Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Carousel

logicallefty

Reaction score
I just heard a radio ad that was for a womans Beauty Spa pamper place whatever you call them. the ad said " get off the cosmetic carousel" :crackup: I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. That's not the carousel that women really need to get off of LMFAO.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I just heard a radio ad that was for a womans Beauty Spa pamper place whatever you call them. the ad said " get off the cosmetic carousel" :crackup: I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. That's not the carousel that women really need to get off of LMFAO.
Lolz, Id have probably cracked up too.

What bothers me through is that girls wouldnt really need so much cosmetics if they simply ate well, exercised, and stayed away from cigarettes. Cosmetics is like a face shortcut, the way crash diets are body shortcuts.

As I get older I start to worry about a my dating pool possibly shrinking because of my pickiness and that people just start letting themselves go. All I can do is keep myself on the fitness, health, and career carousel (lolz)...and hope to find similar gals :cool:

Reaction score
Look abroad, man, especially to S. America and Asia. Ladies there have no problem with accepting an older man, "even if" you don't have much money and are not going to take her home to your country. If you've got very modest means, say $1000 per month pension, it goes 3-4x as far there as it will in the US, UK< or Australia.