Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am shaving my head tomorrow morning

Nabucodonosor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, good night (5.52AM here in Spain). I am a seventeen year old guy, I'm studying a degree in Computer Science and Informatics Engineering in Carlos III University in Madrid and I officially decided to shave my head tomorrow morning.

I'm happy to share this here for no reason.

Thanks for reading

PS How do you think this will affect my game with girls?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows, it could be a good change of pace for you. Gotta see the before and agreed when you get the chance...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaved head only fits guys that have a pretty handsome face or are famous lol, but for the majority of us having hair is way better than not having it.

Yo no lo haria...
Suerte.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a white guy, be careful, most white guys don't look good with a shaved head unless you have a really squared jaw/face like, say, David Bechham... also, if you shave with a razor people might think you're a skinhead.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it! I did mine when I was your age and never looked back!

U

user43770

If you're fair skinned, you should try to gradually get some sun on your head. I say gradually because the last thing you want is to burn your scalp. No fun.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a receding hairline too, but at this point I have enough hair where I cannot justify shaving. I am fired up for the day I can shave it, but again, I'm not going to just shave my head just to do it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nabucodonosor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump - for anyone that has the fear of shaving their head, it makes you look cool, respectable and it removes annoyance from fixing your hair at all times :)

I'll do it again soon. I encourage everybody to do it

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm cutting all of my hair off towards the end of the year :). I'm going totally bald. I have an Afro right now but it's just TOO MUCH work to keep this nappy thing looking somewhat presentable and even then....it STILL doesn't look presentable lol.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I used to shave my head bald, it's just not my style. I look way more attractive with hair.

OP in my honest opinion too looks more attractive with hair. OP post some results on your interactions, did you get better response with or without hair.