Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2016 Election - Your Picks? (Mine Is Rand Paul)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So who do you guys like for the 2016 Race? Dr. Ben Carson just entered the race as well as Mike Huckabee, on the Republican side. I still honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is going to win this because the Republican Party just seems to still have a lot of infighting over "real conservatives v.s. rinos".

I'm personally going for Rand Paul. I believe that he's the best GOP Candidate for President since Ronald Reagan in terms of just being a solid conservative, but not too extreme. You just can't run for President saying completely insane comments.

Also you know what I wish people would stop doing? Stop running for freaking President if you don't know shyt about foreign policy. Herman Cain did that last time and now Ben Carson is doing the same thing. The central purpose of the position is to be a Commander in Chief, how the hell are you doing to do that if you don't know shyt about foreign policy?

Rand Paul is my first pick and Mike Huckabee is my second pick. I honestly DO NOT believe they are going to beat Hillary though, because the country as a whole is just moving to the Center Left in my opinion from a National standpoint. I believe in over 35 states now, more people receive welfare than paychecks. You have the "victim hood promotion" going on throughout the country where there's always some boogie man causing ALL of your problems instead of the stupid choices you make on a daily basis.

For the life of me, I would hope that Republicans keep Congress and Rand Paul becomes President with a guy like Huckabee maybe as VP.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corporate America has done well with Bush v Clinton presidential elections. That has to be what they want. After the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling, corporations may now give unlimited amounts of money to politicians. So whoever they want to win is going to win.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donald Trump, or someone equally as effective as a leader, that possesses balls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd prefer Rand's father in the seat but unfortunately he's retired. It's way too soon to make a pick if you're not voting on party lines, too many horses on the card. Personally, I'm interested in hearing what Fiorina has to say since she can easily make things difficult for Clinton. Other than that, Carson seems to be the most straight forward of the bunch so far.

U

user43770

It doesn't matter; nothing will change. They distract us with trivialities, but both parties are basically the same.

Any politician with enough balls to speak the truth will never be elected. The masses are a bunch of ignorant fools with their heads in the sand. They'd rather vote for whatever sounds pleasant and requires no sacrifice on their part. They're like a bunch of children that you're telling to eat their vegetables: “But I don't wanna!"

I just hope that my loved ones can live comfortable lives before the inevitable decline.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'm going to abstain. All candidates that I'm aware of support the Trans Pacific Partnership.

Update: Trump and Huckabee appear to be opposed to TPP. I'll vote for either one.
That's my yardstick. Which candidate most opposes TPP and expanding "free trade" and most opposes immigration and amnesty for illegals.

If I had to guess who I'd support without more research it'd be Huckabee. Of course like BB said, the media and big money will not allow a candidate like that too get in. They want Bush vs Clinton where they win either way and we lose. And the sheeple follow along.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'd prefer Rand's father in the seat but unfortunately he's retired. It's way too soon to make a pick if you're not voting on party lines, too many horses on the card. Personally, I'm interested in hearing what Fiorina has to say since she can easily make things difficult for Clinton. Other than that, Carson seems to be the most straight forward of the bunch so far.
Fiorina has NO chance. As soon as she gets into meaningful interviews or debates, she would be DESTROYED. Why you ask?

Anyone who pays attention to the business world and tech world knows what an un-American failure she is. She single handedly brought HP to its knees when she was the CEO. Here's the things she did:

1. She cleaned house of executives, management, and any average workers who understood the current HP culture and disagreed with her mismanagement.

2. She shipped tens of thousands of jobs overseas, while laying off tens of thousands of Americans. Nevermind her having no problem hiring H1B visa workers for less money. Yes, she fired skilled Americans and shipped those jobs to Asia, or paid Indians living in America less money to work these positions.

3. Her abysmal leadership tanked HP's stock, thereby tanking the retiring packages of many workers.

4. She was fired with a golden parachute worth tens of millions of dollars, while the people she fired struggled to make ends meet.

5. She's never held a political office, and was soundly defeated in her attempts to gain office.

All of these things are well documented and well known by many Americans. I cant even believe she decided to run...and any presidential candidate would be an idiot to put her on their ticket as VP (which I think she may be aiming for too).

With so many Americans concerned about the economy and well paying jobs, this women is going to be eaten up during an conversation that brings up her career since the point she joined HP.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-barbara-boxer-attacks-carly-fiorina-layoffs/

This was said by the woman that laid off 30,000 American workers:
And Fiorina has not been shy about acknowledging that many jobs were outsourced overseas. In January 2004, Fiorina provocatively told Congress, "There is no job that is America's God-given right anymore."
And dont get me started on how things were at Lucent when she left that company. She likes to misremember her supposed success at both Lucent and HP.

EDIT - I liked Ron Paul too...because he was a true libertarian that was for equal rights and keeping the government out of people's personal lives. And he also understood the economy and predicted the collapse years before it happened. He never got respect or real speaking time at GOP debates though...and the right wing media always belittled him even when he owned them with facts. Its a goddamn shame the way the Republican establishment treated him.

And his son is not the man Ron was...thats to say Rand is definitely not someone with the political principles and beliefs I could stand behind. And even with that said, I predict the republican establishment turning on him and attacking him once they firmly decide who they favor for the POTUS bid.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
EDIT - I liked Ron Paul too...because he was a true libertarian that was for equal rights and keeping the government out of people's personal lives. And he also understood the economy and predicted the collapse years before it happened. He never got respect or real speaking time at GOP debates though...and the right wing media always belittled him even when he owned them with facts. Its a goddamn shame the way the Republican establishment treated him.

And his son is not the man Ron was...thats to say Rand is definitely not someone with the political principles and beliefs I could stand behind. And even with that said, I predict the republican establishment turning on him and attacking him once they firmly decide who they favor for the POTUS bid.
Yeah right, it was the GOP that sunk Ron Paul a liberal's fav ( who unlike Rand is retired from politics and no threat to libs now;)). Not buying that for one second, you support libertarianism? You are completely anti-first amendment for starters. Who do you think you're fooling? Ron Paul opposes the 1964 Civil Rights Act .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/ron-paul-civil-rights-act_n_1178688.html
Despite recent accusations of racism and homophobia, Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) stuck to his libertarian principles on Sunday, criticizing the historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 because it "undermine[d] the concept of liberty" and "destroyed the principle of private property and private choices."

I agree with him on that, do you? Rand Paul also criticized the Civil Rights Act, but unlike his old man, changed his position after facing criticism.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
^You are completely obsessed with race...sad.
:confused: Considering both parties have now successfully been bought and paid for by a certain country who's outspoken end game goal is less of his race can you blame him?

Pattern recognition is not rayciss PairsPlus.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
^You are completely obsessed with race...sad. The GOP establishment AND the liberal media smeared Ron Paul, remember the Faux news debates?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTXxQazUjc

Of course he doesnt.

And these are just his good highlights during the debates.

Even John Stewart recognized the smear. "Then why did Fox News not treat Ron Paul better?"

Let me find the smear crap they said about him during their day to day punditry. When Paul was actually on air to defend himself, he pwned them.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ron+paul+fox+news

Ron Paul on his own elect-ability...because the GOP doesnt like him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WFoV-veCM

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
but then again I'm not actually racist.
You don't need to be at the moment and besides you couldn't possibly be rayciss anyway. That labels for whitey only.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Jalen said some good things about someone who is against that certain country and stagger Lee comes in saying oh no you don't you're not one of us WTF
The fvck? gaylen is nothing more than another rabid anti-White/anti-Western mouthpiece parroting cult-marx buzzwords and has ever since he made the move here from loveshack , who gives a sh!t if he? says some "good things" occasionally. Stagger was dead right he's not one of us, not by a long shot. He despises the thought of "us".

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
gee I don't know I think things like ending the NSA tyranny and auditing the Federal Reserve are important so if someone like jaylen is willing to be a little open minded about anti-nsa candidates I am glad to have him on board I am NOT going to bring up race baiting bull**** but then again I'm not actually racist...Jalen said some good things about someone who is against that certain country and stagger Lee comes in saying oh no you don't you're not one of us WTF
I thought you were smarter and better than that. It looks like you're neither. I pointed out that Jaylan is obviously lying about supporting anything Paul stands for. That's absurd. He's underhandedly attacking conservatives. Then how can any of you Ron Paul supports try to play the racist shame card for someone quoting Ron Paul? Anti-white is racist too.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
The fvck? gaylen is nothing more than another rabid anti-White/anti-Western mouthpiece parroting cult-marx buzzwords ever since he moved over here from loveshack , who gives a sh!t if he? says some "good things" occasionally. Stagger was dead right he's not one of us, not by a long shot. He despises the thought of "us".
Jaylan hopes so, but no one could be that stupid to think Jaylen actually supports Republican candidates like Ron Paul. Jaylan is not one of us but some of us are one of him.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger, youre a fvking idiot.

People like me hardly support Republican candidates because good ones are VERY rare. Look at how the right wing buried Ron Paul every time he ran for President. And then they propped up that fraud Romney who flip flops a ton. And lets not forget the Palin VP nod in 2008.

Lol wut?

Folks like you love saying division comes from those with any left leaning beliefs...but look at your damn posts. You hypocrites bash women, minorities, and LGBT folks for not thinking like you...and if any of them might support something or someone you support, out comes the bashing anyways.

And then some Republicans wonder their political party is largely homogeneous while our citizens ages and demographics continue to work against them as the country changes.

Your bullsh!t rhetoric is the kinda sh!t that stifles the GOP. Youre kind of rhetoric is what left the Republican base wondering what the fvk happened in both 2008 and 2012. And now look at the sh!tshow that is the 2016 GOP bid. Its a goddamn overcrowded clown car because the right wing is so fragmented.

Who's looking like the party of division?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Civil Libertarianism was viable before Woodrow Wilson. No one inside the Betlway has any interest in Libertarians now other than as objects of derision. DC centrics would have to give up far too much to even consider it.

If Civil Libertarians gained enough seats in Congress or ever took the White House and libertarians stuck to their principles, DC would shrink to 25% of its current size.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And then some Republicans wonder their political party is largely homogeneous with the countries age and demographics working against them as the country changes.
:rolleyes: Republicans: The party who's base comprises of white males, married white females, rural/non union-workers. As if any of them are still "wondering" why everyone else votes gibsmedat.