Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got some ass, now what?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is amature but it is sort of uncharted territory for me.

Met a girl on the OK Cupid.

Date. Escalate. F^cked her. Spent the night at her almost begging request.

I like her. But for now she is no more than a plate. Dont want anything resempling relationship or commitment. She was more into me than I her.

I want to text her as to not be rude. I do want to see her again,but again, just as a plate.

What do I text her saying?

I am looking for something sweet enough that she dosnt feel bad giving up the goods on the first night and maintaining my interest, but I dont want to be sappy or give her any false hope.

Thoughts?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Invite her over to your place to watch a movie. Then shag her again.

this

keep smashing it

game her good this should be an easy one

keep text convos short dont send her novels vomit inducing material

just set up another date sometime this week

Serenity

Reaction score
Tell her she's too needy and stop fvcking her, or the other alternative which is to pump and dump. Either way she'll learn, and either way she'll be burned and you're going to be blamed.

I've had an experience similar to that. Date, escalate and fvck on the first date insisting on sleeping at my place. Dumped her hard after that, she came begging for more like a crazy b!tch a week later. I was dumb enough to think just keeping her around to fvck would work, but it didn't so I fvcked her, dumped her hard again and made sure she never find me.

If you're looking to just fvck and to avoid relationship you can't be caring for how she feels, because that's what people in relationships do. You could alternatively just state what you want, to say "I don't want a relationship, I just want to fvck". Any other way to get her to understand that also works, if you find a creative work-around.

There's no pretty way to say "I don't like you enough for relationship, but you're a nice piece of meat to fvck", and to say it without being deceptive and giving false hope. It's hope that keeps people hooked like that.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I texted her this:

"Had a great time and really enjoyed getting to know you. Lets see each other again when we can."

20min later
HB7- Thank you. I had a really good time too. I am glad I still met you after the phone conversation. I am gonna be busy for the next 2 weeks but I can try to make time.

Me- Nothing

(She said she hated my phone call but still agreed to meet me, told me later that night she was glad she did. First time I have EVER heard my phone skills were weak. I think its the small language barrier. I was only on the phone with her for 4 minutes. When I sensed her squirm I just booked the meeting.)

(She really is going to be busy. She is an event planner for a venue and they have lots of holiday parties. She spoke of this too while together. I even mentioned it sometime that night "I guess we will just have to wait till January" for something, I dont remeber what. She replied "Well we could see each other at night you know" I told her I wasn’t gonna drive that far unless I was spending the night. She agreed. I strongly dont think this is a blow off of any kind.

I was thinking of texting her back "Youll make time" Or" If you want those massages again, youll make time" Something like that. But I am quickly learning, especially since I HATE texting, that usually nothing, is better than even the best text.

What is nice about this chick, is even though I would like to see her again, and she is definitely down to F. I am the closest I have ever been to outcome indifference with a girl before.

Espi- I really like the idea of saying nothing. I really, really, hate this text game. I stress WAY more about each f^ckin text I send than any other part of my interaction with a woman, including cold approaches, sex, talking on the phone or in person. As a matter of fact I am pretty bold and assertive at everything I do with a chick, for the most part, except for text.

Last night, an HB8 texted me after she and her friend flaked fri night. First time I met them. Texted her and she didnt respond till Sun. "Who is this". I was skeptical to even answer. But I reminded her anyway. She Said" Oooooo my God I didnt even realize this was your "
I drafted this: "No prob. Let me know the next time your performing and we'll hang out." But I decided not to send it. I dont want to be a fan. I want to eat her box. So... If I reach out again Im thinking to just invite her for drinks somewhere. I know she has low IL for me but, who the fuc9 cares really. I have been pulling good lately so whatever if she blows me off. But why even contact me and then respond again?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update and thanks

The first girl made time. O boy did she. A wild success. Espi, totally right. I decided to text nothing back. Waited till Sat. Booked a "date" at her place. Had a good roll around her apartment for like 3hrs and did NOT spend the night. Next night she called me. Spoke for a little. I backed her off politely till after the holidays. She is eating out of my hand. You guys really know your sh!t.

Second girl. Again. Texted nothing till Friday afternoon. Invited her out. She responed that she was preforming but would like to meet afterwards. Waited till about 1030 that night and told her where we were. She flaked again. Dont care, met another great chick that night anyway. Ill next her in after the new year. I am still not as hardened as you guys. I like the practice. I can tell she has very low IL. I just would like to see if I can pull it anyway for the practice. At least she saved my #. OMG. Wait, why the f^ck do I care about such a small accomplishment as that. Nevermind she is gone today. HAHAHA. Its just she was on American Idol so I thought it would be fun to hook up with her. PM if you want to see who she is.

Anyway, Espi, thanks for encouraging and enlightening me. I hate texting so I appreciate you helping me see the light of saying nothing. Pen pals are for prison. Thanks.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Resempling means I typed to fast and missed the mistake. Resembling is what I think I meant to say.