Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone want to get married here???

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed most guys here use women only for sex. Is that really how you want to spend the rest of your life...running around looking for girls only for sex?

Why don't you want to have families like normal people?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34. I would like to get married one day, because I'd like to have kids...someday. If you don't want to have children then I don't really see a point in getting hitched. But I don't buy into the Disney bullsh*t and I'm in no hurry.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about marriage but certainly want some sprogs running about the place.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys even if they don't want to admit it would like to settle down but gone are the days where guys are going to settle down just because it's what you do. women have to bring something to the table, and have to appreciate men and they do not for the most part.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
I've noticed most guys here use women only for sex. Is that really how you want to spend the rest of your life...running around looking for girls only for sex?

You are confusing the issues and placing blame.

Most guys want to get married and have families, but the consequences they face in case the girl decides to find herself after a few years are not worth it. With the money and power of the state and government on her side, she can file for divorce and ask for spousal and child support. Then remarry to someone else while the guy is supporting her new husband.

Don't assume and blame the guy, blame the system. We are by products of it. :nono:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
most guys even if they don't want to admit it would like to settle down but gone are the days where guys are going to settle down just because it's what you do. women have to bring something to the table, and have to appreciate men and they do not for the most part.
It's sad to say that there are still a good proportion of guys who who succumb to societal pressure and get married just like that without knowing what they're doing. One of my best friends is a investment bank trader and he got married to some bimbo with no education or serious job (looks ok but not highly attractive) at 28. I tried to get the message across to him but all that was in his head was that "she's a good girl".

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
I've noticed most guys here use women only for sex.
You've "noticed" incorrectly.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:

What are you talking about? We use you for sex because 99 percent of women are garbage. Would you marry a piece of garbage? Neither would I.

I suppose you would prefer us to marry the first woman to spread her legs.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Most girls I know, including me, do appreciate men. I have said this earlier, if you want to meet nice women, stay away from bars, strip clubs and other places where people get drunk/high

They dont take life too seriously

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
Most girls I know, including me, do appreciate men. I have said this earlier, if you want to meet nice women, stay away from bars, strip clubs and other places where people get drunk/high
Based in your advice I shall now frequent libraries and places of worship. Hopefully I'll meet a nice girl.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:

They dont take life too seriously
Oh my god!!!! She says she appreciates men!! I thought I would never see the day. This OP must be special. I have to ask will you marry me?

Nah... you probably appreciate mens wallet.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Oh my god!!!! She says she appreciates men!! I thought I would never see the day. This OP must be special. I have to ask will you marry me?

Nah... you probably appreciate mens wallet.
OK, I really do think that you men hang out with prostitutes...I mean, I rarely ever see normal girls that marry men just for their money. We want to marry because we want a life partner, not a wallet. That's why we have our own jobs...lol

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
99 percent of women are garbage.
Avoid crazy exaggerations like that.

Exaggeration is a form of drama.

Women exaggerate.

Exaggerating makes you sound like a woman.

And I once heard that 99 percent of women are garbage.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenberg said:
Avoid crazy exaggerations like that.

Exaggeration is a form of drama.

Women exaggerate.

Exaggerating makes you sound like a woman.

And I once heard that 99 percent of women are garbage.
99 percent of American women are garbage, my bad I left out the word American.

Foreign women are so much better. I would give them a 50/50 garbage rate.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
99 percent of American women are garbage, my bad I left out the word American.

Foreign women are so much better. I would give them a 50/50 garbage rate.
Are you exaggerating or do you actually believe that 99% of American women are garbage? Because my mom's American. My sister is American. My niece is American. I assure you, they are all lovely and I'll bet you'd really like them. But by your highly scientific calculations, the odds of them being not garbage are stacked against them :(

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Based in your advice I shall now frequent libraries and places of worship. Hopefully I'll meet a nice girl.
Keep in mind, since your going to places of worship, your going to meet nice and good women. There not going home with only for sex. If you do that, they will slap/insult you in front of everyone

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:

well some of us have realized that a woman will completely change after marriage

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
gone are the days where guys are going to settle down just because it's what you do. women have to bring something to the table, and have to appreciate men and they do not for the most part.

thats only for a very small percentage of red pill type men, the majority of guys are AFC and willing to bend over backwards even for ugly low quality females that only want to use them