Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you say money doesn't buy love you haven't seen this!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy $hitballs, that dude behind him is just handing him stacks of cash. If you aren't happy with a lot of money, you don't know where to shop!

U

user43770

Money doesn't buy happiness.

Money obviously doesn't mean much to that rich Arab, but it doesn't mean much to me either, and I'm almost poor.

Money can buy you pvssy - and it's bought me some - but the high it gives you wears off. It's like any drug: eventually, you sober up and find yourself back at square one.

Simple, fleeting pleasures don't bring meaning to life. They just pass time.

Is that all you want to achieve in your life - to pass time until you die?

Find something worth living for. Something that continues on.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, money is the foundation to everything that is called LIFE (on this side of life, not in the afterlife).

I want you guys to name me one thing you can either acquire, grow/develop or maintain that DOESN'T involve money?

- Love for your family? Okay, what house are you going to live in to maintain that love? What clothes are you going to acquire to dress decently to impress the girl in the first place? What date are you going to go on, what car will you drive, when the kids get sick they need health services which means someone should be paying for the healthcare, you have to feed the family, put utilities on for the family, etc. Doesn't ALL of this involve money?

- Health? Yes, you have to pay for health insurance, doctor visits, dentist visits, the right foods, exercise equipment, etc. Doesn't ALL of this involve money?

- Being Spiritual? I don't know how you can be spiritual without getting a copy of that religion's covenant or bible. Last I checked, those weren't free, you had to buy those books. Doesn't that involve money? The temple or church you go to worship in, doesn't that involve money as it's through your donations they are able to build that temple and keep it updated?

- Your Freedom and Peace? Right, as much as America hates them right now, the Cops are a big part of your peace and freedom, and they cost money. What about the military? That costs money.

- Real Friends? Again, with these friends, where are you going to hang out at? Even if you said a freaking tree house, that tree house cost money.

- Happiness? Let's see how happy you stay if you are hungry and can't eat, homeless with no place to stay, have to get around with no transportation, cold with no clothes to put on, etc. All of that involves money.

Money is the foundation of everything because money either allows you to acquire, grow/develop or maintain a relationship, a feeling, freedom, peace, prosperity, good health, a sound mind, etc., etc.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't hot.

Money doesn't buy happiness..... but it buys just about everything else....

U

user43770

The_flying_dutchman said:
She wasn't hot.

Money doesn't buy happiness..... but it buys just about everything else....
Everything else is nothing. Have you ever bought anything that brought you lasting happiness? Or do you always find yourself searching for something more?

Tighten up. Look inside yourself. What would you do if you died manana? Cause you might. I might, too.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Everything else is nothing. Have you ever bought anything that brought you lasting happiness? Or do you always find yourself searching for something more?

Tighten up. Look inside yourself. What would you do if you died manana? Cause you might. I might, too.

Bruh, there is no one thing that will bring everlasting happiness.

My happiness comes from a sense of accomplishment, and money is a good measure of how far I've gone from where I started...

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
& what is happines? Chemical composition! Receptors have a certain dynamic, that they get used to and you need more and more, thus the ever lasting chase of the dragon for the happiness. Anyone saw happy old people? Money can help accomplish this need, if you ever get sick and tired of your old bugatti veyron you could just buy another ultra supercar.

Speaking of money and love and women, I just remembered this other vid which is equally good!

Got no game and a lot of money?? This is how to get women! https://youtu.be/JXc_HkWgjuA

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woody Allen said that if you have your health, then you have everything. But you can' buy a loaf of bread with your health.

U

user43770

Bruh, there is no one thing that will bring everlasting happiness.
backseatjuan said:
& what is happines? Chemical composition! Receptors have a certain dynamic, that they get used to and you need more and more, thus the ever lasting chase of the dragon for the happiness.
You're both right. Happiness is an emotion, and like all emotions it's short-lived. All I was trying to say is that it's better to search for inner peace than happiness. Inner peace is always within reach.

I know I sound like a hippie haha.

U

user43770

jimjam said:
Woody Allen said that if you have your health, then you have everything. But you can' buy a loaf of bread with your health.
Certainly. I'm not saying that you don't have to work. I just think there is a point of diminishing returns.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of ways to make money.

There's a lot of ways to become happy.

But generally speaking, the same things that make a human happy (setting and pursuing worthy goals that are ALSO valuable to others in some way, getting you genuine, positive social feedback, which increases your happiness) ALSO will generally make you a sh!t ton of money.

And those since almost every last one of those oil shieks INHERITED their money, rather than got the pleasure of earning it, they are not happy because of it.

Neither that dude nor the girl in the vid looks too happy.

U

user43770

Great post taiyuu, but I think you're conflating happiness with inner peace.

Plenty of things make me happy: alcohol, drugs, coffee, sex, video games, etc.

The things that you mentioned that bring happiness, I would say actually bring inner peace:

taiyuu_otoko said:
setting and pursuing worthy goals that are ALSO valuable to others in some way, getting you genuine, positive social feedback,
I think we find inner peace when we're doing what is supposed to be done - on an evolutionary level.

Evolution never stops. By our striving to be better, future generations will be better.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing that you can buy that will bring everlasting happiness.

Happiness is a choice.

A poor dude can choose to be happy or he can choose to be miserable.

A rich dude can choose to be happy or he can choose to be miserable...

... the only difference is that the rich dude has more options and opportunities available which can make it easier for him to be happy...

.... therefore, the pursuit of money brings a higher probability of happiness...

U

user43770

A rich dude can choose to be happy or he can choose to be miserable...

... the only difference is that the rich dude has more options and opportunities available which can make it easier for him to be happy...

.... therefore, the pursuit of money brings a higher probability of happiness...
I just imagine a bunch of money getting thrown on the ground and you going chasing after it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
If you think money doesn't buy happiness you're doing it wrong.
This.
As long as you have your health and a few ounces of common sense, anyway. Money should be able to take care of most everything else.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that in and of itself "money" is kind of vague.

Money that has been honestly earned is both a RESULT of happiness and an accurate predictor of FUTURE HAPPINESS.

If you steal money, win money, print money, inherit money, find money etc, all bets are off.