Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometime I believe torture is the only justice

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/untouchable-teen-gangster-finally-jailed-5721321

A teenage gangster who was so-feared police described him as "untouchable" has finally been jailed for an attack in which he broke nearly every bone in a man's face.

Sheikh Juned is just 18, but now has convictions for arson, drug dealing, robbery, burglary, grievous bodily harm and even assaulting his own mother.

Lancashire Police asked magistrates to impose an ASBO, now known as a Criminal Behaviour Order, on Juned in March after telling the court his gang had left residents of the Stoneyholme area of Burnley living in fear.

But the request was denied because not enough terrified residents came forward to support the order.

Community PC David Cottam said at the time: "In my opinion, and that of my colleagues, that group see themselves as untouchable."
The thugs stamped on his head repeatedly, leaving him with multiple facial fractures.

Mr Conway had 14 teeth removed, suffered a fractured eye socket, broken nose, two broken cheekbones and a broken jaw in three places.

The roof of his mouth was also broken.

He had to have five metal plates inserted in his face and six screws in his jaw.

He is now scarred for life almost from ear to ear.

Sentencing him for robbery and causing grievous bodily harm, a judge said Juned was "thrill-seeking" and enjoying the "power to cause pain."
Something like keeping such people alive only to torture them for decades, I really dont see how you could "recover back to society" such people and most of all why should we.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He only got 8 years teen-subway-mugger-jailed-for-eight-years-1-7267511. He should've gotten 20 years to life then deported.

The perpetrator looks like some kind of middle-eastern, muslim 3rd world trash and is obviously some type of immigrant or the offspring of immigrants with no business being in the UK. The government and politicians should be accountable for what their pets they allow to immigrate in.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
He only got 8 years teen-subway-mugger-jailed-for-eight-years-1-7267511. He should've gotten 20 years to life then deported.

The perpetrator looks like some kind of middle-eastern, muslim 3rd world trash and is obviously some type of immigrant or the offspring of immigrants with no business being in the UK. The government and politicians should be accountable for what their pets they allow to immigrate in.
Looks more the indian type but they come with 50 shades of brown so its hard to tell, looks like a gipsy to me, middle easterns are different.

Cant deport them since most of them are british citizens but unlike their parents dont even try to fit in a civilized country.

Agree that 8 years are not enough, are not enough because of what he did and are not enough because he will be young enough to do it again once out.

If it was for me I would keep him 20 yrs in jail and then cripple him the day before his release, needless to say bread and water and all the pay from his mandatory works would go to the victim.

Im sure if it was a gang of britons doing the same to an indian guy we would have 24/7 coverage on bbc and all the houses of the parents sold and given to the victim.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hold parents equally responsible for the crimes their "children" commit --

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
woke up this morning, birds singing, nothing bad on tv, no femenists, no lesbians, no gays, nada, everything all right
Glad to know that your mom basement is a safe place, just dont go beyond the iron gate as she told you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear and pain are the only true deterrents in this life. I wish all people were good and adhered to laws and morals, but unfortunately they don't. Since we live in reality, we must abide by nature's laws.

The western justice system uses neither.

If I were Conway, I'd kill the guy when he got out and cover it up. He's got 8 years to figure out how.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Looks more the indian type but they come with 50 shades of brown so its hard to tell, looks like a gipsy to me, middle easterns are different.
Yeah he could be Indian or a gypsy but his name seems like he's middle eastern and muslim. But either way, he shouldn't be in the UK.

Cant deport them since most of them are british citizens but unlike their parents dont even try to fit in a civilized country.
Yeah I know Britain will never deport them even if it they hadn't been granted citizenship. Britain use to deport criminals who were actually British by blood and citizens. That's an idea, send white criminals to emigrate to the middle east and Africa since it's not diverse or multicultural enough there lol!

These people of non-British descent who are felons should definitely be deported to where their familial ties are from. Some of them are dual citizens at least in the case of the US. They receive citizenship just for being born here and their country of nationality gives them citizenship. Of course if I had my way, theyd' never be in a western country in the first place to commit serious crimes.

Agree that 8 years are not enough, are not enough because of what he did and are not enough because he will be young enough to do it again once out.
Agree.

If it was for me I would keep him 20 yrs in jail and then cripple him the day before his release, needless to say bread and water and all the pay from his mandatory works would go to the victim.
I agree there should be an attempt to make this felon earn restitution to pay toward the victim. If it was me, of course he or his parents would've never been in the UK begin with. Sentence of 20 years and on release I wouldn't do any crippling, but would revoke citizenship and deport

Im sure if it was a gang of britons doing the same to an indian guy we would have 24/7 coverage on bbc and all the houses of the parents sold and given to the victim.
No doubt. There'd be endless coverage and handwringing over the bigoted, hateful white villains. There'd be protests and marches and fund raising for the special minority picked on by bigoted and hateful whites.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Fear and pain are the only true deterrents in this life

BS. Good example is Iran and other middle eastern countries, you get short trial and death sentance for violent crimes, but the prospect of getting your head cut off via public execution does not deter suspects from raping and murdering.

Any problem has to be understood before a solution can be found. Poor emotional control and immature psyche usually drives violent crime. The cause for such mental state is found in family, because family is that first teacher that must teach what is right and what is wrong.

Here we get into a death spiral. Family essentially is a man and a woman, and they too once were 20 year old children living in a society. A healthy society will produce a healthy family, a sick society will produce a sick family.

Essentially society is at a root cause for all violent crime. It is everything around us, the movies we watch, the heroes we addore, the books we read, the values we belive.

Peace and prosperity produce good society, because people get preoccupied with self developement. But our world is at war. War is a conflict between people. War is survival of the toughest. We are all at war with sciety-created elements. We all have to make money to survive. Money is a recent invention and only recently money took center stage in our lives, before money had so much value families were more preoccupied with raising their children. There was far less violent crime before than there is now. Money.

War forces people to abandon self development and focus on animalistic survival. Once there is peace on earth and everyone is happy with life there won't be crime. :flowers:

If you think my words are 'gay' or 'femenine' or I am wrong by saying this in some way, that is just an indication that you are under influence by a sick society of this world. All of you instinctively know this words I've spoken are correct, but the society has seeded a believe in you that peace on earth is unachievable. Peace on earth starts with peace of mind and peace of mind starts with peace of saul, work on yourself, the rest will catch up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
BS. Good example is Iran and other middle eastern countries, you get short trial and death sentance for violent crimes, but the prospect of getting your head cut off via public execution does not deter suspects from raping and murdering.
Statistically speaking 0% of men executed for committing a violent crime are likely to repeat it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

Any problem has to be understood before a solution can be found. Poor emotional control and immature psyche usually drives violent crime. The cause for such mental state is found in family, because family is that first teacher that must teach what is right and what is wrong.

Here we get into a death spiral. Family essentially is a man and a woman, and they too once were 20 year old children living in a society. A healthy society will produce a healthy family, a sick society will produce a sick family.

Essentially society is at a root cause for all violent crime. It is everything around us, the movies we watch, the heroes we addore, the books we read, the values we belive.

Peace and prosperity produce good society, because people get preoccupied with self developement. But our world is at war. War is a conflict between people. War is survival of the toughest. We are all at war with sciety-created elements. We all have to make money to survive. Money is a recent invention and only recently money took center stage in our lives, before money had so much value families were more preoccupied with raising their children. There was far less violent crime before than there is now. Money.

War forces people to abandon self development and focus on animalistic survival. Once there is peace on earth and everyone is happy with life there won't be crime. :flowers:

If you think my words are 'gay' or 'femenine' or I am wrong by saying this in some way, that is just an indication that you are under influence by a sick society of this world. All of you instinctively know this words I've spoken are correct, but the society has seeded a believe in you that peace on earth is unachievable. Peace on earth starts with peace of mind and peace of mind starts with peace of saul, work on yourself, the rest will catch up.
No, I think you are right. Unfortunately, the family has come under attack and now we live in a reality that is not as rosy as you wish it was.

Therefore, FEAR is what maintains the order of things.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fear creates disorder and chaos. Criminals do not fear, nor you nor I fear anything. Crime just happens because people are sick. Sick people don't think about consequences.

Tomorrow, or today for that matter, you could end up killing someone. It's easier than you think. Domestic stuff. Just didn't put the brakes on in time. In a heat of a moment. Word after another word. Just kill someone. You won't be thinking about your punishment. You will be caught up in a heat of a moment, because your little ego got hurt. Sick.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Tomorrow, or today for that matter, you could end up killing someone. It's easier than you think. Domestic stuff. Just didn't put the brakes on in time. In a heat of a moment. Word after another word. Just kill someone. You won't be thinking about your punishment. You will be caught up in a heat of a moment, because your little ego got hurt. Sick.
I'll consider your desperate shaming attempt to be your concession.

It's funny, every time I want to take up for the white race, I come and read one of your comments and completely lose interest.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as white race, or black race, or yellow, or red for that matter. You can be Nigerian, Jamaican, American, but not black. You can be German, American, British, but not white. You can be Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, but not yellow. World is not black or white. Remove your color filter and step back and take a deep breath, you will see its true colors. As far as murder goes, murder can happen in an instant, someone said something wrong, something did something wrong, and bam, it's a murder. Add alcohol and drugs in. It happens more often that you think. You will hard to look hard in prisons to find really premiditated murderers, that have planned their crimes. Most commit it in a heat of a moment and get caught. People that think it through can get away with murder easily and never get caught.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
There is no such thing as white race, or black race, or yellow, or red for that matter. You can be Nigerian, Jamaican, American, but not black. You can be German, American, British, but not white. You can be Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, but not yellow. World is not black or white. Remove your color filter and step back and take a deep breath, you will see its true colors. As far as murder goes, murder can happen in an instant, someone said something wrong, something did something wrong, and bam, it's a murder. Add alcohol and drugs in. It happens more often that you think. You will hard to look hard in prisons to find really premiditated murderers, that have planned their crimes. Most commit it in a heat of a moment and get caught. People that think it through can get away with murder easily and never get caught.
Keep those blinders on, commie-boy. I deal in reality. Races aren't just about color, they are about culture, tradition, logic, emotion, etc. Groups of people are different than each other.

Sure all that stuff CAN happen, but it is the exception, not the rule. Lib-tards deal in exceptions, because that appeals to emotions and they can pretend it's 'fact' because 'it actually happened didn't it'.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You are one lost middle aged man, I feel sorry for you. You can't even understand the basics of right and wrong, for you people are white and n**ger, commie and libtard, and who would you be? An immature 34-year-old idiot with identity and belonging crisis! You have a false reality perception, I really hope you can help yourself out of this situation.