Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never assume you are the only one

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never ever assume that the chick your involved with doesn’t have a 100 other options beside you

The demand for basic puss far outweighs the demand for basic c0ck and competition is inevitably going to be rife

You need the mindset that if you aint tapping it then someone else is , take your chances whilst you have them

I know chicks that are happily screwing 2/ 3 guys a week without breaking a sweat , this is how many options even basic women have for sex

Don’t for one second believe that by learning a couple of routines and lines is going to exempt you from needing to compete and work hard for new puss

You need to bring your A game to the table every single time if you want to succeed with women no exceptions, not giving a fukk is an absolute essential and is your primary weapon of mass seduction

Also No matter what happens you must maintain your frame with your woman , if you break the frame you shatter the illusion and therefore her attraction towards you as well

By implementing a true DJ mindset you will ultimately see women for what they really are and it is not pretty

However in the long run its going to save you from a whole lot of heartbreak and financial ruin

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Or just have ons until you can find a non american woman wife.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing your A game and not giving a fukk are contradictory

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You need to bring your A game to the table every single time if you want to succeed with women no exceptions, not giving a fukk is an absolute essential and is your primary weapon of mass seduction"

I dont get how can some people be so stupid and blind they never realise their own stupidity contraditcs themselves all the time.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Bringing your A game and not giving a fukk are contradictory
not giving a fvck is A game. thought you would have learnt that by now.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Still is contradictory

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Still is contradictory
to you, skinnyguy and bradH perhaps.

but to those who understand women it isn't.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Having A game means the best game, to be on constant guard; never dropping your guard. Planning ahead, all those strategies that are taught here. Dressing up the best, having the best walking rythm. So on. Endless.

So how does this and "Not giving a fvck" are same? I am surprised someone can be so blind to their own stupidity.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Having A game means the best game, to be on constant guard; never dropping your guard. Planning ahead, all those strategies that are taught here. Dressing up the best, having the best walking rythm. So on. Endless.

So how does this and "Not giving a fvck" are same? I am surprised someone can be so blind to their own stupidity.
Because by not giving a fvck you are doing your own thing and not worried about what happens, i.e. outcome independence. You're not planning ahead or worried what will happen next, you are in the moment.

That is A game. OP said nothing about dressing up or planning ahead or always being on guard.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:

you would know if you took the time to understand what is being taught on this site instead of attempting to turn those who want to learn as if you, at the grand old age of 20, knew all there was to know about life.

A Game means being at one with one's true self. Not dependent on anyone for their happiness or sense of self-esteem or identity. They can take it or leave it. All that stuff you mentioned is mere decoration. Baubles. Talk. And there are plenty of betas with no game who can talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

http://www.adorn-london.com/wp-content/uploads/image/AW2011/Hot List/Christmas Baubles .jpg

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring A game = Being polished, smooth, charismatic, confident and comfortable in your own skin. As well as having theoretical knowledge and "GAME" theory and principals down pat. And being able to apply all of these concepts tword women.

Not giving a **** = means being outcome independent and not being desperate, needy or having a scarcity mindset. But being able to display extreme confidence through body language, eye contact and conversational skills therby projecting intrest but with air of indeffernece.
Trust me women fawn over men like this. This is how I was able to spin 5 plates at one time.:up: It was only when I started to care about one of my plates that things started to fall apart. As long as you dont get your feeling involved you will come out ahead.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
You four need some love, come to me.
nope. i got all the love i need by myself and i don't need it from anybody else. male or female. that's A game.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Don Juan

Dhoulmagus has a spectacular aura aboutDhoulmagus has a spectacular aura aboutDhoulmagus has a spectacular aura about

Or just have ons until you can find a non american woman wife.
What's this mystical thing with European women? They are just as big as *****s and Western culture is spreading rapidly over there. I was overseas not to long ago so I can speak from the very least personal experience

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
What's this mystical thing with European women? They are just as big as *****s and Western culture is spreading rapidly over there. I was overseas not to long ago so I can speak from the very least personal experience
I think it's even worse in my opinion. I just got done with a British chick from London and she was the wildest broad I knew.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
I know chicks that are happily screwing 2/ 3 guys a week without breaking a sweat , this is how many options even basic women have for sex
This is funny $hit!! (But true though).

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:

precisely

not to worry gentlemen the same ones claiming contradiction , will be the same ones asking next week

"how do i raise attraction but seem "not interested" at the same time"

LOL :crackup:

fools

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
You should never ever assume that the chick your involved with doesn’t have a 100 other options beside you

The demand for basic puss far outweighs the demand for basic c0ck and competition is inevitably going to be rife

You need the mindset that if you aint tapping it then someone else is , take your chances whilst you have them

Don’t for one second believe that by learning a couple of routines and lines is going to exempt you from needing to compete and work hard for new puss

You need to bring your A game to the table every single time if you want to succeed with women no exceptions, not giving a fukk is an absolute essential and is your primary weapon of mass seduction

Also No matter what happens you must maintain your frame with your woman , if you break the frame you shatter the illusion and therefore her attraction towards you as well

By implementing a true DJ mindset you will ultimately see women for what they really are and it is not pretty

However in the long run its going to save you from a whole lot of heartbreak and financial ruin
Dude what kind of women are you chasing? The only chicks I know screwing 2-3 guys a week are *****s.