Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Americans Don’t Know What World War II Was

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you thought that vox populi videos couldn’t get any dumber then think again – the latest example, released on the anniversay of VE Day, illustrates how some Americans don’t even know what World War II was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OluqYrfsVI

On the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II on the European continent, RT’s Lori Harfenist quizzed people in Times Square on their knowledge about the most important event of the 20th century. The results were painful.

“World War II, ever hear of it,” Harfenist asks one woman, to which she responds, “No.”

“You’ve never heard of World War II?,” repeats Harfenist. “No,” insists the woman.

Another man was unable to name who fought in World War II, while an African-American woman thought the conflict was between “George Bush and Saddam – whatever his name is.”

Yet another man passed on the question of who fought in the war, before an older man lamented the fact that young Americans were “ignorant” about their history.

The notion that Americans are getting dumber isn’t just a popularly held belief – it’s a scientific fact. In 2013 it was revealed that, “the average IQ in Western nations dropped by a staggering 14.1 points over the past century.”

Figures also show that SAT scores have been falling in the United States for decades, with other studies showing that our brains are actually shrinking.

It seems that the instantaneous access to information that the Internet has provided has not translated into a more knowledgeable population (unless you consider “knowledge” about Kim Kardashian’s ass or Justin Bieber’s latest escapade to be of any importance).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPA5DVOG6Cg

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The A-C Rule was most obvious in World War II.

France was allied with its Country C, Poland.

When Germany allied with ITS Country C, Russia, against Poland as Country B, Hitler could not understand why France and Britain declared war on GERMANY for invading Poland, but did not declare war on RUSSIA, which invaded from the other side.

To Hitler, Poland and the other countries created by the Treaty of Versailles, were jokes. To Hitler, RUSSIA was Country B.

When Hitler invaded Russia, he could not understand why Britain could not understand that he had been sincere all along when he said he was after Russia. Rudolf Hess, Hitler’s Number Three man, thought that is HE personally flew to Britain, he could make them understand.

Hess thought Churchill was sane, and paid for it the rest of his life.

So the A-C Rule is very, very, VERY practical. More often than not, it is a matter of life and death.

Churchill has been declared a Great Prophet by historians, so naturally he was out of date. He condidered that only Germany was the threat to European stability, not the lone Soviet Union away out there in the East as the only Communist country on earth.

By 1948, Cburchill had handed a third of the world’s population and half of Europe to Stalin by uniting to dstroy Germany. So when Churchill looked at the result of his work and announced that half of Europe had gone behind Stalin’s “Iron Curtain” he was again proclaimed a Genius and a Prophet.

World War II lost Britain its Empire and created the Soviet Empire.

And the Great Prophet never understood ahy his Great Work had gone so wrong.

In the end, Churchill concluded of Hitler and Stalin that “I slaughtered the wrong pig.”

That statement didn’t help much by the time The Great Prophet made it, and historians have scarcely noticed it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
The notion that Americans are getting dumber isn’t just a popularly held belief – it’s a scientific fact. In 2013 it was revealed that, “the average IQ in Western nations dropped by a staggering 14.1 points over the past century.”

Figures also show that SAT scores have been falling in the United States for decades, with other studies showing that our brains are actually shrinking.
The reason the average American is getting dumber is because of the Immigration Act of 1965 and proceeding immigration policies, and thanks to feminism women have full choice over who they mate with and don't pick on intelligence plus welfare and affirmative action allows the dumb to breed more than the intelligent. Average Americans lack knowledge because of the liberal ran education system.

If you were to test certain demography of the US you would find many millions of high IQ and knowledgeable people. Don't pretend like there aren't a lot of dumb and ignorant Russians and easterners. I've seen them myself.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker proves the point here completely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA

That's Obama in the video, and his uncle was one of the first American troops to enter Auswitz concentration camp. It's tough when you want to lie and don't know history.

By the way Poonani Maker, we gonna prove or disprove something using you. Are you an immigrant? Are any of your parents immigrants?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
The reason the average American is getting dumber is because of the Immigration Act of 1965 and proceeding immigration policies, and thanks to feminism women have full choice over who they mate with and don't pick on intelligence plus welfare and affirmative action allows the dumb to breed more than the intelligent. Average Americans lack knowledge because of the liberal ran education system.

If you were to test certain demography of the US you would find many millions of high IQ and knowledgeable people. Don't pretend like there aren't a lot of dumb and ignorant Russians and easterners. I've seen them myself.
No it is because of ignorant dummies like you people are dumb. Every one is an immigrant and I'm sure your immigrant family line was not welcome when they got here.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Every one is an immigrant. I'm sure your immigrant family line was not welcome when they got here.
Nope I'm not an immigrant, my parents weren't immigrants, my grand parents weren't immigrants, my great grand parents weren't immigrants. We're going back to the 1800's at least. Whenever my ancestors did immigrate to America, they certainly were welcome being legal immigrants from western Europe and the US was settled by and for western Europeans, and immigrants were needed then to do honest work and build America. It wasn't my family line or Europe bringing a sub 100 even sub 90 average IQ to the US.

Immigration, migration, invasion at any one place and time doesn't entitle someone else a right to current immigration or invasion. Otherwise since all countries had immigration at some point, no country could regulate immigration yet they all do. You need a new theory.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Nope I'm not an immigrant, my parents weren't immigrants, my grand parents weren't immigrants, my great grand parents weren't immigrants. We're going back to the 1800's at least. They certainly were welcome being legal immigrants from western Europe and the US was settled by and for western Europeans, and immigrants were needed then to do honest work and build America. It wasn't my family line or Europe bringing a sub 100 even sub 90 average IQ to the US.

Immigration at any one place and times doesn't entitle someone else a right to current immigration. Otherwise since all countries had immigration at some point, no country could regulate immigration yet they all do. You need a new theory.
Oh, so it was ok for them to come here back then for honest work but not for others to do the same now. So immigrants today are not doing honest work? No? Are you saying white Americans would do their low paying wage jobs?

Only Western Euorpeans from another continent should here? Seems the U.S. fought Mexico and took away their original land for the southwest on this continent. If it is white it is only right for you. If it is brown it is going down eh?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Oh, so it was ok for them to come here back then for honest work but not for others to do the same now. So immigrants today are not doing honest work? No? Are you saying white Americans would do their low paying wage jobs?
Yes Americans would do the jobs immigrants are taking, and I want the NAFTA outsourced jobs back too. I don't need the TV I just bought made in Mexico. And no, post 1965 immigrants are not doing honest work. They're coming for welfare, tax payer benefits and affirmative action, which didn't existed pre 1965 during European immigration.

Only Western Euorpeans from another continent should here? Seems the U.S. fought Mexico and took away their original land for the southwest on this continent. If it is white it is only right for you. If it is brown it is going down eh?
You mestizos took it from Spain, give it back you only had it for what 20 years! And your Spanish conquistador relatives took it from Amerindians, who took it from other tribes that are hard to identify now. See how your stupid logic works? Mexico did not own the southwest. You picked a fight over the independent republic of Texas. You lost the war, the US and Mexico signed a treaty and the US paid mexico a sum of money. You should be glad the US didn't take the whole of Mexico after the defeat. The US won and bought the southwest. Now Mexicans think they are entitled to just walk into the US be provided jobs and tax payer benefits and services and claim the US now that it's been developed. You mestizos don't have a leg to stand on.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those videos themselves are a con. They interview hundreds of people and only show you the morons who can't answer the questions.

Very similar to street pick up videos, or street magic, or street hypnosis.

It's all in the editing. Cherry picking.

You could do the same thing and "prove" that the average american on the street thinks we colonized mars.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
If you thought that vox populi videos couldn’t get any dumber then think again – the latest example, released on the anniversay of VE Day, illustrates how some Americans don’t even know what World War II was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OluqYrfsVI

On the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II on the European continent, RT’s Lori Harfenist quizzed people in Times Square on their knowledge about the most important event of the 20th century. The results were painful.

“World War II, ever hear of it,” Harfenist asks one woman, to which she responds, “No.”

“You’ve never heard of World War II?,” repeats Harfenist. “No,” insists the woman.

Another man was unable to name who fought in World War II, while an African-American woman thought the conflict was between “George Bush and Saddam – whatever his name is.”

Yet another man passed on the question of who fought in the war, before an older man lamented the fact that young Americans were “ignorant” about their history.

It seems that the instantaneous access to information that the Internet has provided has not translated into a more knowledgeable population (unless you consider “knowledge” about Kim Kardashian’s ass or Justin Bieber’s latest escapade to be of any importance).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPA5DVOG6Cg
Sadly the commie is right.

My GrandFather was a machine gunner at the Battle of the Bulge, he was under General George Patton, but never told us much more about it. He came home from the war with white hair at the age of 27.

My GrandFather lost his right leg there and for what.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
No it is because of ignorant dummies like you people are dumb.
He certainly is a dummy.

Stagger Lee said:
Yes Americans would do the jobs immigrants are taking,
I want the NAFTA outsourced jobs back too. I don't need the TV I just bought made in Mexico. And no, post 1965 immigrants are not doing honest work. They're coming for welfare, tax payer benefits and affirmative action, which didn't existed pre 1965 during European immigration.
And here is the dummy you speak of in all his glory. You can blame your Republican Presidents like Reagan and both Bushes for the outsourcing and allowing illegals into our country for amnesty and work visas. Don't forget about the Republicans Congress who blocked Obama's outsourcing bill because their special corporate buddies refuse to pay higher taxes bring jobs back home. Also, you are wrong again, Americans refuse to do dirty jobs. Why don't you sign up for one?

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs

http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/magazine/why-americans-wont-do-dirty-jobs-11092011.html#p4

Skinning, gutting, and cutting up catfish is not easy or pleasant work. No one knows this better than Randy Rhodes, president of Harvest Select, which has a processing plant in impoverished Uniontown, Ala. For years, Rhodes has had trouble finding Americans willing to grab a knife and stand 10 or more hours a day in a cold, wet room for minimum wage and skimpy benefits.

Most of his employees are Guatemalan. Or they were, until Alabama enacted an immigration law in September that requires police to question people they suspect might be in the U.S. illegally and punish businesses that hire them. The law, known as HB56, is intended to scare off undocumented workers, and in that regard it’s been a success. It’s also driven away legal immigrants who feared being harassed.

Rhodes arrived at work on Sept. 29, the day the law went into effect, to discover many of his employees missing. Panicked, he drove an hour and a half north to Tuscaloosa, where many of the immigrants who worked for him lived. Rhodes, who doesn’t speak Spanish, struggled to get across how much he needed them. He urged his workers to come back. Only a handful did. “We couldn’t explain to them that some of the things they were scared of weren’t going to happen,” Rhodes says. “I wanted them to see that I was their friend, and that we were trying to do the right thing.”

His ex-employees joined an exodus of thousands of immigrant field hands, hotel housekeepers, dishwashers, chicken plant employees, and construction workers who have fled Alabama for other states. Like Rhodes, many employers who lost workers followed federal requirements—some even used the E-Verify system—and only found out their workers were illegal when they disappeared.

In their wake are thousands of vacant positions and hundreds of angry business owners staring at unpicked tomatoes, uncleaned fish, and unmade beds. “Somebody has to figure this out. The immigrants aren’t coming back to Alabama—they’re gone,” Rhodes says. “I have 158 jobs, and I need to give them to somebody.”

There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

At a moment when the country is relentless focused on unemployment, there are still jobs that often go unfilled. These are difficult, dirty, exhausting jobs that, for previous generations, were the first rickety step on the ladder to prosperity. They still are—just not for Americans.

For decades many of Alabama’s industries have benefited from a compliant foreign workforce and a state government that largely looked the other way on wages, working conditions, and immigration status. With so many foreign workers now effectively banished from the work pool and jobs sitting empty, businesses must contend with American workers who have higher expectations for themselves and their employers—even in a terrible economy where work is hard to find. “I don’t consider this a labor shortage,” says Tom Surtees, Alabama’s director of industrial relations, himself the possessor of a job few would want: calming business owners who have seen their employees vanish. “We’re transitioning from a business model. Whether an employer in agriculture used migrant workers, or whether it’s another industry that used illegal immigrants, they had a business model and that business model is going to have to change.”

On a sunny October afternoon, Juan Castro leans over the back of a pickup truck parked in the middle of a field at Ellen Jenkins’s farm in northern Alabama. He sorts tomatoes rapidly into buckets by color and ripeness. Behind him his crew—his father, his cousin, and some friends—move expertly through the rows of plants that stretch out for acres in all directions, barely looking up as they pull the last tomatoes of the season off the tangled vines and place them in baskets. Since heading into the fields at 7 a.m., they haven’t stopped for more than the few seconds it takes to swig some water. They’ll work until 6 p.m., earning $2 for each 25-pound basket they fill. The men figure they’ll take home around $60 apiece.

Castro, 34, says he crossed the border on foot illegally 19 years ago and has three American-born children. He describes the mood in the fields since the law passed as tense and fearful. Gesturing around him, Castro says that not long ago the fields were filled with Hispanic laborers. Now he and his crew are the only ones left. “Many of our friends left us or got deported,” he says. “The only reason that we can stand it is for our children.”

He wipes sweat from beneath his fluorescent orange baseball cap, given to him by a timber company in Mississippi, where he works part of the year cutting pine. Castro says picking tomatoes in the Alabama heat isn’t easy, but he counts himself lucky. He has never passed out on the job, as many others have, though he does have a chronic pinched nerve in his neck from bending over for hours on end.The experiment taking place in Alabama makes no sense to him. Why try to make Americans do this work when they clearly don’t want it? “They come one day, and don’t show up the next,” Castro says.

It’s a common complaint in this part of Alabama. A few miles down the road, Chad Smith and a few other farmers sit on chairs outside J&J Farms, venting about their changed fortunes. Smith, 22, says his 85 acres of tomatoes are only partly picked because 30 of the 35 migrant workers who had been with him for years left when the law went into effect. The state’s efforts to help him and other farmers attract Americans are a joke, as far as he is concerned. “Oh, I tried to hire them,” Smith says. “I put a radio ad out—out of Birmingham. About 15 to 20 people showed up, and most of them quit. They couldn’t work fast enough to make the money they thought they could make, so they just quit.”

Joey Bearden, who owns a 30-acre farm nearby, waits for his turn to speak. “The governor stepped in and started this bill because he wants to put people back to work—they’re not coming!” says Bearden. “I’ve been farming 25 years, and I can count on my hand the number of Americans that stuck.”

It’s a hard-to-resist syllogism: Dirty jobs are available; Americans won’t fill them; thus, Americans are too soft for dirty jobs. Why else would so many unemployed people turn down the opportunity to work during a recession? Of course, there’s an equally compelling obverse. Why should farmers and plant owners expect people to take a back-breaking seasonal job with low pay and no benefits just because they happen to be offering it? If no one wants an available job—especially in extreme times—maybe the fault doesn’t rest entirely with the people turning it down. Maybe the market is inefficient.

The money isn’t good—$2 per basket, plus $600 to clear the three acres when the vines were picked clean—but he figures it’s better than sitting around. Plus, the transportation is free, provided by Jerry Spencer, who runs a community-supported agriculture program in Birmingham. That helps, because the farm is an hour north of Birmingham and the gas money adds up.

Turner, who usually works as a landscaper, agrees the pay is too low. At $75 in gas for the three days, he figures he won’t even break even. The men finish their cigarettes. Turner glances up the hill at Castro’s work crew. “Look,” he says. “You got immigrants doing more than what blacks or whites will. Look at them, they just work and work all day. They don’t look at it like it’s a hard job. They don’t take breaks!”

Rhodes says he understands why Americans aren’t jumping at the chance to slice up catfish for minimum wage. He just doesn’t know what he can do about it. “I’m sorry, but I can’t pay those kids $13 an hour,” he says. Although the Uniontown plant, which processes about 850,000 pounds of fish a week, is the largest in Alabama and sells to big supermarket chains including Food Lion, Harris Teeter, and Sam’s Club (WMT), Rhodes says overseas competitors, which pay employees even lower wages, are squeezing the industry.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Immigration, migration, invasion at any one place and time doesn't entitle someone else a right to current immigration or invasion.

Migrants always was, it is right now, and it always will be. Proclaiming that you are a fucking legal migrant is just as dump as saying black people are inferiour. Since year ~1800 what has your family achieved? If you don't own a sky scraper then move over, let someone else try at it, America is a land of opportunity, people like you ruin it with racism.

P.S. Dude I bet your great grandparents owned some slaves. Maybe even backbreaker's great grandparents were owned by your great grandparents.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the American liberal and the anti-American commie walk hand in hand. Embers your story is BS propaganda. No employer has to hire illegals. It's illegal to do so. We already have unlimited guest worker visas program available for both agriculture and non-agriculture related employers that employers don't want to use. Partly because they don't want to verify their bogus need to hire foreigners instead want illegals they can treat how ever they want. The story is BS on several other grounds. http://cis.org/h-2b-guestworkers

backseatjuan said:
Migrants always was, it is right now, and it always will be. Proclaiming that you are a fucking legal migrant is just as dump as saying black people are inferiour. Since year ~1800 what has your family achieved? If you don't own a sky scraper then move over, let someone else try at it, America is a land of opportunity, people like you ruin it with racism.
Russia can't even tolerate it's closely related white neighbors like in Ukraine. Russia's a big country, not very populated. You can put your money where your mouth is bringing in poor immigrant diversity.

P.S. Dude I bet your great grandparents owned some slaves. Maybe even backbreaker's great grandparents were owned by your great grandparents.
That's because you're ignorant. Let me educate you. Perhaps you Russian's relatives slaughtered innocent people for Stalin? Very few whites owned slaves only about 1.4% and less in the north, and even if one's relatives did it doesn't matter today. Some of them might've been white indentured servants anyway. As far as I can trace my relatives, they were all from free states. Back then they were little better off than slaves themselves building this country. Some of them working in coal mines and other industry at the age 12 or younger. One of my relatives died at 16 in a mine blast around the 1870s. So as far as I know my relatives helped free blacks in the civil war if anything. No average white American owes anyone else sh!t, not then and especially not now.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Russia can't even tolerate it's closely related white neighbors like in Ukraine. Russia's a big country, not very populated. You can put your money where your mouth is bringing in poor immigrants.

Are you f-ing kidding me?! Ok I give it to you, hard to get the facts striaght because of yellow press. For the fact, just for the time of this conflict Russia has taken 900,000 refugees. Source. Those are just the official numbers, each one gets a home, citizenship, government pay, work, school and daycare for children. Unofficial numbers are much higher. Other countries, like Poland, how much have they taken? None, they send them back. Just last year I had an aquitance that worked in my building, he and his pregnant wife couldn't get anything here, because our state is unofficially offlimits to migrants, he wrote to Putin, and asked for status, and he got it. Housing, and work is already had because of family here. Time taken for all this was no more than 2 weeks.

Stagger Lee said:
Back then they were little better off than slaves themselves building this country. Some of them working in coal mines at the age 12. One of my relatives died at 16 in a mine blast. No average white American owes anyone else sh!t.

What's the point of you living in America if you are poor? I get an idea that you are poor or average, not above. There is no such thing as American. America is a land of immigrants who left their countries in search of better future. It is anti American for you to stop other people from coming over and trying to achieve something. Given, everything in moderation, you can't just open door for millions. Look guy, you have failed at America, move over and let others try it. America is immigration, and immigration is America, without immigrants America would not be America.

I find myself more American than most Americans, I support the constitution and the bill of rights. I support gun ownership, and freedom of speech. I would never vote for republic nor democrat, I prefer pro constitution nomenees like Rand Paul, and in my day Ron Paul. For me America used to be that country of dream, it all changed in year 2001, I'll let you guess why.

I can see that there is a point for let's say Mexican to migrate to America, a Cuban, but I don't see anymore reason for Russians to migrate to America. What for? Higher paying jobs? Laughable. Opportunity to open a business? Laughable. Owning a big ass house? Laughable. All those things can be done right here, without crazy debt.

America is a nice destination to visit for vacation.

I'd move to your country if at least you didn't have that gay agenda preached in school, GMO and hormone foods that make your ass fat, and that flouridated water that dumbs your reason down.

One more thing, you are not American. You are a migrant that now calls himself American. This guy, Big Wolf from Lacota tribe, is a real American. He moved to Russia, watch the video find out his motivation and his experience, most of it is in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okoa9YPExKE

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I see the American liberal and the anti-American commie walk hand in hand. Embers your story is BS propaganda. No employer has to hire illegals. It's illegal to do so. We already have unlimited guest worker visas program available for both agriculture and non-agriculture related employers that employers don't want to use. Partly because they don't want to verify their bogus need to hire foreigners instead want illegals they can treat how ever they want. The story is BS on several other grounds. http://cis.org/h-2b-guestworkers
B.S. and propaganda my ass, go to Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, California, Florida and see for yourself how many Americans are doing those hard labor jobs. Go see who is actually working in the fields and orchards. It sure isn't white men doing those jobs. Go ask the head boss in the article how many Americans are doing those jobs. That would be too easy for you because you need to believe in your spin. Besides, the CIS is a well known racist organization that uses false information and has been called on it. Think tanks give you biased information, because that is what they are designed to do, spin propaganda.

ABC News Leaves Out Key Details Of Anti-Immigrant Center For Immigration Studies

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/15/abc-news-leaves-out-key-details-of-anti-immigra/192245

ABC News published a story which quoted several members of the anti-immigrant Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) but failed to disclose the organization's ties to nativist John Tanton, who is affiliated with a designated hate group, and ignored the organization's well-established credibility problems.

On January 14, ABC News reported on a conference held by CIS, which attacked "legalization programs for undocumented immigrants":

Analysts from the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a think tank that advocates reduced immigration levels and stricter enforcement of current immigration laws, said today that legalization programs for undocumented immigrants typically lead to fraud and increased illegal immigration.

ABC provided a platform for CIS representatives to voice their opposition to a variety of proposed immigration measures, but ABC failed to provide background on CIS, despite the group's long history of anti-immigrant rhetoric, ties to nativist organizations, and lack of credibility.

The Center for Immigration Studies was started in 1985 by John Tanton, an anti-immigrant nativist with ties to other anti-immigrant organizations such as NumbersUSA and the Federation for American Immigration Reform, a Southern Poverty Law Center-labeled hate group. From the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Although you'd never know it to read its materials, CIS was started in 1985 by a Michigan ophthalmologist named John Tanton -- a man known for his racist statements about Latinos, his decades-long flirtation with white nationalists and Holocaust deniers, and his publication of ugly racist materials. CIS' creation was part of a carefully thought-out strategy aimed at creating a set of complementary institutions to cultivate the nativist cause -- groups including the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) and NumbersUSA. As is shown in Tanton's correspondence, lodged in the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Tanton came up with the idea in the early 1980s for "a small think tank" that would "wage the war of ideas."

And while Tanton never actually ran CIS, his correspondence shows that as late as 1994, nine years after it was started, Tanton, who remains on FAIR's board of directors today, saw himself as setting the "proper roles for FAIR and CIS." He raised millions of dollars for the think tank and published the writings of top CIS officials in his racist journal, The Social Contract. He maneuvered a friend on to the board of CIS -- a man who shared his interest in eugenics and who attended events with Tanton where white nationalists gave presentations. Through it all, CIS pumped out study after study aimed at highlighting immigration's negative effects.

ABC also failed to note that CIS studies have also been the subject of frequent criticism. The Southern Poverty Law Center has previously called into question the group's findings, stating that CIS often reaches baseless conclusions which are "either false or virtually without any supporting evidence." The Center for New Community has also scrutinized CIS and even warned professional journalists that CIS is not a "credible voice in the debate on immigration."

One of ABC's sources, CIS executive director Mark Krikorian, has a history of making insensitive remarks about other ethnic groups. He has previously claimed that "Haiti's so screwed up because it wasn't colonized long enough," that foreign-nationals who aren't raised in the United States could become terrorists, and that Muslims are a "vicious people." In addition, Krikorian has stated that the United States should deny pregnant women entry to the U.S. because someone "visiting Disneyland" could give their child American citizenship (while referring to said child using the derogatory phrase "anchor baby"). None of Krikorian's past rhetoric was documented by ABC.

Unfortunately, ABC isn't the only major news outlet to treat CIS as a reasonable voice in the immigration debate. The nation's top seven newspapers cited CIS and other anti-immigrant groups over 250 times from January 2010 through June 2012. The New York Times cited the group several times despite publishing an exposé on the organizations unsavory ties with Tanton. NPR has also featured Krikorian as an alternative voice to Jose Antonio Vargas during an immigration debate, despite his harsh views on immigration.

So much for your "Liberal Media". Use actual government data instead of racist think tanks for your evidence.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
What's the point of you living in America if you are poor? I get an idea that you are poor or average, not above. There is no such thing as American. America is a land of immigrants who left their countries in search of better future. It is anti American for you to stop other people from coming over and trying to achieve something. Given, everything in moderation, you can't just open door for millions. Look guy, you have failed at America, move over and let others try it. America is immigration, and immigration is America, without immigrants America would not be America.
America was predominantly built by NW Europeans. The "melting pot" referred to those Europeans who assimilated so that, after a generation or two, you couldn’t really tell the Germans from the Czech’s from the Dutch from the Poles from the English etc.

The "melting pot" concept was eventually picked up and twisted by our re-engineers to lull Americans into complacency, then obviously replaced with the buzzword we have today "multiculturalism". To the point now where the average millennial thinks America was always this coffee colored amalgamation.

backbeat said:
yeah like weak beta balding white dudes r so cool lol.
Are you copying me swallowman?
( . )( . ) said:
lul. Yeah nothing screams "cool" like femcentric ,big gov loving, self hating, race cucked whyte "men".
But yeah weak beta balding black dudes are just way cooler by default they tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E #t=11m06s.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
America was predominantly built by NW Europeans. The "melting pot" referred to those Europeans who assimilated so that, after a generation or two, you couldn’t really tell the Germans from the Czech’s from the Dutch from the Poles from the English etc.

The "melting pot" concept was eventually picked up and twisted by our re-engineers to lull Americans into complacency, then obviously replaced with the buzzword we have today "multiculturalism". To the point now where the average millennial thinks America was always this coffee colored amalgamation.

No sh-t? Giving yourself more credit than it is due is a sign of ignorance. These names should resonate clearly. Igor Sikorsky. Your stealth planes for crying out loud would not be possible without Petr Ufimtsev. Here is a short list of famous people with Russian descend, take away just one of them and America would not be the same.

What would have happened if idiots like Stagger Lee or you at some point in time denied access to America to Igor Sikorsky? One thing for sure, there wouldn't be M*A*S*H.

Cher
Dianna Agron
Pamela Anderson
René Auberjonois
Olga Baclanova
Eric Balfour
Sasha Barrese
Michael Bolton
Agnes Bruckner
Yul Brynner
Cheryl Burke
Amanda Bynes
Eddie Cantor
Michael Chekhov
Jennifer Connelly
David Copperfield
Gavin DeGraw
Alexis Denisof
Leonardo DiCaprio
Kirk Douglas
Michael Douglas
Jim Downey
Robert Downey, Jr.
Robert Downey, Sr.
Michael Dudikoff
Ansel Elgort
Val Emmich
Michael Perretta
Peter Falk
Carrie Fisher
Harrison Ford
Dave Franco
James Franco
Isabelle Fuhrman
Drew Fuller
Edward Furlong
Galen Gering
Katerina Graham
Seth Green
Jake Gyllenhaal
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Armie Hammer
Juliana Harkavy
Ben Harper
David Homyk
Zola Jesus
Kidada Jones
Rashida Jones
Milla Jovovich
Stacy Kamano
Lila Kedrova
Justin Kirk
Charles Klapow
Zoë Kravitz
Lenny Kravitz
Mila Kunis
Joe Lando
Maria Lark
Logan Lerman
Margarita Levieva
Peggy Lipton
Karina Lombard
Marlee Matlin
Walter Matthau
Taylor Momsen
Sarah Natochenny
Pat O'Brien
Larisa Oleynik
Mandy Patinkin
Sean Penn
Joaquin Phoenix
River Phoenix
Bronson Pinchot
Natalie Portman
Princess Superstar
Sam Raimi
Ted Raimi
Raven
Don Rickles
Joan Rivers
Natalya Rudakova
Olesya Rulin
Melanie Safka-Schekeryk
Regina Spektor
Gene Stupnitsky
Michelle Trachtenberg
Lana Wood
Natalie Wood
Anton Yelchin
Elena Zoubareva
Louis Lozowick
Israel Tsvaygenbaum
Isaac Asimov
Reginald Bretnor
Joseph Brodsky
Michael Dorfman
Sergei Dovlatov
Vladimir Nabokov
Chuck Palahniuk
Ayn Rand
Alexander Genis
Michael Rostovtzeff
David Shrayer-Petrov
Maxim D. Shrayer
Gary Shteyngart
Michelle Izmaylov
Daniel Genis
Ivan Raimi
Alexei A. Abrikosov
Viktor Belenko
Lera Boroditsky
George Gamow
Vladimir Nikolayevich Ipatieff
Sergei Khrushchev
Alexander Nikolayevich Lodygin
Wassily Leontief
Abraham Maslow
Andrei Okounkov
Alexey Pajitnov
Tatiana Proskouriakoff
Peter Turchun
Alexander Shulgin
Igor Sikorsky
Otto Struve
Leon Theremin
Petr Ufimtsev
Vladimir Voevodsky
Efim Zelmanov
Vladimir Kosma Zworykin
Benjamin Agosto
Jack Babashoff
Shirley Babashoff
Mohini Bhardwaj
Fred Biletnikoff
Sue Bird
Alex Bogomolov, Jr.
Nathan Bor
Maxim Dlugy
Rod Dyachenko
Bill Goldberg
Red Holzman
Irving Jaffee
Anna Kotchneva
Vladimir Kozlov
Andrei Kirilenko
Varvara Lepchenko
Valeri Liukin
Nastia Liukin
Frank Mir
Evgeni Nabokov
Patrick O'Neal
Denis Petukhov
Sergei Raad
Andy Seminick
Maria Sharapova
Kerri Strug
Nikolai Volkoff
Ted Williams

The actual list of people who created America is much longer, hundreds of thousands. All they are immigrants, and these are just Russian immigrants.

There are also Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Iranians, Indians, Pakistani, from Latin America, from everywhere! America is an immigrant nation have no doubt about it.

And don't be a baby and get a narrow minded idea that all these famous people got on a boat and come over to America, it was always immigration en mass, and this immigration always brought with itself all flavours of life, some got successful, some got famous, others didn't achieve much.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
In no way shape or form does that retarded list of predominantly Hollyweird jewish/russian entertainers refute anything I just wrote. Did you even read what I wrote?

Like I said America was 80% European, reaching a peak of 90% by 1930. It was never this rainbow of atomized gayness every preening sh!tlib/anti-white pretends it was.The multi-culti poz only kicked off around 1965 and went full tard mid 80's.