Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completed 60 days of NC,lost 13 lbs and got my LIFE back.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I completed 60 days of No Contact with my ex girlfriend of 1 year. This is a brief account of what I felt during each week of No Contact and how I was able to complete it.

Week 1 - I was ****ing miserable and even went back to the church where we usually went and spent some time together. I CRIED there as I was sitting alone. All the good memories were flashing and I was moaning over my loss and doing the EMOTIONAL EATING during this phase. Received no calls or texts from her. Was waiting.

Week 2 - I deleted her number, blocked her on facebook and every other platforms where she could or I could contact her. Deleted all her photos and destroyed every gift and greeting cards she ever gave me. Felt a little better.

Week 3 - I saw her in college but ignored her completely and realised I was doing a great job so far with the no contact thing.

Week 4 - ACCEPTED that she is not gonna come back and I gotta get my life together and jump back into the field.

Started Intermittent fasting and Workouts on alternate days.

Week 5 - Felt like calling her but went out with friends that night. I was DRUNK but still I had control on myself to never contact her again.

Week 6 - Exams result came out, was 3rd in whole class. Party at a local club. Met this girl who was almost an 8. Hooked up with her there and then felt so ****ing amazing and realised that I DESERVE MORE IN LIFE.

Week 7 - I almost forgot her and all the memories associated with her as I was doing everything I wanted to do since a very long time but had been postponing it because of her.

Went out on a date with this girl in college. The night ended with a long romantic kiss. She said i'd love to be your girlfriend. But I said maybe we should spend some more time and get to know a little more about each other.

Was down 10 lbs and looked much better than what I usually looked.

Week 8 - Had one more plate who was my classmate in school and I had a crush on her at that time. We went out for a Movie and during that I held her hand,felt her entire body and I could tell from her heartbeat and breathing that she was horny as ****. After the movie we went back to her apartment where we had sex multiple times. No memory or any sign of my Ex during this week.

No Contact helped me to get back my life together. And to establish myself as a Strong person who is not dependent on anyone for his happiness. At this point of time I can live alone because I love myself even more than before. I lost 13 lbs in almost 4 weeks. I had sex with 2 girls, kissed 3 girls and now I have 2 plates for sex and 1 for maybe a relationship but I don't wanna go down that road again.

I am much happier than I was ever with her and I realised that no amount of girl's bull**** should affect you. No amount of love should make you weak and dependent on someone else to make you feel good.

Next 60 days would be related to my development as a person only and I would lose a ****load of weight.

My Aim : Get better Lose weight Look good and focus on myself. Girls would sense this and would ****ing CHASE YOU.

Thanks SS and all the members who helped me during this period. I owe you my Life.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, hope you continue to have improved success along the way.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done chief. Keep up the good work :up:

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiring. 35 days NC after 7 year relationship.

No women in my life yet :-(

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit 60 myself. The struggle is real. Really worth it!

Spax- keep going. Trust us. PM me if interested.

OP- Cheers man! Thanks for the encouragements and congratulations!

Also, if I can somewhat hijack your post, I can post my more detailed road later. LTM if you are ok with that.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent. Seeing stories like this makes my day and motivates me to continue spreading wisdom around this forum to help bros out. Keep it up +1

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I am almost done 60 days of NC from the HB8 girl who liked me but dumped me later and still feels needy sometimes! I am brute-forcing myself!

I also lost more than 17lbs in that timeframe. Feels better physically and attractive also but... The problem lies within my mindset!

I am hardcase BTW. No girlfriend or hookup since NC. And sadly half-virgin...

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would love to dedicate this success to every member of SS . I was once in a turmoil but as of now I know that I always deserve better. No amount of girls can actually make you feel good about yourself because that feeling is inside all of us and we don't need anyone to tell us about our worth. Thank you for all the appreciation.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
Same here. I am almost done 60 days of NC from the HB8 girl who liked me but dumped me later and still feels needy sometimes! I am brute-forcing myself!

I also lost more than 17lbs in that timeframe. Feels better physically and attractive also but... The problem lies within my mindset!

I am hardcase BTW. No girlfriend or hookup since NC. And sadly half-virgin...

Feel free to contact me anytime. I would help you in every way I could. You are not alone. We all are with you.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will complete 2 weeks of NC , freaking hard. realized i need to focus on myself and my goals , my career. although i keep thinking about her all the time . i don't know how but i wish it all goes away. the anger inside keep rising and i try to navigate it to my goals.

Joe.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Just hit 60 myself. The struggle is real. Really worth it!

Spax- keep going. Trust us. PM me if interested.

OP- Cheers man! Thanks for the encouragements and congratulations!

Also, if I can somewhat hijack your post, I can post my more detailed road later. LTM if you are ok with that.

Its ok man. We all are here to help each other. Don't forget to rep me up. ;)

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
Feel free to contact me anytime. I would help you in every way I could. You are not alone. We all are with you.
Thanks man and to the other guys of course. Without sosuave I would definitely in a much worse situation than I am currently in, I know.

I have a long and hard journey in front of me and sometimes I had difficulties to follow up with that...

I will keep in touch with you!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
Thanks man and to the other guys of course. Without sosuave I would definitely in a much worse situation than I am currently in, I know.

I have a long and hard journey in front of me and sometimes I had difficulties to follow up with that...

I will keep in touch with you!

:) .

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real aim or purpose of No Contact is to make a person stronger than before and making him independent and help him form a habit of staying without his ex.

Still many guys think that this is a TACTIC or a TRICK to allure back your ex into your old ****ty life.

REMEMBER! If she can live without you for 1 week or 2 weeks or even 3 weeks of NO CONTACT then she can spend her ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT YOU. So why the **** would you want her back in your life.

Stop being a *****. You're just afraid of jumping back into the dating field. You just don't wanna step out of your comfort zone. ****ing *****.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason you'd be hung up over your ex is because she paid attention to you.

Find another girl who is hotter and does the same, and NC is a piece of cake.

NC can be pretty hard if you have no options... This is why so many guys fail

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The only reason you'd be hung up over your ex is because she paid attention to you.

Find another girl who is hotter and does the same, and NC is a piece of cake.

NC can be pretty hard if you have no options... This is why so many guys fail

Exactly! The first time I broke up with her and went NC, I failed because I didn't had any options. But this time I made sure that the 10th day of No Contact would be the last day for her to contact me and if she failed to do so I will end everything. She called me on day 11 and at that time I was sitting with a girl holding her hand and stuff.

Having options made NO CONTACT easier.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up. I'm at 60+ days and it gets better. Good for you