Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today I'm going to give you the BackBreaker opener (tm) lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** your facebook *****ing. **** your twitter whoring. fuc k your pof. i could pull this **** out of my back pocket go to the mall today and get 5-6 numbers within 1-2 hours. this was my go to move when i cold approached. and i'm sharing with you becuase well i shouldn't be needing it anymore lol
i taught this to one of my single friends. it will take about 30 mins to get down but after that it's 100% solid. women cannot resist it

y ou go up to a woman and say hey, look i'm trying to prove a theory. i'm gonna ask you 10 one word this or that answers and if once you are done, i'm going to tell you something about yourself

what are they gonna say? no i don't want to learn nothing new about myself? they are going to do it out of pure curiosity

ask these questions

1. Black or White
2. Red or Blue
3. Left or Right
4. Baskeball or Football
5. Save versus Spend
6. Heels or Flats
7. Singing or Dancing
8. Early or Late
9. North or South
10. Old or New

it can be any 10 word questions but that's what i have memorized. so then i take the answers and pull some bull**** out of my ass and more times than hot they are like "no i'm not like that" and i'm like bull**** lol and then i'm off to the races. that's good ole fashion rapport.

I pulled that on my female friend last week and i had her going for a good hour.