Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Cities Have You Lived In?

How many cities have you lived in?

Votes: 3 15.8%

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 4-9

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 10-14

• 15-19

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 20-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25+

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious how many cities the DJ's have lived in.

Nothing seasons a DJ like moving to a new city. I have lived in 12 US states, including 10 in the past 12 years. I've also been to at least 7 countries.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I will assume those who viewed this but did not respond only lived in 1 city. If you're still in the city you went to high school in, your DJ perspective and success rate will be dramatically impacted. Popularity in a town is one of the most attractive qualities in a man, but it's not portable. Get away from there.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Timely post, but you already know my situation.

It'd be nice to bump my number up to at least 4 or 5 by the time I hit 40, assuming I don't fall hard for any one particular city.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil, what's with the single unit increments and then five unit increments? :trouble: That's quite a jump in there!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I will assume those who viewed this but did not respond only lived in 1 city. If you're still in the city you went to high school in, your DJ perspective and success rate will be dramatically impacted. Popularity in a town is one of the most attractive qualities in a man, but it's not portable. Get away from there.
This it's highly artificial. It pretty much makes you a pineapple that only thrives in a specific shaded area in the columbian mts.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I used to throw the biggest parties, back when I lived in my favorite town in my home state of MA (1998-2002). I would invite every beautiful girl I saw for 2 weeks prior. 60 gorgeous women would show up, 80 people on average. I served homemade pizza, organic salsa, guacamole and the best wine. Everyone was welcome. I never had a bad incident after 13 parties. It was the best way to score. When multiple women who like you are in the same room together, they all suddenly love you. Those were the days.

On the road you can't have parties, sadly.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three, four if I count the city I went to college in (which wasn't very big).

I'm ready to move abroad.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Two bigger metro areas, one in Illinois and one in Wisconsin.

But within the same metro area in Illinois I have lived 10 different places, the longest at one being 15 years, and the shortest being 3 months.