Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout Plan

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing Kris Gethin's workout plan from bodybuilding.com and havent had the guts to stick to it. (8 meals a day + 20 mins cardio morning AND night + 6 gym sessions a week) I think that a bit over the top to stick to. I need suggestions.

I am 26 years old and weigh 210 pounds or 95 KG with 20% bodyfat. I have a degenerate disk in my spin (lumbar aka lower back pain) and can't do anything strenuous on my lower back. The rest is good to go. Will workout up to 6 times a week as I am currently on one.

My objective is to lose weight but not more than 20-25 pounds and build strength and muscle mass.

Supplementa i have and taking are (1) Animal Pak (2) Animal Stak (3) Animal M-Stack (4) omega-3 and (5) protein shakes

Any suggested and proven workout plans from the pros will be appreciated!

edit: just saw the sticky titled "the vault" has it all. out of daily thread posts so umm

/ thread

Last edited:

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thanks bradd awesome post. Great tips there. I will read up on IF.

I looked up EFFORTs post on "where to start" (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125444) and his posts also contains Squats and Deadlifts. Both are going to be hard to do with my back problem. I'm having a really hard time finding a workout plan that doesn't involve these two. I don't want to enter a gym and start doing workouts based on upperbody and lower body because I won't have a pattern to stick to. I need one where it is laid out (Monday do this sets at this many reps) because I know I will get results that way. Any suggestions?

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sustained a fairly severe lower back injury playing rugby and deadlifting has essentially fixed the problem. You have to build up the muscles around the injury or the pain is going to plague you for ages

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
I sustained a fairly severe lower back injury playing rugby and deadlifting has essentially fixed the problem. You have to build up the muscles around the injury or the pain is going to plague you for ages
So true...my senior year of high school I had a very unfortunate and severe knee injury where my PCL and LCL were completely severed, my MCL had a moderate tear, there was a ~2 cm meniscus tear (can't remember if medial or lateral), and my hamstring completely tore off of the bone in a large area. It took around a year to fully heal, and for the next year after that I completely neglected the gym.

Last year I started lifting again, and I have to say, it has been nothing but good for my knee. During the year I didn't lift, my knee would have periodic pain, felt loose, and sometimes felt like it was popping in and out. After getting into squats and deads again, the atrophied muscle returned to normal, and I have no more pain (unless I run for an extended period of time). It feels rock solid now because the muscle is strengthening the area.

L

lorenzmiller

thanks for sharing this Workout Plan its valuable for me

R

RonaldoAllen

Well its a very impressive workout routine that you shared so thanks for sharing. I will keep this information in my mind. For getting good workout plan and losing weight quickly you can contact with us.