Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dude murders a couple, their 10 year old son & housekeeper Then Orders A Pizza

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 4 someone robbed our house and I guess robbing is hard work so they made spegetti lol. Even had leftovers. It was pretty good

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't have ordered that pizza. That's how they got his DNA and identified him.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
That's how they got his DNA and identified him.
They got his DNA, but I bet it wasn't from that pizza crust. Or at least, not JUST from the pizza crust. Easy way out for the d*ckless spokespeople.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I mourn all deaths but definitely the housekeeper.
Mourn the housekeeper more than even the kid because the housekeeper wasn't white?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Greeks are white? Get the hell outta here! Who let them in? :crackup:

But seriously, R.I.P. Mrs. Veralicia Figueroa and all others.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Well they obviously looked white enough for you to preen that the maids murder was like extra sad coz phuck you dad.
First of all she has a name. Mrs. Veralicia Figueroa

Second of all the couple and child have names too.

And yes Greeks for all intents and purposes are basically white.
How big of you. I'm sure they appreciate it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why definitely the housekeeper as opposed to the others fairshake?
Not opposed to the couple or the child resting in peace. In fact I specifically said I mourn all deaths, of both Mrs. Veralicia Figueroa AND the others.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The infantilized mind of the weak whyte leftoid bucking for lib-cred points

FairShake said:
First of all she has a name. Mrs. Veralicia Figueroa
Ummm she has a name you cis-privileged colonialist sh!tlord !!

I honestly didn't know any of their names but if it helps give you that e-preening progtard rush we can pretend and I'll play along as the white movie villain who like totally didn't even know the maids name coz NAZEEEE!! :cuss:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The housekeeper and my bologna has a first name / It's A-n-t-i- / My bologna has a second name / It's W-h-i-t-e.

I expected FairSnake to at least say he especially mourned the housekeeper cuz poorer, but he didn't even do that. So it was all about ethnicity like we already knew. The liberal sickness of hating whites even by other whites is of epic proportions.

And what do I often say about Hispanics? They are mixed race of usually genetically about 65% white conquistador/colonist, 31% Amerindian that was subjugated and about 4% African slave who mostly were eliminated. Mestizos deserve special sympathy because why? Because of their "good" 35% DNA lol?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Gaylan projecting again. Trolling and calling out a self hating race cucked SWPL for his relentless "Coz fvck u dad America is still too white :cry:" hivemind preening is hardly "in a tizzle".

Remember it's you and amoka continually crying to the mods for censorship gaylan , it ain't any of the white movie villains here. Just saying :whistle:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Fairshake, may your daughter sister or mother be the next victim of the rampant ethnic on white crime. Maybe it will beat or rape the white guilt right out of you.
Now that is the very definition of "a tizzy."

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a gooood white, not like those baaaaad whites

Danger said:
You have now outed yourself for the anti-white you are.
Now? He's been sneaking weak whyte dopamine receptor hits "I feel good by feeling bad about being white" ever since he got here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
That's a great and informative video. Jared Taylor and his site American Renaissance do a good job of explaining things. If we had many more people like Taylor who explain the white rights movement rationally it would pick up more influence.