Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal training apps?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a personal trainer, I'll tend to daydream between sets. My work outs will take longer, I'll lose focus, and ultimately I won't end up getting the full workout in. Or I will, and I'll lose too much of my day.

Can't afford a trainer at the moment, so I'm looking for a cheap (no monthly fee) iOS app to replicate the trainer experience as best as possible. I can simply use a timer on my watch, but it would be nice to have something that actually moved me through my work outs - something that would yell at me would be ideal - and would allow me to log my progress into the app.

I am currently using JEFIT but it's not a very intuitive app. It's very buggy. But I like the selection of exercises available (even though it's a chore to revise routines).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to fix...

Take whatever body parts you are doing and start cycling thru them with little to no rest...almost like circuit training but not quite

IE, you are doing Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders

You would do something like:

Bench Press
Military Press
Tricep Dips
Chinups

Then go back and cycle thru for however many sets you are doing.

However, the real answer is that you need to change your mentality at the gym.

Its a business trip and should be treated as one. No talking, no wasting time, all business.