Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When an ex is begging , do you take her back?

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ended it with my ex because she banged a dude while we were broken up but still emotionally involved... I told her to do it but last minute I decide I don't want her to do it anymore . ..Realized she didn't respect me enuf if she was able to do it so I ended it ... Now she's begging me , blowing up my phone , texting my friends , and saying how she regrets it everyday and it hurts her and how she'll never disrespect me again and how shell do anything to prove to me dat she will be here and treat me we'll and never disrespect me agen.

Part of me wants to get bac cause the relationship was good Otha den that one thing ... Only the sex was a problem so that's why I told her to bang someone too see and broke up wit her . Should I give her a chance ?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude

For your own sake keep moving on... this relationship and this girl are doomed.
why you want to get back with a girl like this? she has no respect for you. a girl who truly wanted you and loved you won't sleep with another dude after a breakup.

Joe.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take her back. Given she banged another guy while with you, the new dynamics (for the worse) have come about. Go get yourself another girl.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
Should I give her a chance ?
Absolutely not. I speak from experience.

A few years ago I got with this girl. We dated for about a month and I really liked her a lot, but I felt something was missing, so I told her I wanted to hold off a bit and think about things. She told me she loved me. In the four days we were apart, she went to the bar and made out with some guy, and I found out about by looking at her digital camera. I confronted her about it and she cried, blew up my phone, texted me, left voicemails, wrote emails. It was insane.

I took her back because I still cared about her, and it was a HUGE mistake.

I basically enabled her behavior and it set me up for months of disrespect.

If you take her back, you are giving her a free pass to further disrespect you in the future. It's like she suffered no consequences for her actions and she WILL do it again if she is not happy with you.

Do not take this woman back!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your energy toward finding other chicks to bang. After you've got at least two on your ****, ask yourself the question you asked in your OP.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Worst. Idea. Ever. Considered.

Why, so you can get hurt again motherf**ker? So you can move backwards? Huh? Pathetic.

Delete this girl from every platform. Move the hell on. You can do better.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go sadistic on her. Let her THINK that you have taken her back. Only treat her like crap though from now on and please ALL of your sexual desires and fantasies. Make her cook and clean and do everything for you, and if she refuses, tell her '**** this, get outta here. We're done.' and then she'll come back to ya.

If you aren't gonna do that, then don't take her back, cuz well, fvck that.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
Ended it with my ex because she banged a dude while we were broken up but still emotionally involved
She banged another dude. Why you still emotionally attached to her?

Capt.America said:
I told her to do it but last minute I decide I don't want her to do it anymore .
:crackup: Looks like she took you up on your offer. She banged another dude she was looking for an excuse. Let her beg. Don't take her back.

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Go sadistic on her. Let her THINK that you have taken her back. Only treat her like crap though from now on and please ALL of your sexual desires and fantasies. Make her cook and clean and do everything for you, and if she refuses, tell her '**** this, get outta here. We're done.' and then she'll come back to ya.

If you aren't gonna do that, then don't take her back, cuz well, fvck that.
Dumb ass advice.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I kinda am making excuses to take her bac cause I do believe in second chances nd it's is possible she can really be a better gf.. You guys never know

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
Yea I kinda am making excuses to take her bac cause I do believe in second chances nd it's is possible she can really be a better gf.. You guys never know
Hahaha :crackup: what in the world!!

First off, you told your girl to fcuk another dude? and you want to give her a second chance to do it again? boy! :whistle:

Seriously though, she doesnt want you to take her back, what she wants is to see how far you'd make her go before she breaks you. How much you'd make her beg before you forgive her just so she can repeat the cycle.

Till you get another plate, you might think you could just fcuk her continuously but I'd tell you thats another fcuking awful idea.

For the lorv of sanity, cut that beach loose and move the hell on.

And to answer your question. No she would not be a better girlfriend and No fcuking another dude is not one of the mistakes that warrant second chances and Yes "we guys" actually know.

Read all the advises we throw at you and still do what you wanted to do in the beginning but dont forget to come back 4months down the road to make another thread about how she fcuked another dude.

You dont seem quite ready for the pill yet. You are close but still need a little more push from your girl but good news is after you get pushed down the cliff from AFCism, all these advise would start to make sense to you.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a deja vu again.

Dude , i made the mistake of taking back the ex girlfriend. what happend? she was ok for the first two weeks and then she came back to be a w0hre wo talks to another dudes and no respect whats so ever. let her beg until she dies and never take her back. never!!!!!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In OP's situation, no I wouldn't take her back. You told her to fvck another dude, she listened, end of story.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to come over---fvck her in the @ss and then grab her by her hair and stick your c0ck in her mouth and force her head all the way down on it until she chokes and ask how she likes the taste of her sh!t.

When she says she doesn't like it, tell her "Yeah I didn't like your sh!t either, now get dressed and get the fvck out".

And then never speak to her again.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this drama to tell her to fvck out? i would let it be and never talk to her again.

I would never touch her after she had sex with another dude.

Joe.