Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cop quits after tasing and pepper spraying man having a stroke

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/wat...taser-on-unresisting-black-man-having-stroke/

Officer "Jurgens can then be heard yelling, ” Get out the car. Get out the car, or I’m going to f*cking smoke you. Get out the car, right now. We ain’t playing.”"

Sounds like a thug to me. And then these idiots tried to move the car incorrectly and ran over the guys foot.

The victim will get millions from the taxpayer unfortunately.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's things like this that makes me continue to question the "generic" psychological screenings that are given to police candidates and also the relatively few screenings that are re-administered to existing cops.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It's things like this that makes me continue to question the "generic" psychological screenings that are given to police candidates and also the relatively few screenings that are re-administered to existing cops.
It continues to puzzle me how standards can be low for certain departments around the country. And its even more baffling when certain citizens make excuses for police brutality or try to deflect attention away from bad officers by bringing up common criminals.

Ive said it time and time again, that our law enforcement needs to be held to a very high standard. Just because common criminals do terrible things does not mean that bad officers shouldn't be rebuked when they screw up.

What compounds these problems is when officers are continually given slaps on the wrist while tax payers are on the hook for these civil lawsuit payouts. Granted the officer in the OP story quit...but Id hope there isnt a chance he's allowed to work somewhere else as a cop. The driver could have died because of that excessive force.

Also, our court system needs to start prosecuting everyone equally and settlement payouts need to affect officers pockets...not taxpayers.

EDIT - How hard is it really to pass a psych eval? Honest question.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Did you read your own story Gaylan/FatalGay or just the headline so you could keep your rage up and your bowels properly inflamed?

The relevant police department is QUOTED as saying "An investigation by the Fredericksburg Police Department showed that Jurgens’ use of force was not in line with department policies. The two other officers at the scene, Cpl. Matt Deschenes and Sgt. Crystal Hill, are still being investigated by the department."

You and your rage monkeys UNITE! There is injustice afoot. Who cares that their own department is already working on it.

LOL

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/wat...taser-on-unresisting-black-man-having-stroke/

Officer "Jurgens can then be heard yelling, ” Get out the car. Get out the car, or I’m going to f*cking smoke you. Get out the car, right now. We ain’t playing.”"

Sounds like a thug to me. And then these idiots tried to move the car incorrectly and ran over the guys foot.

The victim will get millions from the taxpayer unfortunately.

Doesn't surprise me with cops these days and how violent they are. I posted
several links about police brutality and officials are getting pissed off because they have to pay millions to the victims due to police violence.

Tictac said:
Your attention management is utterly predictable Gaylan/FatalGay.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Police-Officer-Shot-304450711.html?device=tablet&c=y

You are the President and shining example of the Ignoranti.

Tictac said:
Did you read your own story Gaylan/FatalGay or just the headline so you could keep your rage up and your bowels properly inflamed?

The relevant police department is QUOTED as saying "An investigation by the Fredericksburg Police Department showed that Jurgens’ use of force was not in line with department policies. The two other officers at the scene, Cpl. Matt Deschenes and Sgt. Crystal Hill, are still being investigated by the department."

You and your rage monkeys UNITE! There is injustice afoot. Who cares that their own department is already working on it.

LOL

Old fool ranting and insulting again. It's all he can do. Never can have a decent discussion. What is your deal with defending violent cops? Maybe you were a former cop who beat people up?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Old fool ranting and insulting again. It's all he can do. Never can have a decent discussion. What is your deal with defending violent cops? Maybe you were a former cop who beat people up?
----------

Like everything else embers, you haven't a single clue.

Rage monkeys like you spend your lives looking for ways to get your panties all twisted up so you can squeal like little girls but never do anything other than type out your own projected anger.

Pointless bullsh8 is all you have.

Yours is a sad tale, "Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."
— Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 17-28)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
It continues to puzzle me how standards can be low for certain departments around the country. And its even more baffling when certain citizens make excuses for police brutality or try to deflect attention away from bad officers by bringing up common criminals.

Ive said it time and time again, that our law enforcement needs to be held to a very high standard. Just because common criminals do terrible things does not mean that bad officers shouldn't be rebuked when they screw up.

What compounds these problems is when officers are continually given slaps on the wrist while tax payers are on the hook for these civil lawsuit payouts. Granted the officer in the OP story quit...but Id hope there isnt a chance he's allowed to work somewhere else as a cop. The driver could have died because of that excessive force.

Also, our court system needs to start prosecuting everyone equally and settlement payouts need to affect officers pockets...not taxpayers.

EDIT - How hard is it really to pass a psych eval? Honest question.
Here's a side note, a department just reinstated an officer who lent a department helicopter to some rock star. Yes, our tax dollars at work...

As for the exam, it's just to see if one is "suitable" for the position they are applying for; it's completely subjective based on the reviewer. Now don't ask me what "suitable" means because you'll get a subjective answer.

I will say that there seems to be some commonality as to what these professional reviews think is suitable. But also understand it is for pre-employment. I'd like to see regular reviews much like firing range qualifications especially in areas where community policing would be viable in easing the animosity against the police.

When it comes down to accountability, it's not on the police but the governing boards that are in charge of their actions. The city councils and mayors who let law enforcement officials who do not know or support the mindset of police officers who make citizens question the validity of "To Serve and Protect."

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Here's a side note, a department just reinstated an officer who lent a department helicopter to some rock star. Yes, our tax dollars at work...

As for the exam, it's just to see if one is "suitable" for the position they are applying for; it's completely subjective based on the reviewer. Now don't ask me what "suitable" means because you'll get a subjective answer.

I will say that there seems to be some commonality as to what these professional reviews think is suitable. But also understand it is for pre-employment. I'd like to see regular reviews much like firing range qualifications especially in areas where community policing would be viable in easing the animosity against the police.

When it comes down to accountability, it's not on the police but the governing boards that are in charge of their actions. The city councils and mayors who let law enforcement officials who do not know or support the mindset of police officers who make citizens question the validity of "To Serve and Protect."
Speaking of these tests and commonalities, I have taken interest in discussion and research into the types of personalities drawn to particular professions. While lack of accountability and punishment is a problem with law enforcement today, I have to wonder if the personality types drawn to police work might explain anything.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What if the psych eval test or something similar keeps a disproportionate amount of blacks out? Do we stick to the standards or do we opt with the diversity and "equality" route?
Crickets.

Just a note - Gaylander HAS posted since you did, so he's seen this.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Crickets.

Just a note - Gaylander HAS posted since you did, so he's seen this.
Actually no I did not see it. Thats the beauty of the ignore feature. Once I saw him wish violence and rape onto another poster and their family in a recent thread, I realized there was no reasoning with such an irrationally emotional person.

So I choose not to view such trollish posts or engage in pointless debate. Continue on with your little quips and insults though. Whatever entertains you bud :up:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Actually no I did not see it. Thats the beauty of the ignore feature. Once I saw him wish violence and rape onto another poster and their family in a recent thread, I realized there was no reasoning with such an irrationally emotional person.

So I choose not to view such trollish posts or engage in pointless debate. Continue on with your little quips and insults though. Whatever entertains you bud :up:
----------

Of course!

Nananananananana.... I can't hear you.

Run away Gaylan/FatalGay.

Very adult.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Guys like Gaylan/FatalGay, embers , Rex and Milkshake are just little boys that would very much like to be schoolyard bullies instead of the intellectually weak and physical puzzies they are. If you don't agree with them, they snidely deride. When that doesn't work they get all *****y and loud. Because they are spoiled brat infantiles with mommy issues, they cannot take disagreement. They lose their freakin' minds.

So don't bother trying to have a discussion with them. They will shape shift, shuck, jive and dissemble - anything but present actual grown up discussion with varying points of view - you know, like the real world.

So it's good that they put us on ignore. For them, they create with their cowardice the world that doesn't exist because it never existed anyway - at least any further than a centimeter or so from mommie's tit which they cannot be far from. They get to imagine that their personal Disneyworld is real. Which is fine for everyone else because they will never have any influence in the real world. Meanwhile we get to laugh at their empty posturing and fulminating.

Sweet!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

http://timarthur.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/toddler-covering-ears.jpg

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ask yourself, what kind of "tolerant liberal" definitely feels bad for the murdered latin housekeeper but not definitely for the white family?
You are crying over the word "definitely." Sit back and think about how much you have invested in a bulletin board pissing contest. Then go outside and enjoy yourself.

•What if the psych eval test or something similar keeps a disproportionate amount of blacks out? Do we stick to the standards or do we opt with the diversity and "equality" route?
I doubt a psyche eval, as it currently stands, would keep a disproportionate amount of black people out. I mean...look who it currently lets in! Police officers commit domestic violence at twice the rate of civilians for example. Black men tend to score lower on intelligence tests than white men (although this gap is narrowing over the past few decades since black political, legal, and environmental standards have improve mightily) however and some would consider this reason enough to keep said low scores out.

Personally I'm not sure that a more diverse police force means less violence towards a more diverse population. The kind of black guy who wants to become a cop is pretty similiar to the kind of white guy who wants to become a cop. A disproportionate amount are bullies and powertrippers no matter their color. The only true way to decrease police violence are strong sanctions against the bullies and powertrippers. Since police are rarely sanctioned against violence against people of all colors I feel we all should support any assertive peaceful action against the police state.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
You are crying over the word "definitely." Sit back and think about how much you have invested in a bulletin board pissing contest. Then go outside and enjoy yourself.
This, just like in the other thread where you said something about cigars or some other jibberish, proves you wrong. Standard emotional deflection.

FairShake said:
Police officers commit domestic violence at twice the rate of civilians for example.
Going to need a link here, buddy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is NOT a bulletin board pissing contest. This is you assigning "Definite" to the housekeeper but without an explanation why you definitely feel bad for her as opposed to the white couple and the little boy who was mutilated.

We just want to understand WHY you feel the difference.
I do feel bad for all, but definitely the housekeeper.

Are you saying that this would have no effect on the psyche of those children?
That's actually a Marxist argument.

Or would you want to alter the situation to more equalize the employment amongst races?
I thought I was clear but I guess I wasn't.

More black cops won't do much to get rid of police violence. So no, I don't see how affirmative action would benefit anyone other than the new police officers and their families. That in itself is a worthy goal of course but I don't think the police department is the place to address employment inequalities.

Black cops are still cops after all and cops are seen as above the law by the courts so I wouldn't expect much change.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
lmao...you guys are too much.

Some of the resident right wingers in the AE section regularly insult, shame, and bash those who disagree with their viewpoint. Their responses are typically filled with tons of hyperbole and hot air as well. And if these dudes are met with similar behavior in response, they cry about how that person they just shamed is now shaming them. They all of a sudden get all sanctimonious and accuse someone else of lacking maturity.

But then when someone actually refuses to engage in discussion with a poster whos shown a history of insulting, shaming, and wishing violence on those who don't think like him...somehow there are still hypocrites whining about supposed maturity?

Lol, you cant make up the blind hypocrisy exhibited by certain posters on this forum :rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I do feel bad for all, but definitely the housekeeper.
For the 3rd time, why?

FairShake said:
So no, I don't see how affirmative action would benefit anyone other than the new police officers and their families. That in itself is a worthy goal of course but I don't think the police department is the place to address employment inequalities.
Why is that a worthy goal? F*ck the white cops who would have gotten those positions, right? I mean you obviously want white guys stripped of everything they have. What's most concerning is the 'of course'. Society's indoctrination has now made liberal agenda as the accepted truth.

I still don't know why you can't just come out and say what you really think. You're a coward.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
lmao...you guys are too much.

Some of the resident right wingers in the AE section regularly insult, shame, and bash those who disagree with their viewpoint. Their responses are typically filled with tons of hyperbole and hot air as well. And if these dudes are met with similar behavior in response, they cry about how that person they just shamed is now shaming them. They all of a sudden get all sanctimonious and accuse someone else of lacking maturity.

But then when someone actually refuses to engage in discussion with a poster whos shown a history of insulting, shaming, and wishing violence on those who don't think like him...somehow there are still hypocrites whining about supposed maturity?

Lol, you cant make up the blind hypocrisy exhibited by certain posters on this forum :rolleyes:
Yeah but they dont put other users in their ignore list, and if they do they surely dont summon a press conference to inform everyone about it.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03040/Maggie_De_Block_3040063b.jpg