Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testing Probable LTRs

sage_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are always testing guys in a myriad number of ways. To really succeed at this game it is essential that the guy also uses a number of covert tests to find out about the girl he is dating. Testing a girl becomes even more important when the guy considers the girl to be a probable LTR and maybe he is even contemplating marriage(A Big No No !!!).

LTR attractions would normally happen with girls who show relatively more consistency and provide an opportunity for deeper emotional connect, a connect which will satisfy the guy's emotional needs in addition to physical intimacy . Here are a set of rules which should be ideally followed before hard-coding the girl as LTR in your brain and investing too much effort and emotion in her:-

1] LTR or no LTR, Kino is the only way to test a girl out and how comfortable she is with you. No Kino = No Real Relationship. Be sure to apply and test Kino validity at all times possible.

2] Don't let emotional needs override rationality and sexual needs, if you ignore sexual needs for emotional needs that is the precedent you will set and it will quickly make you ultra beta. You will end up in friend zone, or a reserve guy, an errand boy or many of those things you never wanted to be.

3] Try to detect her actual intentions for hanging out with you, pay close attention to what she talks about specially when she talks about other guys it will reveal very deep patterns about her perceptions about guys and there place in her life. It will be most probably something like "He is a very good friend of mine he always buys me........." which really actually means "I like to use guys". The important thing is to make a note of never doing things like this her. Anything she says "I like this guy because he does x, y , x for me " immediately put this off limits for her in your brain and follow it. She needs to pursue you minus this supplicating h0g sh1t!

4] Make her do things for you, things which require effort from her side, planning, execution and yes even spending on you even if starts with small amounts. She needs to be willing to invest in you, willing to invest to spend time with you. If she is willing to do this it's a good sign but don't cave in when she does it once or twice and then give your all in, consistently test and verify weather her intent is strong or superficial.

5] After exciting dates , give a break by not texting her or calling her for a few hours , days or a week depending on the situation and the pattern in your relationship. This will most probably display her emotional maturity and the will to overlook you not communicating post good times. Most probable LTRs will fail this test. Withdrawal when she expects you to accelerate or in other words get desperate will shake up her predominant male-female power dynamic and it will result into her displaying qualities which she would otherwise not display. Give it time though if she is able to pass this test it's a good sign.

6] Don't treat Probable LTRs any differently as far as the usual DJuan guidelines predicate. After all LTR is a girl with whom you want to share your rare DJness for an extended period.

7] Last but not the least , be quick to know that your "Probable LTR" was really not LTR material at all, but due to her surface skills gave you that impression. When your tests clearly indicate her lack of investment, initiatives and attitudes you clearly require from your LTR , just back off from the relationship and bring it to almost stand still.

Probable LTR dating is a game of testing, patience and evaluating - re-evaulating again and again. And more importantly never to put the pvssy on the pedestal. If she ain't gonna wild grind her pvssy on your c0ck it doesn't matter if she is LTR material or not. Just Next Her.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, I hope girls don't do that stuff to me... making me wait and pay

sage_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
# 1 "Making the guy pay" is totally a factor in the guy's hand. Can be controlled to any suitable desired degree.
# 2 "Making the guy wait" is a mixed territory,but once made to wait , to really wait or not ; and what is the threshold of waiting? [Is based on the past and current dynamics of the relationship] is again a factor totally in the guy's hand.