Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

300 megaton nuke

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Tsar bomba in 1961 was 58 megatons that was the biggest explossion ever and it forced United States to talks with Soviet Union on nuclear disarmnament. Back then United States claimed to have so many nukes that it could wipe out two and a half time larger Soviet Union 6 times over, Soviet Union at that could wipe out smaller United States only 4 times. Originally Tsar bomba was conceived as 100 megaton device, but scientists were afraid that such a large explossion would crack earth's crust. Now there is a 300 megaton nuke hot and ready. Creator of this device says I quote "I'm not sure against which continent this device will be used, but after it's over that continent will ceise to exist". I think 300 megatons is close to keenetic energy release of K-T impact 65 million years ago.

When you are going to get hit by a nuke you won't even know about it, ballistic missiles travel faster than the speed of sound. Let's say it's a regular nuke of regular, sane size. People that are outside will first be blinded by bright light several thousand times more intense than the sun. This light will either melt or burn everything in a radious of 10 kilometers. Then right after this bright flash will come shock wave, it will knock down buildings and everything else that is sticking above the ground. Movement of hot air creates an effect of fireball. People that got lucky and escaped deadly light and shock wave will see a horrific picture, everything around will burn in an inferno of fire, even the asphalt on roads will burn. If you live through this you will have to find cover from radioactive fall out.

If you ever get nuked it will most likely happen 6 p.m. when there is traffic and communications congestion. Government will most likely not turn on air raid sirens as to not create panic, evacuation of all people is not possible.

Most likely there is a computer controlled 'dead hand' system in place which can detect missile launch, confirm launch from several different sources, and give an automatic command on a response. Then what happens is in a bunker, at two different locations, two different security officers that don't even know each other, put in launch keys, turn them, and press a launch button. They do not know if it's a test or real deal. Massive nuclear attack is underway. President has nuclear suit case which can only be used to abort an attack.

The most likely place nukes can be used today are around Israel in the middle east, because Israel has monopoly in the region on nuclear weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOF-yk6sXE

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i'm really afraid of? like bull**** aside, like backbreaker sits up and nights and worries about this **** lol..

volcanoes lol

and you know what's so scary about it. like you got all these plans for nukes and ****. you got all these underground bases and stuff. you got all these tornado drills. We got an entire ****ing division of the government that does nothing but watch astroids and make sure none are going to impact earth and if they do by chance, we have a plan to get it out of earth's path.

But volcanoes lol? yeah we're pretty much just gonna die.

Me and my wife watched some **** on netflix about a year ago on supervolcanos. that **** had me scared ****less lol. you mean to tell me that ****ing yellowstone park is like the most lethal natural disaster waiting to happen the planet can face and we have NO idea whatsoever when it's gonna erupt, but we're pretty sure when it does humanity will cease to exist lol. oh and by the way if things go as they have, it can erupt any day now lol. i can be eating fruit loops at home and **** and look breaking news on the TV welp it's over lol. And you got the volcano at pompii and you got mother****ers just living there right under it like it's no big deal lol.

and i mean at least with a nuke you basically die instantly. can you imagine dying in lava lol? or having the sun blocked out or some ****, some nuclear winter type ****. man **** that.

nukes don't worry me in the least bit, becuase at the end of the day, you got to live on the planet too. but what about the **** that NO one can control or predict.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ural mountains formed because of hot spots and mass lava flows, it was during late devonian extinction event, 360 million years ago. This extinction event lasted 20 million years. This means creatures die because of volcanoes, but slowly, and if it's slowly that means we can adopt. What is scarier than volcanoes, and that is natural, it is gamma rey bursts, a direct hit can blow off our planet ozone layer and all living creatures on land can die of radiation exposure, going under ground will not help. But those are natural processes and certanty for one happening can be plus or minus several million years, when you take into perspective that we exist only 50 thousand years, that is highly unlikely to happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simplest bomb shelter is a hole in the ground with sticks placed over it. There were survivors from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts who were literally at ground zero, and still survived in such a simple shelter. Getting just a little bit underground goes a long way.

I live very close to the biggest fault line in the US. It's in Missouri, and it's called the New Madrid Fault. The last big quake was in the very early 1800s. We are due for a big one any time now. When it comes, it will demolish every old brick building in St Louis, Nashville, and Memphis. If you've ever been to those cities, there are a lot of old brick buildings. Tens of thousands of people will die.

I also lived in Tampa and St Pete, FL, for a while. There is a hurricane scenario, where what is thought to be a level 2 storm in the central Caribbean changes course, reversing direction and turning into a level five that spins north into Tampa Bay and puts all of Pinellas County underwater. There's 2-3 million people to evacuate in three days on just three roads. With that little notice, it's not going to happen. A million or so people could easily die in that scenario.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Ural mountains formed because of hot spots and mass lava flows, it was during late devonian extinction event, 360 million years ago. This extinction event lasted 20 million years. This means creatures die because of volcanoes, but slowly, and if it's slowly that means we can adopt. What is scarier than volcanoes, and that is natural, it is gamma rey bursts, a direct hit can blow off our planet ozone layer and all living creatures on land can die of radiation exposure, going under ground will not help. But those are natural processes and certanty for one happening can be plus or minus several million years, when you take into perspective that we exist only 50 thousand years, that is highly unlikely to happen.
homo sapiens have been around for 200 thousand years not 50 thousand. Actually it's pretty interesting people just assume that people just took over **** but we almost became extinct about 110k years ago there were just a handful of "people" left during the last bad drought which wipped out all but the smartest of "people" who figured out ways to store water and things of that sort for later use, and from there we took off.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

meh no one really knows ANYTHING about what happened 300 million years ago, we have alot of theories but no conclusive evidence until we get a time machine to verify anything. Really, I think life has been around the universe a very very long time, probably the entire point of the universe IS to support life. Humans are like ****roaches, you can kill millions and 10 months later there will be millions more, life just has a way of pulling through, it was designed that way... its all too easy to catch a virus, have it multiply at an break neck pace and spread all over the place, christ even rabbits can go from 2 to 200 in a year if left unchecked. So all this nonsense about 'we could be killed any minute!!!', if that were true, it would have already happened multiple times. Statistically speaking we should have been obliterated by every sort of chance and possibility you can imagine but I don't think the rules of the universe operate on statistics. I'm leaning more toward intelligent design. Likely, life got here by hitch hiking on an asteroid and has probably left multiple times over the entire 300 million years or whatever its been. Also we only know of life in our current location, who knows if there is a different sort of 'life' waiting for us on any of the other moons or planets, we've hardly scratched the surface of even our own solar system. Really aliens could have stealth technology a million years older than our own with angelic like capabilities, we would never know they were there. Crossing vast distances in space right now seems impossible but I'm sure we'll find a way to hack space and time a couple hundred years from now, it was probably designed with a couple backdoors. Too many things in the universe operate 'too perfectly' to be made by mistake.

**** fits perfectly in pvssy and feels great by no small mistake. The universe wants to create more life, he probably gets off on it, the sick fvck! :D

Saw a neat theory on AboveTopSecret.com

Using mars for testing weapons. You think there is any truth to that? I mean what better place to test your high energy weapons than a dead planet.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Once we get over all this feminist bullsh1t there will be a race to the next planet to colonize as much land as possible. I'm betting the next couple thousand years looks just like ALIENS with 'the company' being in charge of everything. If there wasn't a serious dollar value behind it, humanity wouldn't even give a sh1t.