Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brought a Girl (My Co-Worker) Home but No Sex ... HELP

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Received a text from my co-worker last night inviting me out for drinks. We've been talking for months and have gone out before. She's in a relationship that is on the rocks and she had a huge argument with her bf and wanted to go out and have some fun. I'm not one to come in between two people but she's smoking hot and has a great personality. If the guy is on his way out then I want in. They live together and he's moving out.

Picked her up and went to a bar. She looked sad and started telling me about her problems. I listened for a bit but then changed topic and began escalating and leading the conversation towards seduction and rapport building. Began touching her hand, face, waist, etc. She had too much to drink and was drunk by the end of the night. She started asking me questions about a girl I've been messing around with and whether that's serious or not. Told her no.

Did the triangular gaze and leaned in for the kiss. We made out in the car. I was going to drop her off at her place (the boyfriend was home) but she said she didn't want to go home. I told her she could stay at my place. I rent the upstairs apt at my mother's house so the logistics are kind of messed up. Anyway brought her home. She was passed out and I carried her up the stairs. She woke up when I put her in bed and we cuddled. We were kissing but she was too drunk/sleepy. She was feeling asleep. That's how drunk she was. Didn't feel right to force the issue. She then said can we just cuddle and hugged me.

I held her and she fell asleep in my arms. No sex. First time this ever happened to me. A girl slept in my bed and there was no sex.

The bf texted her very early and said he was moving out. He wasn't too happy with her sleeping out. She asked me to take her home. She said she would go up to the apt and if he wasn't there she would text me so I can go in and she can show me her apt. I thought great this is when we will have sex. She texted and I went in. We kissed. She hugged me and looked sad. I think she sees me more as a friend or someone who's helping her get through a tough moment. She started talking about mistakes that happened in her relationship and how he thinks shes a bad person and he doesn't do anything with her and works all the time. I started to feel like Dr. Phil and I wanted to end talking about them. I tried to escalate but she said no its not the right time. We talked some more and I left.

What advice do you guys have? What can I do to find my way into her pants? I don't want to be the guy she calls to vent and talk about her problems. She is a very cool person so I wouldn't mind having her as a friend but she's so hot I want to be more than that.

I feel a little punkish about not having sex with her but also feel I did the right thing. I dont think is ok to force yourself on a girl or do something when she is not conscious.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be the guy trying to ruin an existing relationship.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You big pvssy! A real man would have raped that b!tch.

Just kidding :D I think you did the right thing. I would have done the same thing myself.

I've never really followed the "don't be an emotional tampon" advice. Whatever a girl wants to talk about, I usually let her. If she wants to tell you all of her relationship problems, then let her. It's her way of building an emotional connection with you. I think of it as building comfort before we fvck.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been cheated on and so the last thing I want to do is come in between a guy and his girl. He is making lots of beta mistakes not paying her any attention, being a mama's boy, not showing her any fun, etc.

I guess I'm contradicting myself because by going out with her and bringing her home I was hoping something intimate would happen between us. I want to be a good guy but don't want to be a punk either. I've been too good in the past and have gotten burned.

I think best thing is for me to distance myself. Let her figure out what she wants to do with the bf. Not try to convince her to leave him or anything and try not to be too available either. Then if she comes to me when the bf is out of the picture then is all good and we can do whatever.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
She did the PERFECT thing! Your not supposed have sex till your married
*you're

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
She did the PERFECT thing! You're not supposed have sex till your married
I agree. OP, there is more to life than sex. You are too goal-oriented. This mentality will ruin you. Just chilax and have fun.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just using you as an alcohol-soaked emotional tampon. If you plan on bangin a girl, don't let her get piss drunk. Or if she does, drop her the fück home to her boyfriend and let him deal with her. First, she's taken, second, you're in the Friend Zone already. It'll take her months to get over the breakup, so in the meantime, let her come to you, and look for other chicks until then. Don't play the nice guy who understands and makes her break up so you can get in there. You won't, you're just conning yourself.

Let it rest, and see if she bites in a few weeks (minimum).

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right.

I've played the nice guy in that I've listened to her talk about her problems and stuff. But I have from the get go let her know that I'm attracted to her and don't see her as just a friend. She told me that if she ends up breaking up with the bf she will stay single for some time and not get into a relationship. Maybe this was her cue to me letting me know she's not interested. She tells me I shouldn't fall in love with her. I tell her the same thing back in a playful way. She's the one texting me first and inviting me for lunch and drinks. That's what has me confused. At first girls don't show their true feelings and so she may be hiding it. Or maybe she's just using me as someone to rely and confide in. This **** sucks!

I have no female friends. Don't know how to be friends Ruth a girl. The natural thing for me is to try to get with her and escalate. Need to learn this.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting mixed signals from this girl.

This morning she texted me saying her bf is moving out. They had another fight and they both decided to call it quits. She says she liked hanging out with me but then started talking about not wanting people to talk at work (we work in the same place). I know girls fear being talked about. It's the anti - Slut thing that's covered in many threads here. She knows there's another girl in our job that likes me and she thinks if this girl finds out we are hanging out she will start something and make a big mess.

She says she thinks we should keep things strictly job related. I said OK no problem. She was expecting me to plead or say how much I wanted to keep seeing her (I do). But I feel is best I give her space to sort through the bf situation and I will put distance so she has a chance to miss me. If I chase I'm done.

What do you guys advice?

She said we are not to kiss anymore. I said yea sure and played it off.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
She did the PERFECT thing! You're not supposed have sex till your married
Still missed the 2nd *you're.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser,

She texts me a the time. Even now after work after she said what she said she's been texting me about random stuff.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Maybe is best to leave it alone. She said it herself. We work together and we would be weird to do it and then things not working out and having to see each other at work.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's been texting me since this morning. I'm not responding. One if the mistakes I've made (I've done some AFC behaviors) is replying too soon to her msgs. Yesterday she said we should keep things work related only. Today she texts about non work related stuff. Some stuff is stupid stuff that girls talk about and so I don't show interest in that. I think I'm in the friend zone and also she thinks she can have me any time if she wants to so I have to work on being a challenge.

My thinking is to talk to her and tell her she's right. We should keep things as they are and also give her space to figure out the bf situation. My guess is that me agreeing to keeping things as friends is going to intrigue her and make her change her mind.

Another thing ... we work in the same company but not same building or same floor ... you guys still think is a bad idea?

Thanks for any advice.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
My guess is that me agreeing to keeping things as friends is going to intrigue her and make her change her mind.
No way José. She is using you as The Guy Who'll Listen To My Bullsh!t But Never Fück Me. Don't be that guy.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
So she's been texting me since this morning. I'm not responding. One if the mistakes I've made (I've done some AFC behaviors) is replying too soon to her msgs. Yesterday she said we should keep things work related only. Today she texts about non work related stuff. Some stuff is stupid stuff that girls talk about and so I don't show interest in that. I think I'm in the friend zone and also she thinks she can have me any time if she wants to so I have to work on being a challenge.

My thinking is to talk to her and tell her she's right. We should keep things as they are and also give her space to figure out the bf situation. My guess is that me agreeing to keeping things as friends is going to intrigue her and make her change her mind.

Another thing ... we work in the same company but not same building or same floor ... you guys still think is a bad idea?

Thanks for any advice.
Stop talking, start doing. Just give her space and distance yourself.

Stop communicating with her outside of work. If she contacts you, remind her "we are keeping things strictly job related". She will either change her mind or she won't but at least you won't waste YOUR time.

Do what Mauser96 said. Its golden, you need to take a step back.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay first off, like the others have said - stop being focused on just getting sex. A true DJ doesn't need to be defined by simply having sex with good looking women. His end goal is not simply sex. He doesn't focus on just sex. Sex is the natural by-product of creating physical attraction between two people. If you're doing it right she should want to fvck just as much (if not more) than you do. The only difference being that as a man it's your job to confidently escalate and create situations of plausible deniability (so that she doesnt feel like a slvt), where sex can occur.

Yes, it's good to be confident and escalate towards sex. But if you are obsessed with the idea of getting laid, you will shoot yourself in the foot. Girls always fvck guys who seem like they don't even need sex.

Second, good work on not being a creep and trying to get some action when she's near-passed out drunk. Gentlemen don't need to do that. A couple of drinks in her or whatever is fine. But when she's head-drooping drunk, it's not cool.

You probably should've just insisted on dropping her off at her place. It's understandable that when a hot girl is asking to come sleep at your place it's hard to think clearly. But objectively speaking, she was likely too drunk at that point (you were driving so i'm guessing/hoping you're not anywhere near as drunk as her). Unless the boyfriend is abusive or something, she really should be back at her place. The relationship is on the rocks, so just wait until they're legitimately broken up. You already have your foot in the door anyway.

Third, when trying to "steal" a chick from her BF (although this TECHNICALLY doesnt fall under that category), it's not a terrible idea to be there for her to talk to you A BIT. But when you're doing more listening to her b!tch about her BF than making out or touching her, then you're headed towards the friend zone.

Also. If this is a job that is very important to you and critical to your steps up on the career ladder, or if she is in ANY position where she can damage your career if you piss her off, then just dont bother with her. If you work with her, you prolly shouldnt bother with her regardless...but that's your call. Co-workers hook up all the time. Just be cautious.