Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-gay State Rep. Randy Boehning caught sending penis pics on gay dating app

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...dr-pics-after-voting-against-gay-rights-bill/

One comment reads:
Yup. Scratch a homophobe and you will ALWAYS find a deeply closeted gay.

Straight people confident in their sexuality have neither the time nor inclination to worry about gay sex.
The comment makes a decent point, thought I dont know about "always". However its not uncommon to find out a homophobe actually likes himself some penis.

I do find the self hate and the hypocrisy hilarious though. Heres an even more recent case on an anti-gay pastor getting caught on the gay app.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/antigay-michigan-pastor-outed-by-grindr-messages/

Last edited:

Jersey2523

Reaction score
I got zotted from free republic for being against gay marriage but for domestic partnerships.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what point you are trying to make. All it shows is that most gays are against or ambivalent about gay marriage (which begs the question as to who exactly is behind the gay marriage agenda). Gay marriage has been legal in Canada since 2003. Yet, married gays comprise only 0.08% (yes, eight hundredth of one percent) of the population. Considering that 2.4% of adult Canadians self-identify as gay or bisexual, it means that only 3 out 100 adult gays are married.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cite your claims.

Here's a good resource. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/dai-quo/smr08/2014/smr08_189_2014-eng.htm

As same-sex marriages were legalized in Canada in 2005, census data on legally married and same‑sex couples are available for 2006 and 2011 only.

According to the census, the number of same-sex married couples nearly tripled between 2006 and 2011, while the number of same-sex common-law couples rose 15.0%.

As a result, married couples represented about 3 in 10 same-sex couples in 2011, nearly twice the share of 16.5% in 2006.
Thats a lot larger than your bullsh!te 3 out of 100 figure. And based on the trends seen in the census data, the percentages of gays that marry will likely continue to rise towards the percentage of heteros that marry.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. Scratch a homophobe and you will ALWAYS find a deeply closeted gay.

Straight people confident in their sexuality have neither the time nor inclination to worry about gay sex.
lol at sh!tlibs still desperately trying to push the narrative that anyone who doesn't sign up for the Western obsession with fag worship is a "closeted" fag him/herself.

Ummmm wow just wow straight confident people don't care about the histrionic and deviant culture that accounts for 61% of AIDS cases and a petri dish breeding ground for gonorrhea, syphillis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis non-A, non-B; intestinal parasites including amebiasis, e. historicia, shigella, giardia; herpes simplex types one and two; venereal warts, mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus, and the now incurable cryptosporidiosis. Not to mention higher rates of depression, suicide and drug use BIGOT!! :box: And if you do care you're gay yourself.....bigot.

Jersey2523

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
lol at sh!tlibs still desperately trying to push the narrative that anyone who doesn't sign up for the Western obsession with fag worship is a "closeted" fag him/herself.

Ummmm wow just wow straight confident people don't care about the histrionic and deviant culture that accounts for 61% of AIDS cases and a petri dish breeding ground for gonorrhea, syphillis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis non-A, non-B; intestinal parasites including amebiasis, e. historicia, shigella, giardia; herpes simplex types one and two; venereal warts, mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus, and now cryptosporodiosis, depression, suicide and drug use BIGOT!! :box: And if you do care you're gay yourself.....bigot.
common, how about a compromise?

Domestic partnerships

Jersey2523

Reaction score
i'm not a leftist

my left views: banning all guns because they are the culprits in most violent crime, pro choice though you pay your own way, essential services should be government services like police, fire, water, highways.

my center views: no gay marriage but allow domestic partnerships, a compromise to make everybody happy.

my right views: eliminating hud, dept of education, and well over half of government agencies. government agencies not eliminated would be mostly shrunk and made more efficient. favoring school choice. repealing obamacare and leaving insurance to the free market. eliminating or weakening most government regulations. foreign policy should put the usa first, our allies second, our enemies last. banning affirmative action. i voted for mitt romney. george zimmerman was rightfully found innocent and should be regarded as a hero for pulling that family from their vehicle. banning all unions.

my rightist list is longer than my leftist list.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Cite your claims..
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/dai-quo/smr08/2014/smr08_189_2014-eng.htm

The number of same-sex married couples: 21,015
Total population of Canada: 35 million

(21,015 x 2)/35,000,000 = 0.12%. So it's a little higher than my initial calculation but still only a fraction of one percent of the total population.

Jaylan said:
Thats a lot larger than your bullsh!te 3 out of 100 figure.
That is because the vast majority of gays are single and not in a long-term relationship (and are not considered couples), you imbecile. From the link posted above, 1.3% of Canadians self-identify as gays and 1.1% as bisexuals. That's 2.4% of the population. (0.12%)/(2.4%) = 0.05. So it's actually 5 in 100, not 3 in 100, but still a minuscule amount.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Your math is garbage dude. The site I linked use the SAME EXACT sources and they got the figure that 3 in 10 gay couples are married.

So if 30% of gay couples are married....how can you claim they are statistically insignificant. Enough gays in Canada are getting married to show marriage rights matter to them. Soon they will be marrying at a rate equal to that of heteros. The rate has already tripled between the 2006 and 2011 census.

As same-sex marriages were legalized in Canada in 2005, census data on legally married and same‑sex couples are available for 2006 and 2011 only.

According to the census, the number of same-sex married couples nearly tripled between 2006 and 2011, while the number of same-sex common-law couples rose 15.0%.

As a result, married couples represented about 3 in 10 same-sex couples in 2011, nearly twice the share of 16.5% in 2006.
So according to your link, the same one I cited before you did, states that gay marriage is growing at a fast rate. It states that as of the last Canadian census 3 in 10 gay couples were married. Seeing as 30% of gay couples are wed, this statement you made earlier is bull****:

"All it shows is that most gays are against or ambivalent about gay marriage (which begs the question as to who exactly is behind the gay marriage agenda)."

^bullsh!t statement.

Tell me, how are gays in Canada ambivalent or against gay marriage when a third of all gay couples are married? And how do they not care about gay marriage if this number tripled in the 5 years between 2006 and 2011. The 2016 census should show an even greater number of gay Canadians that are married.

So think about that. In the first 8 years of legalized gay marriage in Canada, 30% of couples ended up wed. Do take the time to see if this upward trend continued on next years census.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Your math is garbage dude. The site I linked use the SAME EXACT sources and they got the figure that 3 in 10 gay couples are married.
You must be retarded. Saying that 3 in 10 gay couples are married doesn't mean much when most gays are not coupled up to begin with. Only 5 out of 100 gays are married based on Statistics Canada data in the link that both of us posted.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You must be retarded. Saying that 3 in 10 gay couples are married doesn't mean much when most gays are not coupled up to begin with. Only 5 out of 100 gays are married based on Statistics Canada data in the link that both of us posted.
1. You made a ridiculous claim that gays are against gay marriage. The facts show this not to be true. The facts show that when they enter into relationships, it leads to marriage a large percent of the time.

2. Are you pretending that most straight people at any given time are married? Are you ignoring the fact that gay marriage in Canada hasnt been legal for even a generation yet? Are you ignoring the fact that the numbers of married gays tripled in a 5 year period?

So yeah, gay marriage is important to them. And tbh, your rhetoric doesnt mean sh!!te when Canadians support gay marriage and enough gays are making use of their freedom to marry.

3. What the fvk does Canada have to do with this topic anyways? Their culture is not American culture. Their history is not American history. So why bring their laws and society into this thread in the first place? Especially when you make bullsh!!t incorrect statements about what people want in a relationship.

4. And this should be obvious unless someone is stupendously stupid. You cannot truly compare marriage rates between gays and heteros because gays have less chance to date. They make up such a small portion of the population that finding a suitable mate is of much much lower probability than it is for a straight person.

This is why the statistic of note is that when gays do find a partner, 30% of them are married...and that number continues to grow.

Your bullsh!t assertions are akin to my saying something like this regard race:

Whites only make up 2.5% of a particular nations population. They dont get married at a high rate overall, but when in a couple they marry at a sizable rate. Compared to Asians 97.5% of the population, who marry at 50% overall.

Now think about that. Wouldnt someone marry at a higher rate if they had a MUCH MUCH larger pool of mates? Granted people do date interracially but lets pretend that in my example, intermarriage doesnt exist in that nation.

In other words Bokanovsky, your sociological and reasoning skills suck. Many gays are interested in being married. But most gays do not have the same change to date and get married the way straights do.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
2. Are you pretending that most straight people at any given time are married? The numbers would be just as small as the one you came up with dude.
You are wrong as usual. "In 2011, 46.4% of the population aged 15 and over was legally married". That's nearly 10 times the rate at which gays get married.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-209-x/2013001/article/11788-eng.htm

The bottom line is that the vast majority of gays have no interest in getting married. Gay marriage has little to do with "gay rights" and everything to do with a small group of leftist radicals trying to push their social engineering agenda.

LandonScores

Reaction score
Jaylan said:
4. And this should be obvious unless someone is stupendously stupid. You cannot truly compare marriage rates between gays and heteros because gays have less chance to date. They make up such a small portion of the population that finding a suitable mate is of much much lower probability than it is for a straight person.

This is why the statistic of note is that when gays do find a partner, 30% of them are married...and that number continues to grow.

Your bullsh!t assertions are akin to my saying something like this regard race:

Whites only make up 2.5% of a particular nations population. They dont get married at a high rate overall, but when in a couple they marry at a sizable rate. Compared to Asians 97.5% of the population, who marry at 50% overall.

Now think about that. Wouldnt someone marry at a higher rate if they had a MUCH MUCH larger pool of mates? Granted people do date interracially but lets pretend that in my example, intermarriage doesnt exist in that nation.

In other words Bokanovsky, your sociological and reasoning skills suck. Many gays are interested in being married. But most gays do not have the same change to date and get married the way straights do.
makes sense

while I agree with jersey on making a compromise...I won't be ignorant and pretend guys have as many prospects for commitment. damn must suck being such a small part of a population.

isn't canada a tenth of the usa population too? and I kinda see your point with the race example. if whites were a small part of a nation...would bashing a white male for holding out for a white wife be wise or right?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the gist of it is that politicians are hypocrites... Who would have thunk it...

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people in public office sure do stupid sh!t to get in trouble, you would think they would have more brains.

fftex

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Ummmm wow just wow straight confident people don't care about the histrionic and deviant culture that accounts for 61% of AIDS cases and a petri dish breeding ground for gonorrhea, syphillis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis non-A, non-B; intestinal parasites including amebiasis, e. historicia, shigella, giardia; herpes simplex types one and two; venereal warts, mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus, and the now incurable cryptosporidiosis. Not to mention higher rates of depression, suicide and drug use BIGOT!! :box: And if you do care you're gay yourself.....bigot.
Your a homosexual

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again this bullsh1t that homophobics are hidden gays?

So according to this stupid logic since Im against feminism, Im a hidden feminist?
Yeah sure when no one see me, I go to girls house and help them cooking and wash the dishes while they are at the phone.

Why leftists instead of debating points logically always feel the need to make it emotional and centered on people instead of principles.

Anyway Im not homophobic, I honestly dont give a fvck about what gay people do in their own house, they have the right to break their own asses as much as they want as long as they dont expect the gov to give them orphans to introduce to their deviant families, if they feel the need to play the happy train with their friends its fine since its their life, the problem is when they expect any power on third parties especially kids, wheter its adoptions or schools.