Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird and Creepy PUA guys in Toronto

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is find a good wingman group or just make new friends. My buddy down in the city joined a mobile chat group where guys discuss pickup. They frequently go out and have a good time together.

I went out with them a couple times and there was varying degrees of gaming ability throughout the group. For the most part the group consisted of regular guys who just wanted to have fun discussing and meeting women. And there werent losers or try-hards in the group from what I noticed. The aim was mostly to have fun and chill out.

Find a group like that, and learn from naturals. While Im sure certain PUAs have helped guys turn their dating life around, I really believe it can be done for free with good friends. Make new friends, learn from them, and save your cash. Hell, you could probably establish a decent wingman group through Meetup.com, WhatsApp, or Craigslist.

Also, it never hurts to make friends with random guys either while you are out. I made a couple of decent wingmen by doing that while I was out alone. I saw they werent really with anyone so I just chatted and suggested we chill and help each other with women that night. One guy and I stayed good wings for a year until he stabbed me in the back and put hoes before bros.

Good luck.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of losers. Crazy people join those groups and are weirdos and losers. They pretend to have game but do not know anything. Some of them try to sell phony products and people buy them and get angry they did not work and became angry too having hate. Best to stay away from the fringe and develop your own game that works for you being a normal guy. Most of those guys are fools.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I get back on my feet financially I'm moving the fcuk out of this city. This city continues to suck the life out of me. Most of these PUA guys especially the fan boys from rsd are creepy as fcuk. They dress like $hit, don't take care of themselves, have no job, aren't in school and still living at home with their parents, 99% of their friends are other pua's, they have no hobbies and interests, and have no ambition. Is it any wonder they are losers? I tried to suggest to a few of these guys to work on themselves and go get some hobbies, workout, and make friends but they refused to listen because of their arrogance. One of them told me his goal in life was to just sleep with women and become rich, yet he hasn't done jack to make any money and still lives at home with his parents.

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Once I get back on my feet financially I'm moving the fcuk out of this city. This city continues to suck the life out of me. Most of these PUA guys especially the fan boys from rsd are creepy as fcuk. They dress like shirt, don't take care of themselves, have no job, aren't in school and still living at home with their parents, 99% of their friends are other pua's, they have no hobbies and interests, and have no ambition. Is it any wonder they are losers? I tried to suggest to a few of these guys to work on themselves and go get some hobbies, workout, and make friends but they refused to listen because of their arrogance. One of them told me his goal in life was to just sleep with women and become rich, yet he hasn't done jack to make any money and still lives at home with his parents.
LOL. True. I've been to a few RSD events and the guys that go there are usually creepy and "ratty" looking guys. Then there's a handful of dudes that are genuinely cool and go there to see what's up.

Don't judge too much though, because some of those "loser" guys will get themselves in gear and make huge progress in a year. I've seen it happen. It's not pretty WHILE it's happening, but they reach a point where they become pretty cool dudes.

The only thing I don't like is that some of them talk about game 24/7, sometimes I just want to BS around.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I said "excuse me" to a girl in the mall. She ignored me and walked away. I kept walking and i felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and its the same girl. She says if you talk to me again i will call the cops.

There you go Vancouver for you.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what kind of vibes were you giving her? damn

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive neeeever had that happen to me. Damn lol

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
Today I said "excuse me" to a girl in the mall. She ignored me and walked away. I kept walking and i felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and its the same girl. She says if you talk to me again i will call the cops.

There you go Vancouver for you.
I would have been like "go ahead". That's Canadian women for you. Although I never had this happen to me before. The worse I even got was a "fukc off" from a chick out in the street.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Jesus. Call the cops haha tell her to do it. I wouldn't take that BS from a random girl.

PUA tends to be a bunch of weirdos. The only PUA guys I can think that seem normal is the SimplePickup guys. They teach some good stuff, but again it's all about pickup and nothing else.

You are generalizing and prejudging. how are you different from the girl i approached.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I would have been like "go ahead". That's Canadian women for you. Although I never had this happen to me before. The worse I even got was a "fukc off" from a chick out in the street.
I never had the "f off" from approaches. She walked away fast, i didnt even have a chance to say anything back.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I personally know the guy in OP's link. We've known him for a couple of years. I chat with him on TinyChat on a weekly basis. Everyone in the chat knew he's demented in the head.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is every since the PUA thing caught on, it merged with a lot of self help type "gurus". One of my friends became one. They talk about self improvement and changing mindset and things, yet I don't see them become any more successful.

He tried to sell the self improvement shctick in our social circle but no one bought it, because we could see from his own life he didn't really have any good results.

I think the main thing to get is a lot of these people who claim to help you (especially with charging money lol), are actually trying to build cult of personalities around themselves.

I've said several months ago, be careful of who you get your advice from because many are trying to sell you things. Take the things that work for you, throw out the rest. Now we see certain prominent figures that I won't name, trying to cash out on their whole movement, selling a bunch of societal self help BS and also claiming he came up with every masculine idea in the past decade (despite written proof of it being around much longer).

These types of people are not trying to build you up though they pretend to by selling improvement, they are trying to build their own base up. Granted upward social striving person does this, but you need to be aware so you do not serve someone else.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score