Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to bring up topic of sex during conversation?

The Eurasian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how you would bring up this topic during a conversation without it coming off as weird or random, especially around more timid girls?

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont...
let the chick bring it up and 99% of the time they will...

jus act like sex is boring or u dont even care about it...
works for me..

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
Dont...
let the chick bring it up and 99% of the time they will...

jus act like sex is boring or u dont even care about it...
works for me..
i learned a lesson. i brought up sex the first night me and an HB7 hung out and I got LJBF'd by her and then a week later, we went out again and turned it around and banged her....

so my advice, dont bring it up...

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with Captain in this post. Actually , im agreeing with him in a lot of his posts.

But you can bring it up verbally too. On phone and on MSN , i usually tell them that i would fvck the sh1t out of them , would make them *** so hard that they wont be able to stand up. Than i would proceed to tell them how i would lick their pvssy until the scream and beg me to stop but i wont :p.

But if ur not comfortable and congruent with this , DONT USE.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk very, very openly about my sexual likes/dislikes and I've found a lot of women are just fine with it (quite a few aren't; there are ways to figure that out). I obviously avoid any chatting about how good I am in the sack or what techniques I use, as that should be more or less kept a mystery.

Not sure if open sex chatter really affects thing either way, would love to hear more on this.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
tell them that i would fvck the sh1t out of them , would make them *** so hard that they wont be able to stand up. Than i would proceed to tell them how i would lick their pvssy until the scream and beg me to stop but i wont :p.

But if ur not comfortable and congruent with this , DONT USE.
Honestly that works on some girls, or situations where you and the girl have made it clear that youre purely sexually interested in another.
However, if youve got rapport and such, and something good going (rare), then saying this stuff can be corny and tryhard unless you're isolated and about to bang 'em (when youre both in the lets-fvck state).

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a question for this thread.

Is a girl initiating a conversation about sex if she uses the word c0ck instead of penis?

I was chatting with a girl I know and suddenly she started talking about some guy that took a picture of himself sitting with a large rock between his legs.

She tells me that the rock sticking out looked like a giant c0ck. She could have said the rock looked like a giant penis.

Did she bringing up sex when she said that? or was it that she did not know to say penis?

Most women would have said penis I guess, unless she wanted to sound a little vulgar and get the ball rolling with me.