Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill O reily Domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
He seems like that kind of dude.
^^ Shows how easy it is for a woman to fvck a guy's life up in this country, literally, ALL she has to do is make an accusation.

Of course Oreilly is guilty because a woman said he is, right? :confused:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
^^ Shows how easy it is for a woman to fvck a guy's life up in this country, literally, ALL she has to do is make an accusation.

Nah, he's guilty in the court of my opinion because of a long history of douchiness that is at the very center of his character.

I've known A LOT of dudes like him. Characteristics like being a bully, loudmouth, white, arrogant, know-it-all, and a liar. There have been a lot of red flags for this assflap for a long time. Only the blind can't see.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Nah, he's guilty in the court of my opinion because of a long history of douchiness that is at the very center of his character.

I've known A LOT of dudes like him. Characteristics like being a bully, loudmouth, white, arrogant, know-it-all, and a liar. There have been a lot of red flags for this assflap for a long time. Only the blind can't see.
----------

In the United States of Milkshake, people are guilty if she doesn't like them.

Petit tyrants are just adorable. They have no understanding that they would be the first to go in the society they want to live in.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:

So being an arrogant a.sshole means you are guilty of this type of accusation? I mean my goodness, I'm an arrogant a.sshole at times, so if a chick says I tombstone piledrived her a.ss, by your logic I MUST have done it because I'm an arrogant a.sshole?

This is why I'm so paranoid with these laws and this gynocentric society. I mean damn, literally ANY guy's life on this Forum can be destroyed the moment a woman accuses him of beating her, rape, sexual harassment, etc.

And of course we will be GUILTY until proven innocent, because we are all arrogant a.ssholes!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

White=guilty till proven innocent or a bully, loudmouth, arrogant, know-it-all and a liar

Male=guilty till proven innocent

Conservative=bully,loudmouth, arrogant, know-it-all and a liar

Liberals and nonwhites=perfect angels

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

Like Floyd Mayweather, right?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Like Floyd Mayweather, right?
yeah like Floyd and...mel Gibson, Christian bale, Charlie sheen etc.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

This isn't just " a woman", it's his own daughter telling how he attacked her mother. He spent years talking sh1t about dudes beating up their wives/girlfriends and he was doing the same thing beating up his own wife. Right wingers are hypocrites and this idiot should be off the air. If this was a liberal Fox would be screaming 24/7 about it. Not much in our "Liberal Media" about it.

Bill O'Reilly's own daughter reveals he both a racist and a thug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSB1UDmEwLA

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So O'Reilly wants us to believe his own daughter is out to get him?

I mean, the guy has already proven himself to be a hypocrite in the past...but this would get a soft chuckle out of me considering this jackass pompously bashed people on his show when discussing domestic violence over the years. (especially the recent NFL scandals)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
So being an arrogant a.sshole means you are guilty of this type of accusation? I mean my goodness, I'm an arrogant a.sshole at times, so if a chick says I tombstone piledrived her a.ss, by your logic I MUST have done it because I'm an arrogant a.sshole?
You aren't white.

O'Reilly is nothing but a thug. A sexually harassing, lying, wife beating thug.

They all are.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The lazy sh!tlibs guide to e-cred.

FairShake said:
You aren't white.

O'Reilly is nothing but a thug. A sexually harassing, lying, wife beating thug.

They all are.
And yet still the e-preening anti-white race cuck has not bought his one way ticket to Liberia :crazy:

At least the committed ones adopt an African or at the very least post up some selfies from some African toilet. All milkshake does is shake his weak whyte wrists at whitey online.

Stand back we got a legit edgelord here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PnGcrw_EzA

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
At least the committed ones adopt an African or at the very least post up some selfies from some African toilet. All milkshake does is shake his weak whyte wrists at whitey online.
I actually have a half-black daughter who's mine all mine.

Suck on that Sandra Bullock.

YOU are the racist d*psh*t.
If a bulletin board full of racists haven't called you a racist you're not doing it right. So flame on cuz screw you sh!tlibs/sodomites!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
If a bulletin board full of racists haven't called you a racist you're not doing it right. So flame on cuz screw you sh!tlibs/sodomites!
----------
A bright light of the proglib drool movement types her best intellectual bit.

And shows herself to (perhaps) have a room temperature IQ.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So O'Reilly wants us to believe his own daughter is out to get him?

I mean, the guy has already proven himself to be a hypocrite in the past...but this would get a soft chuckle out of me considering this jackass pompously bashed people on his show when discussing domestic violence over the years. (especially the recent NFL scandals)
Happens all the time, Galyan. Nasty divorce, daughter takes mom's side...they concoct some "domestic violence" story.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this "gaylan" crap is getting really old and was lame from the beginning anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.