Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Saturday night of 'Women 101'

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that every week I learn something new and exciting. I try to remain conscious of my surroundings, the way people are acting, and the things that are said to me. The pieces of the puzzle fall into place as I go.

So last night I agree to go to the club I was at for New Years. Me, my biz partner, my millionaire buddy, his stripper girl, and a few others.

Lesson #1: TRY TO STICK TO THE PLACES THAT YOU ARE MOST COMFORTABLE IN. For me, that happens to be the 70's and 80's clubs. The club last night has an older crowd downstairs (avg age 35-40ish). Upstairs it is South Beach style, the crowd is younger (25ish), very good looking women, the guys tend to all be taller than I am, younger, you get the picture.

I don't feel like I stand out in that crowd. In my kind of places, I am always one of the better dressed, most of the guys are losers, so I feel like a cut above.

I suppose it is good to break your usual routines sometimes, but I think as a general rule I will stick to the places where I have a good time and feel more confident in.

Lesson #2: If you have a girl that is obviously attracted to you AT THAT MOMENT, and you KNOW you don't want to date her but would fukk her, TAKE HER HOME THAT NIGHT YOU FUKKING IDIOT!!!

I am talking about New Years chick here. If any of you remember, she was ALL OVER ME that night. She and her friend came in my house when the limo dropped us off that night. Her friend walked back out to the limo, and she was standing there looking into my eyes in the doorway. I am 90 % sure she would have stayed IF I HAD ASKED HER TO.

My menatality was that I had it in the bag, and could easily hook up later. Apparently not so. Last night her friend (the stripper) told me that I shouldn't waste my time calling her. I called last week and she sort of blew me off. No big deal, I know next time.

Lesson #3: DON'T WAIT TOO LONG TO KISS A GIRL THAT YOU WANT TO SEX. I am speaking of my older chick. The fine line between showing too much interest and not enough rears its ugly head.

I ran into her last night. She was with two friends, I walk up to her and she imediately gives me a big welcome, introduces me to her friends (in a "this is the guy I told you about" sort of way).

Apparently since the last time I went out with her, she has befriended my biz partner's fukk buddy and they have been out ho'in lately.

Anyhow, I talked and danced with her for a mintute, she kept saying, "why don't you ever call me, you never call me to get together, wha, wha, wha" I pointed out that I DID call her last, she claimed that she tried to reach me after but I didn't answer, I told her that was BS.

I walked away to do my own thing, by the end of the night she was obviously deep into a convo with some dude, so I said goodbye and that was it. Lost cause. Coulda woulda shoulda right? She was constantly calling me for weeks, I missed my opportunity to move in, and she got bored. Noone to blame but me.

Lesson #4: Actually a few lessons here but I will combine them cause they all relate and I'm getting tired of typing. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING TO ANOTHER GUYS GIRL SPOUT OFF ABOUT HER PROBLEMS. My biz partner's fukk buddy is totally in love with him, he blows her off constantly. I ran into her while he wasn't around and she proceeded to give me an earfull. Fukk that.

DON'T BECOME A DOUG. Doug is the guy that is in love with my partner's fukk buddy that buys her things (mountain bike), all the while she blows HIM off. I should hope none of us here ever allow ourselves to get that bad.

LEARN FROM THE THINGS THAT YOU SEE OTHERS DOING RIGHT. I watch the soap opera unfold between my partner and his fukk buddy. She calls, her doesn't return her call for days. When he does return the call, all he has to do is snap his fingers and this girl does anything for him. Just like poor pathetic Doug does for HER. SHE EVEN OFFERS TO BUY ME STUFF ALL THE TIME (drinks, soveniers), presumably because I am always around him and she wants to get on my good side to get to him.

Well thats about it. Thought I would share my infinte wisdom
so everyone could benefit. Comments are welcome.

Reaction score
Hey BBJ,
With that older european girl u should have made one last pitch to her and get definite closure. When she said "u never call me to get together" u should have said "i would call u but all i want to do with u is fukk u silly, so if thats what u want give me a call, if not i wont be calling u".

Start incorporating this ultra direct approach when u feel u have nothing to lose. It helps u to put closure to the girl and if she doesnt want closure, she knows what u want to happen and what she has to do next time with u.

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBadJon:

Sounds like U R getting your homework done & will not be making the same mistakes again. Especially time frame stuff....if U look back over your posting a lot of these things have to do with timing! Too late, too early etc. Mostly I think U R waiting too long to move in especially if there is no LTR interest what do U have to loose? Nothing so just go for it. NSS gave ya some good advice (even tho he is just a caveman!) ha ha Poet

------------------
The cat that walks alone...

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBJ, many around here might disagree with me on this, but I think that in the overall scheme of things, a night out that doesn't involve bringing someone home, or lining up a date, or sexing a chick on the dance floor, or even getting a single phone number, yet results in you learning a few things, or realizing a thing or three that you've been doing wrong (or should be doing but aren't), or even just noticing what the other guys are doing wrong, can actually be better for you than a one-night stand or a BJ in the parking lot. Like Yogi Berra would say, you can observe a lot just by watching. And someone else once said that it's just as good to learn from other people's mistakes as it is to learn from making all those mistakes yourself.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soldier,

I like your style. Anytime I have felt compelled to use your caveman style in the past it has gotten me what I wanted.

The bad thing is, I don't give a damn what happens with any of these chicks I've been meeting lately, yet I fail to capitalize on my apathy towards them. If you got nothing to lose, then why not throw all the cards on the table, right? Fukk, I'm still treating them with too much regard towards what they think of me, even when I KNOW this is exactly the opposite of what I should be doing.

Poet,

You are right about the timing thing. I zig when I should be zagging. I may need to start doing the opposite of what my first instinct tells me is prudent. When the little voice tells me, "Get her # and call her later, she wants you bad enough she'll have sex with you anytime" that's when I need to be taking her home with me. When the voice says, "Hold out for ONE MORE MEETING before making your move" that's the point where I should be turning up the heat.

Chris,

I try to learn as much as I can from others mistakes. Unfortunately the ultimate learning experience usually comes from falling flat on your face YOURSELF. Sucks, but that's life.

That is what I chalk up last night to though...a learning experience. I only danced with one girl, and that was my partners fukk buddys other friend. She is like 45. About twice my target age so she doesn't count. Funny how the woody doesn't appear when you're grinding with a fossil!

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I said last time that if you meet theolder woman again to hit on her hard when you see her?

Youi had your chace when she introduced youto her friends. She was giving you another shot dude. At that moment you had her.

Let's have a moments silence for that lost opportunity.

Reaction score
chrisF1,
I agree with u that a lot of guys on this board make a big deal about cashing in at every opportunity with girls. For me, i only hit on girls at clubs and parties for the most part unless i perceive an opening with a girl in a non-pickup environment. My life doesnt revolve around the ART of picking up girls which allows me to be more natural and smooth when i do go for some.

And for the last month i havent even been initiating anything with girls. Getting girls is not everything in life. Right now i am doing my spring cleaning early, reading a bunch of books i got for christmas, and taking care of business as well as upping my gym time. Girls will have to wait until after Valentine's Day for me.

I can do this because i know when i want to get a girl, that i can when needed.

Now for u chrisF1. U r not in the same situation as me in my view. U cant keep passing up easy opportunities like u have. Initially i thought u needed a few weeks to get the dancing down and build up your confidence, but u have exceeded expectations so u need to start landing some girls pronto.

Here is my goal for u chrisF1. One night this week i want u to get at least 1 girls number when u r at a club, not at the dance lessons place. Plus if u see that girl u like at the dance lessons place, get her number too.

Actually, now that i think about it, dont just settle for a number from a girl at a club, try to get her to your place immediately. I dont know why u dont bring up the hot tub. I would be like, "yeah when i get home i'm gonna hit the hot tub, are u gonna join me".

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:
Girls will have to wait until after Valentine's Day for me.
YIKES! I forgot that is just around the corner! Thanks for reminding me.

Peak,

I knew you would give me sh1t about that! This damn girl is such a flirt. On one hand I am trying do differentiate myself from all of her puppy dog followers, on the other she is ripe for a good nite between the sheets so I should throw down. All night long she has guys drooling over her. I ran into her late, and I didn't see an opening. Probably should have just grabbed her and pretended I was her boyfriend or something

We'll see if she calls now. I have a feeling she will eventually but I don't expect anything to come of it.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
Peak,

I knew you would give me sh1t about that! This damn girl is such a flirt.

We'll see if she calls now. I have a feeling she will eventually but I don't expect anything to come of it.
Well I hate to see all that effort go to waste BBJ!

If she does call f***ing lay down the law and tell her to get her ass over to your place immeditaely cause you want to see her!

When she shows just break out the alcohol, get her pissed and strip the lining of her C**T with your C**K!

Don't think I am kidding here. All your time needs to be rewarded. It's too late to back out now BBJ, just do it!
Let the animal in you surprise her and make her panties wet.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Initially i thought u needed a few weeks to get the dancing down and build up your confidence, but u have exceeded expectations

Me, too. Never dreamed my plan would work so well so fast. Thought at best it would take a month or so to get comfy on the dance floor, not an hour. That was gonna be the time for getting organized, cleaning up the house, etc. Didn't believe that grind stuff I heard about was really happening til I did it myself (although very few guys work it like I do
). Wasn't expecting to be on a first-name basis with so many youngin's by now. It's like Cheers; everybody knows my name. Also was definitely not expecting to start seeing some of these guys 10-15 yrs younger than me as I would so many bugs under my shoe. Or the chicks that age as targets.

Man, I gotta look into the possibility of renting a little love nest in the naughty part of town.

> Funny how the woody doesn't appear when you're grinding with a fossil!

Yeah, learned that one the "hard" way at the natural history museum.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
Man, I gotta look into the possibility of renting a little love nest in the naughty part of town.
Man that would be the sh1t! I have always wondered what it would be like to have a place a few blocks from downtown Orlando. The 25 minute drive home @ 3a.m. is getting old.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump