Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

washington dc

jim123

Don Juan
Reaction score
greetings all, i'm in DC and looking to meet up with wingmen.
anyone here?

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
DC area here (close enough - Tysons Corner)...

Definitely looking to make new friends and put some of my DJ skills to the test.

zarathustra

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo! you guys still active....been looking to get in with a dc crew for awhile now....

jim123

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey zarathustra. i'm not active in the sense of winging but i still do solo daygame. i've only met up once with a wingman in the d.c. area, and that was last summer. i don't think i'm a great wing, perhaps average.

i don't enjoy the club/bar scene as i find it harder than daygame. and of course, game must be tailored to what you're looking for...

i don't mind heading out with a wing however

gringoverde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions, GameofPickup. I created a post on the topic of picking up tourist in the general discussion. I enjoy college campuses and public transportation for places to meet people, although I've never ridden the bus just to pickup women. Haha! :p

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arlington is my spot to meet women, specifically in the 22-27 range. Clarendon especially is full of young professionals.

In DC you get more of a mixed crowd. Dupont Circle and Glover Park are areas I frequent pretty often. If you are into college age chicks Glover Park, U Street Corridor, and Adams Morgan seem like the places to go. I always meet 19 year olds out in those areas, especially at McFadden's.

I'd be down to get out there with anyone in the DC area looking to hone skills.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone looking to get out in DC PM me. We may be able to set up some sort of group. I know there are at least a couple in the area.