Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Wingman?

Tarfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody out there has one.

I hooked up with this girl a couple weeks ago, she's this tall, pretty Indian girl (dot not tomahawk) that I would grade somewhere around an 8. Anyway, it was just a straight hookup, didn't exchange numbers or anything. But the next weekend, I was out on a date with another girl and saw her, she came up started talking to us and was super cool and really hit it off with this other girl I was with.

So we all did some shots, and were just hanging out having a pretty fun time and I was just appreciative that she didn't try to blow me out of the water or anything (lol I would be lying if I didn't say I was definitely thinking threesome at this point). There was this group of guys near us and she mentioned that she thought one of them was hot. After which, I proceeded to go over there and just tell this guy that she wants to bang him. Rest of the night went well. I take my date home, she takes her guy home.

Then, last week she Facebooked me, then last Thursday texted me "hey I need a wingman tonight". I ended up meeting up with her and she literally was just throwing girls at me. She was funny, continually escalating the conversations sexually, and then she'd make herself scarce. I had to work the next day, so I got a couple numbers and went home.

It was definitely an interesting experience. Just curious to know if anyone has had a similar experience or setup?

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to take a guess, I'd wager it works better than a guy wingman. Woman trust woman for no damn reason.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used a girl as an "official" wingman, but i've also never had a wingman. All I know is when I go out with a hot girl, other hot girls flock to me.
I went out with a girl i've known since high school the other night - we are just friends, and have been for like six years. Sometimes I feel she wants to fvck me still (she asked me out back in 2007 and I said no), but I really just like her friendship. Not to sound gay, but it's worth more to me than a few weeks of sex.

Anyway, she would have to be a 9 or 10 because I've never seen a girl get approached by so many guys - guys were running across the street to talk to her. I took her to a party with me last night, and had four other hot girls swarming around me the whole night and I got their numbers before they left.
Had she wouldn't have been there, I still would've gotten some numbers, but it would have involved a conversation.

Plus I know it was driving her fvcking crazy and making her want to fvck me even more.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally.

I've even noticed it with even moderately cute companionship and hotter girls will start swarming and making eye contact. Have had that happen a lot just hanging out with friends. If they think you are on a date it gets to be ridiculous. I've been on dates making a consciouseffort to not look at other women because I was into my date and it's as if half the other women in the joint are taking it as a challenge to get me to notice them. Freaking waitresses abd bartenders do it too.

But yeah, female companionship upping your stock is real. I even remember one time I went to a bar near my house for a beer after work and my phone rang...my sister wanted to talk to me about something so I told her to come by since she was near where I was. When she gets there it was like a switch got flipped. The handful of girls in the place and staff that hadn't even noticed me were suddenly giving eye contact.

I guess there's some primal sorting mechanism they have. If another woman can stand to be around you then you are worthy of attention or something.