Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on breaking a virgin

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok before starting I'd like to state this aint one of those how do I break a virgin chick, its about how to break the ice of a very defensive girl who might have had some ex boyfriend in highschool try and jump her.

Yea I've slowly gamed this chick for a wee while like 2 months or so, and I've made out with her a tonne of times its just the final push is where I get stumped hard. And no not the normal ASD crap she shuts out very very hard almost like some vague memory of some guy keeps popping up, Ive tried to talk to her many times But she gets very defensive and tries to talk her way out.

Now I also havnt had goodluck with her cause her fvcken mum keeps calling at the wrong times and all my hard work over the last 30 or so minutes of building the heap up go down the drain as she quickly chucks all her clothes back on.

Now the thing is if I take it real slow then she slowly opens up but god damn its testing my patience, I swear to god I have to be a magician and be super smooth to get anywhere with her, one slip of the finger one messup while taking her top or bra off and she shuts up hard.

I dont mind the practice but its killing me here, I feel like my badboy might break in half in my pants LOL.

So I'm asking all the experience guys (not you poser wannabe losers stay the fvck out of this discussion) what would you do, shes very very comfy with me hugging and making out with her its just the building up part where she backs off like a train wreck, never in my life have I found a girl so hard to break have to be super super smooth aye. Any tips welcomed here.

BTW she's 20 and I"m the first guy she's actually trying to get with, But like I said before it seems some cvnt ages back tried to jump her in highschool in a very harsh way and she's got her guards up really really high.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to sound harsh, but a lot of women will use a past sexual incident, or an abusive ex (that they were with for three years), to control sex and to test for all kinds of shyt.

Sound's like she's making things very difficult for you. If it was me (and I've been in similar situations) I'd have got bored by now. You are not to blame for something another male did or didn't do. She knows this.

She is enjoying making you wait, and possibly losing respect for you the more waiting you are prepared to do.

I doubt she's a virgin at 20 either - if she is, and she's hot, what kind of a lame-ass sex drive has she got? Boring.

I could be wrong, and she's a sweet girl who will eventually reward your patience with regular, mind-blowing sex. But if there's one thing I'd like to drill into a lot of guys heads - many women will play the victim card at the drop of a hat. It doesn't make you a misogynist to realize this.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Ok before starting I'd like to state this aint one of those how do I break a virgin chick, its about how to break the ice of a very defensive girl who might have had some ex boyfriend in highschool try and jump her.

Yea I've slowly gamed this chick for a wee while like 2 months or so, and I've made out with her a tonne of times its just the final push is where I get stumped hard. And no not the normal ASD crap she shuts out very very hard almost like some vague memory of some guy keeps popping up, Ive tried to talk to her many times But she gets very defensive and tries to talk her way out.

Now I also havnt had goodluck with her cause her fvcken mum keeps calling at the wrong times and all my hard work over the last 30 or so minutes of building the heap up go down the drain as she quickly chucks all her clothes back on.

Now the thing is if I take it real slow then she slowly opens up but god damn its testing my patience, I swear to god I have to be a magician and be super smooth to get anywhere with her, one slip of the finger one messup while taking her top or bra off and she shuts up hard.

I dont mind the practice but its killing me here, I feel like my badboy might break in half in my pants LOL.

So I'm asking all the experience guys (not you poser wannabe losers stay the fvck out of this discussion) what would you do, shes very very comfy with me hugging and making out with her its just the building up part where she backs off like a train wreck, never in my life have I found a girl so hard to break have to be super super smooth aye. Any tips welcomed here.

BTW she's 20 and I"m the first guy she's actually trying to get with, But like I said before it seems some cvnt ages back tried to jump her in highschool in a very harsh way and she's got her guards up really really high.
Whatever you do DONT talk about it, dont even mention it, dont get upset, dont give ultimates, dont ask for it, dont demand it. If she resists STOP be cool about it, give her kiss and walk away. Some girls will wait one year to be sure it wont be 'sex only'....and they probably think their vagina is national treasure or something.

Their behaviour is totally immature in days of condoms. They should know you enough after few dates to guess your interest - You can ask her if she trusts you...if she hesitates walk away.
They actually separate sex and love. They do it for very selfish reasons...prottecting their EGO.

It is ultimate Hard to Get Act. You cant break it.

I would find other girl it can take long.

On the other hand, she can be very sweet and self-aware person and you just want to claim this obstacle and go for another and she feels it. Or she is emotionaly damaged or shy or whatever. You love her? Stay and wait. You are not sure? Find another girl for fluid release. Dont be too disappointed when she hook up with some jerk and start to have sex with him on second date:D

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But thats the thing I'm the jerk she hooked up with at uni who gave her , her real first kiss.

I don't mind waiting as the playful goofing around is very arousing and fun, and I've bonked a fair amount of chicks this year, its just she's so hard its driving me up the wall.

Oh yea and at least 6 guys have tried to hook up with her but she's stuck them all in the friends zone from the word go, they text her while she's making out with me and we laugh over the texts.

I think its more to do with the constant interruptions that happen when we are together, I'll try and shut off her cell early on next time see what happens.

And yea I'll try slowing it down a bit more see if she opens up a bit more, wish me luck.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm!?
First and the easiest wisest answer... move on.
Second answer... game/fvck other chicks, while still trying to get at this one, when your together.
(That way your patient, detached, and cool bout it all)
Third... here's what your looking for:

Get it on, to a point where you have before. Where your hot, she's hot... its hot. Then right before you think she would back off, you back off. After a kiss or something. Then just lean back, eyes wide at the ceiling. She'll naturally ask you... "whats wrong?" This is where the pychological gold comes in. You tell her...

"I don't know... my hearts into you, we have a great thing when we're together, its fun, sexy, etc... and I feel like you have all the reasons in the world to trust me, cause my heart is real. But the fact that you don't trust me sexually, and refuse what your feeling... I don't know. Its unfortunately beyond my will, just sort of turned me off. I want to share my sexual feelings, my heart, my pleasure w. you...but the fact that you can't accept it, is sort of having this bad effect on me. I've been thinking about this ever since last time... and while my heart and feelings are still caring, my body is sort of just losing its attraction for you beyond my control."

Then just get up... and say, "I'm gonna go." And go.

All the while you have to act like this seriously pains you.
You want to give your masculine godly essence to this lucky girl... but her issues have just created such an unfortunate dynamic in you... that its now ruining such a blessing. And it really bums you out.

Now, granted this is pretty gnarly sh!t your gonna drop on her. BUT... isn't that the point! You need to influence her psychology to the point of flipping her script. You need to be the one pulling away now... so that she is the one that wants to physically advance things. Whether they be for reasons of not wanting to lose you emotionally... or whatever. But this is the turn of the tables dynamic you need to setup. The hunter, becomes the hunted ;)

The elements of what I suggested will do that in 2 ways.
-1. That you are honest, and caring, and loving... and this is real (so she can't just dismiss you as a player who just wants to fvck w/o respect for her feelings/issues about sex.)
-2. Your going to be striking the core of her womanhood. The fact that a great guy that truly cares about her, no longer finds her physically attractive. So she might lose him, if things don't change!? Your going to be threatening her entire system of regenerating life. Her ability to physically attract men, that would then fvck her, to create babies.

The emotional "oh fvck!" what am I doing here... will seriously get shaken up on many levels.
The idea is... she'll physically open up, and become more progressive to
A. Regain her sense of "femininity"
B. To not lose the one person that cares about her, brings her pleasure, that has been understanding, respectful, patient, etc.
C. To stay away from the world of potential bad-guys and sexually hurtful situations again.

With all that said... I would truly only drop this play on her, if you do plan on being everything your saying to her. Real, Honest, Caring, etc. To just play a girl like this (sexually closed, fragile), for the fvck... is ruthless and could be exponentially damaging to her future, and how it unfolds. Seriously... if she does open up, and you do sex her up... I would as gratitude in trust, rebuild and heal her from those depths on up. Now I'm not saying... you have to commit yourself to an LTR, or take any BS from her. Just saying, be a man w. integrity... and use your powers as a man to create a stronger/healthier perspective and relationship (w. herself) of her sexuality.

I'm sure you feel me. Cause the fact that you've even been caring/patient/sensitive enough to work w. this girl in an understanding manner... shows some sign of moral fiber.

So.................. think it over. Feel it out. And see if any of the dynamics here could be used in whatever way they could positively be.

SuaveOn'

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man thats some of the best advice Ive read on here in a very long time.

I just hope I don't get played or some other prick pops in ya know (god damn insecurities popping up again)

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:

If you simply want sex and that's it I recommend moving on to another girl as that makes you just as bad as the last guy and will probably do similar damage. It's going to take more than 2 months. If you can't accept this you obviously don't fully understand the possible trauma that she suffered and in turn because of this you shouldn't be with her. If you're there for the sex do her a favor and move on.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Thanks man thats some of the best advice Ive read on here in a very long time.
Thx man, glad you appreciated.

In regards to another prick running in.
I wouldn't sweat it.
She'll want to restore the attraction you pulled away, from the feeling of insecurity/loss it left her with. Sort of like an emotional vacuum. Thus... you alone will be holding the key. Not because other dudes couldn't make her feel attractive/desired again. But because that action will consume her attention to fixate on you.

Anyways... I'm sure the situation has already changed now.
So... consider this just for its value in understanding.

Peace'