9.
dresses nice/well groomed
well endowed

This is what most women want. And even if you do have all these things, and maintain your looks, there is no guarantee your going to keep the girl. Women get bored just as easy if not easier than us men get bored of them.

Lol i'm 5 8 215 lbs lean, I actually noticed that when I was 170lbs and lean (back in the physique days) that girls approached me alot more and were not afraid to converse with me. Every since I put on massive amounts of size, women look at me, but don't really smile they just look dumbfounded. If I go up to em they always talk back though.

I think its interesting, thank god I dont lift to get girl, f that more size = more fun babbby.

But ya, getting to big will make them somewhat flabbergasted by your appearance.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Lol i'm 5 8 215 lbs lean, I actually noticed that when I was 170lbs and lean (back in the physique days) that girls approached me alot more and were not afraid to converse with me. Every since I put on massive amounts of size, women look at me, but don't really smile they just look dumbfounded. If I go up to em they always talk back though.

I think its interesting, thank god I dont lift to get girl, f that more size = more fun babbby.

But ya, getting to big will make them somewhat flabbergasted by your appearance.
215 lbs and lean...? I guess you're on roids?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Right, I mean unless you go full player mode or mgtow you are going to do some significant pandering to very unworthy women as long as you are in the LTR game.
Interesting, I've found it to be the exact opposite. In other words, you need to be working on pleasing woman a lot more if you are trying to be a player than if you are in a LTR. Seems to me that it is easier to find one woman who will blindly follow you than ten of them.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i work at one of the hottest companies in silicon valley right now as a low level IT guy, i can tell you for a fact that some of the most attractive and most successful women at this company are dating and married to guys that look like roman polanski and ron jeremy, ugly out of shape older guys who have lots of money and good careers. that seems to be what a lot of them care about most. when i first started working there i would assume that all these women were dating guys that looked like pro athletes, and i was pretty shocked to see the reality of the situation.

muscles and looks dont seem to matter anywhere near as much as career and income.
Until a muscular, good looking guy comes along and hits on them when the IT Tech Nerd isn't around.