Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Trojan. Wear a Trojan. The Trojan Horse cold approach. Long post as usual.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The honesty approach is just telling them what no other guy would ever say. Instead of using the normal lines of BS we all come up with. I just tell them whatever I am actually doing. It comes of natural and unique.

Example -"Me and my buddy over there wanted a pretty girls opinion on how we look tonight to meet other girls. Do you like the scarf?" Where did you get yours?"

Example- I sat down next to a girl on a train once and asked her to help me text another girl. HB9. I spent 3 hrs with her after that, drinking and partying, and got her number with ease.

Example- Im trying to help my buddy over there see that its not that hard to talk to beautiful girls. That you are just people too and can be a lot of fun. Hot chicks are just people looking to have fun and have interesting conversation like we are. Am I right?

Example- "I never approach girls like this because they usually come up to me. It kinda makes me nervous but how am I doing so far? Thanks for being so easy to talk to and not *****y like the rest of them. (This is a little AFC but can be modified)(Its really the delivery. If you are actually nervous it might breakdown)

Example- Tread lightly with this one- "I noticed you look (mad), (upset), (****ty) (cold). Why are you so down?

Example- Not Honesty really, but funny- "Where haven’t I seen you before"

Example- Neg line. "I saw you from over there and thought you were stunning. Now that Im closer I realize, not as stunning this close up but still beautiful and you smell great." Obviously be careful and have a good recovery. I usually use " OmG you are back to stunning again because over there I didnt notice you smile with your whole face."

I guess maybe its not necessarily the "Honesty" approach as much as the "unconventional" approach.
The idea is to disarm them with a line that allows your own vulnerability with actually seeming vulnerable. You could even say" I have been treated like crap by chicks ( or 4 months ago I got out of a relationship were I was treated like crap) and Im sick of it. I was wondering if I could by you a drink and see if you would try and treat me like crap and see if I can stand up to it better. Want to help?
Obviously only the most viscious chick would actually do that. Most give you the awwww and will ask questions about why and how. Remember, now you go DJ. I have had chicks say, you dont seem like the type that would allow that to happen. That’s a good thing. You disarm them with sweetness then once inside the castle you burn it down. Trojan horse style.

I have used with amazing success. " I just got broken up with by a girl who is not nearly as pretty as you. Can you help me by rejecting me. Tell me you have a BF or to get lost or whatever. Because if I get rejected by a girl way hotter than her enough times its that much easier to forget about it."

I cant believe how well that one has worked.

Along the same lines.
" I am trying to get rejected 50 times this month by the prettiest girl I see in any situation. Care to help me out?"

If they ask why? You could say its a sales tactic from a book or seminar. You could say you are just sick of getting mediocre girls #s. You could say the above line about being hurt by someone else. Whatever.
Again. Disarm. Be unique. Be confident, even though the words themselves might not be. Then, once inside the castle, reframe and DJ.

In this( two people asked me to elaborate from another post of mine about short guys having a disadvantage) particular case: I walked up to her and said this.

"I have to know what those 2 guys where saying to you just now"

HB8 and HB6 (very guarded) "Why is that?"

Me: "Well me and my friend Pete here, while we are enjoying ourselves, are out tonight studying human interactions and particularly body language and non- verbal communication. What where those guys saying to you. I have to know? See if we were right."

HB8 and HB6 (Still very guarded but probably intrigued) "Well they were saying a alot of things, they were here for an hour"

Me: "ugh. (rolls eyes)(Turns to Pete) "So we were right Pete"

Me: "You see Hbs I could tell while watching you interact for the last 60 secs that you were totally uninterested in what they had to say"

HB8 "How could you tell that?"

Me: "I could tell in a lot of ways but the best way is in the feet"

HB8 (Now she shifts her posture) "Blah, Blah,"

Me: "You see! Right there. Now I can tell you ARE interested in what I have to say."

HB8 "O yeah. How What makes you think that."(Trying to be ****ty but totally intrigued now)

Me: "Because you just opened up your torso by putting your hand on your hip. You opened yourself up, unguarded posture.
Also you crossed one leg over the other as well. This means you are comfortable with me because your brain is telling you you wont have to run away. You want to stay and listen. You see if you felt threatened by me or uninterested, like you were with those gargantuans, your feet would be pointed towards an exit. Or, at least towards your friend whom you trust and offer safety and protection."
"Listen, we dont have much time before those goons get back. So here’s how this works. When they get back we will see if they demonstrate aplha or beta behavior. If they have any guts they will confront me and ask me to leave. Yet, I dont think they will do that. I think they will try to gently put the squeeze on me and Pete and gather intel about who we are. Even in there small minds, they will be able to tell that you are comfortable with me by your stance and will probably assume we know each other. If they are a real weak-minded they won’t even offer you the drink they got you and just walk away. Want to see if Im right?"

HB8 (Inches closer to me and speaks in my ear) "I hope you are right?"

Me: "Well that was a pretty bold statement. What made you say that."

HB8 " I like you. I like what you have to say. I want to keep talking to you. They were boring."

Me: "Ok. Lets see"

The basketball team came back. I was still talking to HB8 of course and she was eating out of my hand. One of them nudged me in the back. I told her to notice it. She did and pulled closer to me. I deconstructed her non verbal of doing this and she loved it. I turn to the basketball players and said this: "Look boys, the girls appreciate you efforts but they have to drive soon so..." Before, too tall Tom could say anything the girl peeked from behind me and said "Bye" and waved. Done and done.

We continued talking. I kept with the body language stuff but also asked her about herself. She was so into me it made her nervous actually but she mustered a few questions back. I was vague but interesting. HEAVY kino!

At one point I told her she should stop biting and liking her lips so much because it was sending the signals to me that she was interested in more than just conversation. She blushed. As nervous as I made her I could tell she kind of felt liberated not having to play games because she thought "Why try to hide it this guy is amazing and can tell more than I can that I like him"

So here is a huge highlight to all of this. I couldn’t believe it myself. It is a testimony to heavy kino and a girl being into you.

At one point she was dragging her finger across the inside of her pants and panty line while talking to me. As soon as I spotted this I leaned to one side of her and got very close to her ear and gently cupped the other side of her head and I whispered.

"Uh oh HB8. You are in real trouble with me now." and pulled away.

HB8 " Uh oh. Why is that."

Me: Looking at her seductively. Pretending I am almost embarrassed.

HB8 "You are thinking naughty thoughts arnt you. Its naughty isnt it?"

Me: I nod yes.

HB8 "What. What is it? Why am I in trouble. What did I do? What did you see?"

Me: "Your hips."

HB8 Looks down at her hips "What. What about it"

Me: I take my finger and run it on the inside of her pants and panties just like she was doing. My finger just next to hers. I do it real gentle and slow right across her hipbone and pull my finger out of her pants line right before it gets close to her midline as to not be to forward about it.

Me: "See the hips in non-verbal communication are for really only one thing." I pause.

HB8 Blushing and stunned. Hanging on my words.

Me: "This is a little weird for me to say to a stranger but, um".... I Pause again.

HB8 "Sex!?"

Me: "Well actually, reproduction yes. You see by doing that you are telling me you are ready. You are showing me you healthy and attracted me but you have no idea you are even doing it."

HB8 "OMG. Who are you. Do you work for the FBI, CIA, WTF. I didnt even realize I was doing that. I never do that. OMG. Ugh. Um.. uh..."

Me: "Don’t be embarrassed its OK. Nobody really would ever notice anyway but me. Its a good thing. I dont judge you for what you cant control. It just means we should see each other again. No big deal."

HB8 "Uh huh. Yes. Definitely"

P.S Totally sober girl. Gave me her # with vigor.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this is by far one of the greatest posts that have been posted (and for quite a while now at that huh!). I personally think it is Bible worthy. Others may disagree, but you brought up a new concept that I have never read or heard about before. So congrats to you, you have my utmost respect.

And you even adjusted how bluntness is great for cold approaching women without reiterating the same exact generic outdated tips. You changed/restated it and explained how it could be used in game TODAY rather than way back when. Nice job.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not new. This is simply how so suave was first.

All the men who knew has left. And the blinds who are still trying to help each other see are still here.

This what this guy is talking here is the absolutely core of being a happy human being.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bradd. Ok. I have been putting up with your altruistic attitude through every post I have read of yours. One or two I even thought maybe were actually pretty good. Yet, now you are trading on my "turf". God bless that you see things different. So did I. Enjoy. While it lasts. It will not last. Cling to it. Go ahead. I did. I did for a lot of years. Mark my words though buddy. You will get your heart broken. You will suffer because of your ego. You think you have it all figured out. Pride goes before the fall. I hope it doesn’t happen to you because I don’t wish it upon anyone. Unfortunately son, you will get humbled.

You always post a counter point. You always play devil’s advocate around here. Good for you and your gumption. Proud of you, go ahead. But dude, you are 20 years old. You have no legitimate idea yet. You can’t help it. Your brain is underdeveloped. Also, you are a foreigner. You have absolutely no idea how things work in the U.S. no less the microcosm of New York and the megalopolis that surrounds it.

I appreciate you have read a lot of the SS forum. I appreciate you care to contribute even if its negative or polarizing. That has its place and can add value. But, Ill telll you what. Extrapolate on your findings? No one, has ever had the experience I had above. Its impossible. It my experience. I made that sh!t happen. I made those words leave my mouth. I thought them up. I executed them. And, I shared them, in order to help a community that helped me. I do nothing for myself here when I post. To me, it is not a selfish platform. I write every word with the intention that it will give back to what has been given to me. So... how, tell me how, you have heard this before young chap. You haven’t. Maybe it’s a reboot. "Maybe its just beautiful music that I made for you to just hear it. Hated and disputed." Yet, your above "contribution’ is unfounded, shallow, and adds nothing.

So, boy, take your pompous, unreading, World of Warcraft playing, juvenile, attitude elsewhere until you are willing to post something of value and measure.

I am pissed at your laziness and ****y mocking. Say more brah, in a way that uplifts or educates. Otherwise, if you have nothing nice to say than don’t say anything at all.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

Cold approach is by far the hardest part of dating for me, and learning to let myself go, enjoy it, and be direct and sincere is a great feeling. Enough with the weak backhanded beating around the bush (literally), grab ur balls and make a move!

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Hey bradd. Ok. I have been putting up with your altruistic attitude through every post I have read of yours. One or two I even thought maybe were actually pretty good. Yet, now you are trading on my "turf". God bless that you see things different. So did I. Enjoy. While it lasts. It will not last. Cling to it. Go ahead. I did. I did for a lot of years. Mark my words though buddy. You will get your heart broken. You will suffer because of your ego. You think you have it all figured out. Pride goes before the fall. I hope it doesn’t happen to you because I don’t wish it upon anyone. Unfortunately son, you will get humbled.

You always post a counter point. You always play devil’s advocate around here. Good for you and your gumption. Proud of you, go ahead. But dude, you are 20 years old. You have no legitimate idea yet. You can’t help it. Your brain is underdeveloped. Also, you are a foreigner. You have absolutely no idea how things work in the U.S. no less the microcosm of New York and the megalopolis that surrounds it.

I appreciate you have read a lot of the SS forum. I appreciate you care to contribute even if its negative or polarizing. That has its place and can add value. But, Ill telll you what. Extrapolate on your findings? No one, has ever had the experience I had above. Its impossible. It my experience. I made that sh!t happen. I made those words leave my mouth. I thought them up. I executed them. And, I shared them, in order to help a community that helped me. I do nothing for myself here when I post. To me, it is not a selfish platform. I write every word with the intention that it will give back to what has been given to me. So... how, tell me how, you have heard this before young chap. You haven’t. Maybe it’s a reboot. "Maybe its just beautiful music that I made for you to just hear it. Hated and disputed." Yet, your above "contribution’ is unfounded, shallow, and adds nothing.

So, boy, take your pompous, unreading, World of Warcraft playing, juvenile, attitude elsewhere until you are willing to post something of value and measure.

I am pissed at your laziness and ****y mocking. Say more brah, in a way that uplifts or educates. Otherwise, if you have nothing nice to say than don’t say anything at all.
"I appreciate you have read a lot of the SS forum. I appreciate you care to contribute even if its negative or polarizing. That has its place and can add value. But, Ill telll you what. Extrapolate on your findings? No one, has ever had the experience I had above. Its impossible. It my experience. I made that sh!t happen. I made those words leave my mouth. I thought them up. I executed them. And, I shared them, in order to help a community that helped me. I do nothing for myself here when I post. To me, it is not a selfish platform. I write every word with the intention that it will give back to what has been given to me. So... how, tell me how, you have heard this before young chap. You haven’t. Maybe it’s a reboot. "Maybe its just beautiful music that I made for you to just hear it. Hated and disputed." Yet, your above "contribution’ is unfounded, shallow, and adds nothing. "

Read that contradiction again.

Dont get pissed at my stuff. My stuff are arts. Your pissing at me simply tells that i trigger something in your mind that you dont like. And why do people have stuff they dont like? The stuff they dont like are ALWAYS the stuff opposite to the things that they do like. And to protect the things they do like, they have to hate the stuff they dont like.

So what I am saying is that I simply triggered something you felt dangered to. Something that might ruin your ideas, might kill your ego - thats the only reason you get pissed at me.

Now, you are saying yada yada stuff like my ego and that I am 20 years old. First of all, like you said, everything that I do or that comes from me is absolutely from me. Then dont go and yada yada about me since you know nothing about me - it is all my own, not yours. Everything that I am including my ego, (eventough if you put your ego aside, you realize that everything i write here is without ego. You are just projecting your own ego into it.) it is all my own stuff that comes from me originally. So dont go and say anything about it. If i had an ego, I would simply blatter every nonsense that the blinds here, the afcs here like to hear to juice up their afcness. Just like how I explained before: because I endanger their precious afc ideas, they feel the tendencies to hate me and destroy me from their lives. Don't ever say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" every again.

"Hey bradd. Ok. I have been putting up with your altruistic attitude through every post I have read of yours. One or two I even thought maybe were actually pretty good. Yet, now you are trading on my "turf". God bless that you see things different. So did I. Enjoy. While it lasts. It will not last. Cling to it. Go ahead. I did. I did for a lot of years. Mark my words though buddy. You will get your heart broken. You will suffer because of your ego. You think you have it all figured out. Pride goes before the fall. I hope it doesn’t happen to you because I don’t wish it upon anyone. Unfortunately son, you will get humbled."

Let me clear your head for you like a master does for his own pupil. Now when you just read that sentence i wrote, don't start to rage up even tough your ego feels natural to do so. This is simply how it is: once you get angry/obessed/pissed at someone or even something, that object becomes your master. Master has many meanings, in this sense I simply mean that I have more control over you than you have over yourself. Now again, when you just read that last sentence, dont get pissed or angry, simply watch your anger and it leaves otherwise I will become the head of your head once again. Now, dont start to yada yada yada and write an argument against this fact because again, it just simply tells that this is destroying your idea, your ego. Endangering your ego.

And my age? Dont worry about it son. Even tough I am just 20 years old in this life, I am at least a million years old spirit. I was born in a very spiritual and meditative family and relatives. And this kind of people around you makes you extremely more wise than any ordinary, robotics-life living people that has no conscious whatsoever. That are in a way deads: just living a pattern that they are given ever since they were born. Just like a pattern to follow; exactly like a robot. Spontaneous is alive.

That opening post of yours is in its core, in its basics the very start of this forum. When this forum was started, people were very genue and spontaneous and very honest to others and most importantly to themselves. I am living exactly like that. I dont ever think of "approaching women" or "seducing them." If I feel like I want to talk to her, I will. Now this forum has been conquered by the blinds. By the people who knows not.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with cold approach is you just keep doing it, challenge yourself and let go and have some fun with it, don't take it to seriously

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
"I appreciate you have read a lot of the SS forum. I appreciate you care to contribute even if its negative or polarizing. That has its place and can add value. But, Ill telll you what. Extrapolate on your findings? No one, has ever had the experience I had above. Its impossible. It my experience. I made that sh!t happen. I made those words leave my mouth. I thought them up. I executed them. And, I shared them, in order to help a community that helped me. I do nothing for myself here when I post. To me, it is not a selfish platform. I write every word with the intention that it will give back to what has been given to me. So... how, tell me how, you have heard this before young chap. You haven’t. Maybe it’s a reboot. "Maybe its just beautiful music that I made for you to just hear it. Hated and disputed." Yet, your above "contribution’ is unfounded, shallow, and adds nothing. "

Read that contradiction again.

Dont get pissed at my stuff. My stuff are arts. Your pissing at me simply tells that i trigger something in your mind that you dont like. And why do people have stuff they dont like? The stuff they dont like are ALWAYS the stuff opposite to the things that they do like. And to protect the things they do like, they have to hate the stuff they dont like.

So what I am saying is that I simply triggered something you felt dangered to. Something that might ruin your ideas, might kill your ego - thats the only reason you get pissed at me.

Now, you are saying yada yada stuff like my ego and that I am 20 years old. First of all, like you said, everything that I do or that comes from me is absolutely from me. Then dont go and yada yada about me since you know nothing about me - it is all my own, not yours. Everything that I am including my ego, (eventough if you put your ego aside, you realize that everything i write here is without ego. You are just projecting your own ego into it.) it is all my own stuff that comes from me originally. So dont go and say anything about it. If i had an ego, I would simply blatter every nonsense that the blinds here, the afcs here like to hear to juice up their afcness. Just like how I explained before: because I endanger their precious afc ideas, they feel the tendencies to hate me and destroy me from their lives. Don't ever say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" every again.

"Hey bradd. Ok. I have been putting up with your altruistic attitude through every post I have read of yours. One or two I even thought maybe were actually pretty good. Yet, now you are trading on my "turf". God bless that you see things different. So did I. Enjoy. While it lasts. It will not last. Cling to it. Go ahead. I did. I did for a lot of years. Mark my words though buddy. You will get your heart broken. You will suffer because of your ego. You think you have it all figured out. Pride goes before the fall. I hope it doesn’t happen to you because I don’t wish it upon anyone. Unfortunately son, you will get humbled."

Let me clear your head for you like a master does for his own pupil. Now when you just read that sentence i wrote, don't start to rage up even tough your ego feels natural to do so. This is simply how it is: once you get angry/obessed/pissed at someone or even something, that object becomes your master. Master has many meanings, in this sense I simply mean that I have more control over you than you have over yourself. Now again, when you just read that last sentence, dont get pissed or angry, simply watch your anger and it leaves otherwise I will become the head of your head once again. Now, dont start to yada yada yada and write an argument against this fact because again, it just simply tells that this is destroying your idea, your ego. Endangering your ego.

And my age? Dont worry about it son. Even tough I am just 20 years old in this life, I am at least a million years old spirit. I was born in a very spiritual and meditative family and relatives. And this kind of people around you makes you extremely more wise than any ordinary, robotics-life living people that has no conscious whatsoever. That are in a way deads: just living a pattern that they are given ever since they were born. Just like a pattern to follow; exactly like a robot. Spontaneous is alive.

That opening post of yours is in its core, in its basics the very start of this forum. When this forum was started, people were very genue and spontaneous and very honest to others and most importantly to themselves. I am living exactly like that. I dont ever think of "approaching women" or "seducing them." If I feel like I want to talk to her, I will. Now this forum has been conquered by the blinds. By the people who knows not.
Look dude, you need to keep in mind that everything you post is always the complete opposite of what others have said. And the delivery of all your posts are interpreted in a sense to where you think you are better than the rest of us. It is almost like it is arrogance without contribution or pride. If you are so high and mighty, then enlighten us. But you never do. You only explain why whatever we said was wrong. Of course everyone knows that all of the great 'legendary' posters has known what none of us currently do. But when you state it, it isn't as a reminder, it is as if you know all that can be known. Well then enlighten us! Teach us what you know! I have read just about every post that I can learn from on here. But some things still are not fully developed yet within me, which is why I stay. It is my current environment that inhibits me, and that environment was created by my former self. Not my true self. So I stay in order to not forget who I am or will be. I haven't read or discovered anything new here in a while. So when I read a post like this that has renewed the outdated ideas, I feel as if I have improved myself. I feel as if there is now a new way to improve myself, an aspect or part of me to expand upon to a higher level that would have otherwise taken longer to develop or not even develop at all.

All that aside, don't put down others when they bring up new ideas or renew old ones. That is one of the main issues with this site nowadays. You only make it worse when you do that. Correct our mistakes and point out your own beliefs on a subject like this. Don't just say that we are wrong without pointing out what is the correct idea.

And yes, I personally do agree with the idea of blunt honesty on spontaneousness. I have been there and lived it before. That was my TRUE self, and it was in a whole new environment. And I shaped that environment to be my own way, and I truly was the Don Juan that I had wanted to be. The true person that I wanted to be. The true SELF that I wanted to be. No thinking, only doing. Less analyzing, more action. Less reliance, and more confidence. However that environment was only temporary. When I left, I made my mark on those who were around me. But now I am back at where I started, the original environment. It is hard to change and it is almost too late too. I am trying to change it but it is hard.
One thing I have noticed was that when I was my true self, I left this site in the sense that I did not need it anymore. I had developed my own 'game' and was able to bend the rules to my own will. I looked and read over the others, but it was all the same mindset. I was at a true heightened level of wisdom! I saw what others were just missing. And I see now that it was more of authenticity and less worry of everything. It was the true belief in whatever you were doing. And that is the confidence and ambition that has been mentioned here. The person will want something and will immediately get it/go for it. The person will not think of any repercussions or difficulties that may or may not occur. It is hard to explain. But I know that is what you want to teach. But you do not go about making an attempt to do so. If you are already at your true self, then you have reached the highest level of mental achievement. salinechow has gotten to that level of his true self or has at least obtained parts of it.

I need to make a thread about certain people who will achieve greatness.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Look dude, you need to keep in mind that everything you post is always the complete opposite of what others have said. And the delivery of all your posts are interpreted in a sense to where you think you are better than the rest of us. It is almost like it is arrogance without contribution or pride. If you are so high and mighty, then enlighten us. But you never do. You only explain why whatever we said was wrong. Of course everyone knows that all of the great 'legendary' posters has known what none of us currently do. But when you state it, it isn't as a reminder, it is as if you know all that can be known. Well then enlighten us! Teach us what you know! I have read just about every post that I can learn from on here. But some things still are not fully developed yet within me, which is why I stay. It is my current environment that inhibits me, and that environment was created by my former self. Not my true self. So I stay in order to not forget who I am or will be. I haven't read or discovered anything new here in a while. So when I read a post like this that has renewed the outdated ideas, I feel as if I have improved myself. I feel as if there is now a new way to improve myself, an aspect or part of me to expand upon to a higher level that would have otherwise taken longer to develop or not even develop at all.

All that aside, don't put down others when they bring up new ideas or renew old ones. That is one of the main issues with this site nowadays. You only make it worse when you do that. Correct our mistakes and point out your own beliefs on a subject like this. Don't just say that we are wrong without pointing out what is the correct idea.

And yes, I personally do agree with the idea of blunt honesty on spontaneousness. I have been there and lived it before. That was my TRUE self, and it was in a whole new environment. And I shaped that environment to be my own way, and I truly was the Don Juan that I had wanted to be. The true person that I wanted to be. The true SELF that I wanted to be. No thinking, only doing. Less analyzing, more action. Less reliance, and more confidence. However that environment was only temporary. When I left, I made my mark on those who were around me. But now I am back at where I started, the original environment. It is hard to change and it is almost too late too. I am trying to change it but it is hard.
One thing I have noticed was that when I was my true self, I left this site in the sense that I did not need it anymore. I had developed my own 'game' and was able to bend the rules to my own will. I looked and read over the others, but it was all the same mindset. I was at a true heightened level of wisdom! I saw what others were just missing. And I see now that it was more of authenticity and less worry of everything. It was the true belief in whatever you were doing. And that is the confidence and ambition that has been mentioned here. The person will want something and will immediately get it/go for it. The person will not think of any repercussions or difficulties that may or may not occur. It is hard to explain. But I know that is what you want to teach. But you do not go about making an attempt to do so. If you are already at your true self, then you have reached the highest level of mental achievement. salinechow has gotten to that level of his true self or has at least obtained parts of it.

I need to make a thread about certain people who will achieve greatness.
"And yes, I personally do agree with the idea of blunt honesty on spontaneousness. I have been there and lived it before. That was my TRUE self, and it was in a whole new environment. And I shaped that environment to be my own way, and I truly was the Don Juan that I had wanted to be. The true person that I wanted to be. The true SELF that I wanted to be. No thinking, only doing. Less analyzing, more action. Less reliance, and more confidence. However that environment was only temporary. When I left, I made my mark on those who were around me. But now I am back at where I started, the original environment. It is hard to change and it is almost too late too. I am trying to change it but it is hard.
One thing I have noticed was that when I was my true self, I left this site in the sense that I did not need it anymore. I had developed my own 'game' and was able to bend the rules to my own will. I looked and read over the others, but it was all the same mindset. I was at a true heightened level of wisdom! I saw what others were just missing. And I see now that it was more of authenticity and less worry of everything. It was the true belief in whatever you were doing. And that is the confidence and ambition that has been mentioned here. The person will want something and will immediately get it/go for it. The person will not think of any repercussions or difficulties that may or may not occur. It is hard to explain. But I know that is what you want to teach. But you do not go about making an attempt to do so. If you are already at your true self, then you have reached the highest level of mental achievement. salinechow has gotten to that level of his true self or has at least obtained parts of it."

That is exactly why I don't make an attempt to teach anything. The very attempt to do so will enrich my ego. Everything I preach here comes out simply of my compassion, it is my art. Many people will miss it, many people will condemn it, many people will take it. In fact, the people who condemns me are the people who are in the complete opposite of the spectrum. They see me as a danger to their ideas, hence all the anger, pissing off, and so on. I never get angry at anybody in this site, but it is weird when so many people get angry and condemn me. It must tell something. It must say that my theories are so interesting, otherwise what with all the hussle?

And why would I make an attempt to teach anything to people who are so stupid and blind that they can't listen to a theory without getting all worked up? It would simply be a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, there are once in a while I do make a true attempt out of my love and compassion to share my wisdom, but only for the people I see has a potential to grow. A potential to flower. I never speak for the dead, for the robots. For the idiots, that can not learn.

Now you say: many people see my teachings as arrogant and ****y. You are right. They certainly must see it that way. I would be so surprised if they didn't. This all comes down to their own stupidity. Because they have such huge ego, such huge stupid ideas. Whenever I preach something against their ideas their ego cant accept it. And when my preaches are so strong that it penetrates all their barriers, their ego have only one thing left to do: see me as a threat, see me as a danger, hence all the condemns. It is very rare to see someone responding to my statements normally, like a mature human being. They all preach against immaturity, but once I say something about their theories, they suddenly turn into a immature teenager.

My message is simple. Life is very balanced, hence all the "opposite of what others have said." Even when you become the so called Alpha or the richest/strongest/most valued person in the world, you will have problems. In fact, the more so called value you have in yourself, the more problems you are bringing with you. Can you see my point? The more money you have, the more you are luring all the dangers in your life. You wont have a normal life anymore. In fact, no one who is rich has a normal life. You can see it. All those securities. I felt so sorry for Michael Jackson's children when they had to be absolutely hidden from society so they could be safe. Every time they went out, they had to hide their face completely, otherwise it would have been way too dangerous. For such innocent children, they have to be so scared, they must hate the fame that Michael Jackson gave them.

I would much rather live a life where my life would not be in danger, rather than a life where any second I could be robbed or my family, relatives, close friends could be in danger because of me.

Now, once you understand this, you can understand my enlightenment. I am absolutely happy with my life. There is no ego. Everything I do comes out of my joy, my compassion - it is my art, my joy!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
My message is simple. Life is very balanced, hence all the "opposite of what others have said." Even when you become the so called Alpha or the richest/strongest/most valued person in the world, you will have problems. In fact, the more so called value you have in yourself, the more problems you are bringing with you. Can you see my point? The more money you have, the more you are luring all the dangers in your life. You wont have a normal life anymore. In fact, no one who is rich has a normal life. You can see it. All those securities. I felt so sorry for Michael Jackson's children when they had to be absolutely hidden from society so they could be safe. Every time they went out, they had to hide their face completely, otherwise it would have been way too dangerous. For such innocent children, they have to be so scared, they must hate the fame that Michael Jackson gave them.

I would much rather live a life where my life would not be in danger, rather than a life where any second I could be robbed or my family, relatives, close friends could be in danger because of me.

Now, once you understand this, you can understand my enlightenment. I am absolutely happy with my life. There is no ego. Everything I do comes out of my joy, my compassion - it is my art, my joy!
BraddH said:
This is not new. This is simply how so suave was first.

All the men who knew has left. And the blinds who are still trying to help each other see are still here.
Ahhh now I see the difference between you and those who HAVE left. Those who have left have reached the enlightenment of which you refer to. And no longer need it and (as Pook had said before) would now consider this site to be alien and foreign to them because everything that is taught and preached here is now a true and natural way of life, a natural occurrence for them. But that is the difference between you and them though; you still think of the repercussions of reaching that greatness. You are afraid of the dangers associated with it and thus would think about it. You are in a sense afraid of what you want and thus choose not to want it. But those who have left, are living even more authentically and more simply than you. They are not afraid or ashamed of what they want. So they strive towards their goals and will accomplish it without care or worry of any consequences that may occur, and because of that, they often will not suffer any consequences. When they want something, they go for it. When they have any goals in mind, they accomplish them.

You, however, have learned to be content and satisfied with everything that you already currently have (and will [in a sense] refuse to want more). And you wish for no more than that due to the problems that they MAY bring. And that is the flaw within yourself.