Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking down the feminist claim that men objectify women

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the frustrated self-righteous women who are either overweight, unattractive or just plain boring and uninteresting have a natural propensity to hate the attractive, physically fit and sexually empowered female and somehow its the man's fault. This extremely toxic shaming tactic is further spread by the mainstream white knight media who encourage everyone to be sexually empowered (women, gays, lesbians) except for the heterosexual male because god knows we are evil.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ColonelKilgore said:
This extremely toxic shaming tactic is further spread by the mainstream white knight media who encourage everyone to be sexually empowered (women, gays, lesbians) except for the heterosexual male because god knows we are evil.
Lol, you're right, all those types are encouraged to be sexually empowered except for the heterosexual male. Although maybe that's partly because they don't need the encouragement.

I will note, however, that the mainstream media pushes health and fitness heavily, despite all the "accept your body image as beautiful even if you're a fat, ugly woman".

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "objectification" thing has always been pure projection. It's men who are objectified in history and current culture, not the other way around. The kind of objectification men do (HB 8) is a weak imitation of the ways men are objectified by women and society at large. Ever know a woman to take months and months to get over a breakup? I haven't. Ever see a movie or TV show where they use a murdered man to garner sympathy and emotional outrage? Ever see news headlines where they make a point of framing it as "100 men were savagely killed?" Nothing to stew over, turn it into a tool and work it to your advantage.

"Objectification" decodes into "didn't put a woman or child above himself."

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
ColonelKilgore said:
This extremely toxic shaming tactic is further spread by the mainstream white knight media who encourage everyone to be sexually empowered (women, gays, lesbians) except for the heterosexual male because god knows we are evil.
Well, I don't know if the media really is cruel to heterosexual men, but if they are....that's wrong. But I also think that objectifying women for sex is also bad. We have more to offer than just sex, you know.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
yes, but sex is a womans primary value.
For MANY women, it's the ONLY value. I mean really, for the majority of women, what else are they good for?

Can anyone relate to this? :

Man: "Hey honey can you make dinner tonight?"
Woman: "No I worked all day (sitting on Facebook), and now I am busy (sitting on Facebook)"

Man: "Hey honey sense we both worked all day, can you help me change this oil in YOUR car?"
Woman: "no that's a man's job, I am not getting dirty. I have to look good and clean for people (my orbiters on Facebook that I am having s3x chat with late at night after you go to bed tired from a hard day's work)"

Man: "Hey honey, do you mind mowing the yard for me Saturday? I have to go to the office and work on a project that is due Monday?"
Woman: "No I don't know how to use the mower"
Man: "It's really easy, I can show you really quick"
Woman: "No I am too busy (sitting on Facebook)"

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women objectify men ALL THE TIME. They just don't want to admit it, and say it's bad that men do it, when it goes against their feminist narrative.

Here's the short article:
Jezebel blogger said:
Jennifer Lawrence arrived at LAX today and holy ****ing **** who is that symmetrical vision in the smartly tailored blazer next to her?

It's her bodyguard! Her bodyguard who makes the professionally good looking Nicholas Hoult look like a dump taken on a floor by award-winning journalist Charles C. Johnson.
First two comments:
Lots of celebrity bodyguards are. Lady Gaga's are legendary: *picture of "hot" bodyguard*
Seriously, why are so many celebrity bodyguards beyond hot? It is something I've noticed and I don't even read celeb blogs or see pics of them that often....Beyonce also has a super hot bodyguard.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Women objectify men ALL THE TIME. They just don't want to admit it, and say it's bad that men do it, when it goes against their feminist narrative.

Here's the short article:

First two comments:
Yes but the difference is that men don't find that offensive

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
Yes but the difference is that men don't find that offensive
#doublestandard #equality

logicallefty

Reaction score
Oh hi again princess. We know you are a strong woman who never gets offended, or you wouldn't be here corresponding with all of us male pigs.

So are you an \|/ or an \{}/ ?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Oh hi again princess. We know you are a strong woman who never gets offended, or you wouldn't be here corresponding with all of us male pigs.

So are you an \|/ or an \{}/ ?
No, I don't want to correspond to "male pigs"... I'm not a feminist and I do like men... But I think it's wrong when men objectify and use women for sex

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
No, I don't want to correspond to "male pigs"... I'm not a feminist and I do like men... But I think it's wrong when men objectify and use women for sex
Some women WANT to be objectified and used for sex. A lot, actually.

Is that the man's fault?

logicallefty

Reaction score
princess_124 said:
Why are you here?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Why are you here?
To teach men on here
-not to have premarital sex...
-sex is special and should be done between couples that love each other
-not to use girls for sex (one night stands)
-not all girls are male-hating feminists
-stop obsessing over sex....even though sex is very part of human life, there is more to life than just sex

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess you're the reason women have a bad reputation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
princess_124 said:
To teach men on here not to have premarital sex...
We got that covered babe. We just share a picture of Zarky and its the best birth control one can get.

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score