Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me and my best friend...

Peter94

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Greetings.

Me and my best friend have a very close relationship, really close, we trust each other much, we can feel when each other is not right and will not really rest when they found out what is going on and all that sort of stuff. We know each other for 3 years now, and although i don´t love her since all that time, for the last year and a half i know that i want to at least try something more with her(i have tried asking other girls out, but i don´t feel the click i feel with her). When we met, she was in a relationship with a guy, and when i begun to have other feelings for her she was still dating with the guy, but broke off with him soon after it(not related to my feelings, i never told them). But we soon had a fight about some lies i found out about her, not really about me, but i don´t take lightly lies. We were not on speaking terms for like 5 months, but 4 months ago she came to say i´m sorry to me and asked if we could rebuilt or resume our friendship. I Thought a bit about it and decided that yeah it´s worth a shot. Since we first met, much as changed, i study in a diferent city than her(although it´s only half an hour by car, and 45 minutes by Train), but i always spend the weekends in the same city than her, and if needed i can get there very easily because it´s where my parents live. We have texted a lot since then, but i didn´t really know how to ask her out, since now we don´t study in the same place and stuff, but i let it go for a while, but 2 months i decided not very directly to ask her out and said "Would you like to do something with me? Like grabbing some lunch and stuff?" she replied "Of Course Yes ", but some **** happened in my life, much work, had to stay where is study for two weekends and it never came to fruition. To my surprise, some 3 weeks later, we were talking about an injury my Mom suffered and she told me to give her a get well kiss to which i replied "It will be delivered Thanks for your concern, it means a lot to me " and she replied " Look, we could go get a cup of coffee this weekend, what do you think?" but then she had some family emergencies, she had to cook a whole family dinner because her mom had a work emergency(and this is true, she sent me like 3 MMS with picture of what she had cooked) and nothing came of it. But since that timezone, i noticed something in her, even before that invitation, she seems distant, not like rude, but answers me in a lot of intervals, when we talk they aren´t really bad talks, but they are short and then she just quits answer like for example one i said something a teacher of me described as a type of personality reminded me of her and she replied "not sure, i´m a little bit like a wild girl in the woods ahah" and i replied "you are a force of nature " and she replied "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks" and after this she just quitted answering for example. Despites this, i decided to ask her out to see Hunger Games last week and she replied "Sounds Like a great Idea I had thought about inviting you but didn´t want you to feel obligated to go with me", but we still haven´t gone to it(we will probably go next week, since i enter my university vacations and i will return to my hometown), but i just can´t feel she´s not the same, and yesterday i decided to be really honest and asked her if something is wrong with me, or something else? She replied "I just haven´t given much attention to my cellphone, it´s not you, it´s everybody " But i just can´t believed it, it´s kinda of a weak excuse really, i know her, been in group activities with her, in the same university as her, she always has her cellphone by her side, talking to her friends, family, playing games wtv.

What do you feel about it? Is she hiding something from me? Help Please

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking her if something is wrong was a bad idea, always use actions not words. Stop trying to analyse signals as they are unreliable, as a man you pursue what you want and the chick either accepts it or doesn't. The friend zone is a dreaded place but if you want to finally resolve this in your mind, get her on a date (set a firm date and stop putting it off), kino escalate and try to kiss her. Then you won't have to waste any more time thinking about the possibility.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....

You are making a lot of mistakes. It appears that you are focused on what I would call negative repore. There is nothing in your e-mail that is positive. Lying, anger, sick relatives, stress.... woman are looking to get away from all this.

You need to be the FUN!!!! guy. Make FUN dates that are phyisical, get her heart rate going give her a range of emotions. You sound like you guys are pretty young... lazer tag, paint ball. Tell her that is what you are doing and invite her along.. if she doesn't go, go yourself, take some pictures and send them to her with you covered in paint. If she's not willing to have some fun with you then yu need to move on. Sounds like you are willing to take on a 'project', life is going to give you PLENTY of 'projects' without you hooking up with it.

Coffees dinners are not fun... you are just going to end up talking about the negative BS going on in your life. Always be upbeat and positive.

If everytime you guys get together she starts dumping her problems on you, you are DEEP in the friend-zone. For people your age (im assuming 20s nespa?) then the friend-zone is almost impossible to get out of, the older a woman gets the easier it is to escape... For you my friend about the only thing you can do at this point is back away for a few months, work on yourself and come back fresh.