Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Magic Pill For Success

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
Success... We all want it. But it seems like so few have achieved it. Well let me shed some light on the subject. But what if I told you there was a way to be successful

First, what does success look like to you? Write it down and have a clear picture of what it is. Not just the typical stuff, "Nice house, hot wife, two lamborghini's." What kind of house will it be? How big? What color? Where? What will you wife be like? How tall will she be? Do you want kids? What year do you want your lamborghini's to be? What color? Do you want a convertible or hardtop?

Once you know WHAT it is you want, now its time to be successful and get it. The key is intentional effort. For me, I have to schedule time out on my Gmail. I spend an hour each day focusing on becoming more financially successful. But I plan my entire day out step by step. I dont know what it is for you, but make an effort to do what you will say you will do.

The last part is where the magic happens. Its called the Law Of Success. It goes like so:

Your input will determine you thoughts, your thoughts will determine what you speak, what you speak will determine your actions, your actions will form habits, habits will make up your character and your character will carry you to your ultimate success or destruction.

Its not hard people... We are on here to improve our love life so we are getting input from those who are successful in the area of seduction and attraction. But what if you wanted marital advice? Who would you go to? Someone who has a rock star marriage or your aunt Birtha who's 6 times divorced? Be careful who you are receiving your input from.

Conclusion:
Success won't bust your door down and tackle you while you play Halo in your moms basement... Success is made up of hundreds of small choices YOU make each day. So figure out what it is you want and then get after it. Once you know what you want, make the effort to get the right input from reputable sources.
If you hang around enough drug dealers you'll start thinking like one. If you hang around a lot of pickup artists, you'll start thinking like one. Use this to your advantage and get out there! Its time you get what you truly want out of life.