Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook - Your question answered

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pook,

You asked in krakhed's post
what are the guidelines after the first date.

You end the first date and all others for the first two months the same way.

You don't talk about the next date. You call for it. Just like when you ask for the number. You don't mention a date.

The reason you don't talk about the next date is because you DON'T NEED ONE.
You are not needy. Women really like a man that can live without sex. There is no such thing but in a women's head there is.

You may need it bad. But when you leave her and don't mention a date, she thinks you are one COOL dude.

You say something like "I really enjoyed the rollarblading tonight. We'll talk soon."

Never say "I'll call you". They must feel you might not call. Predictable guys get washed out. If they are not worried you might not call they are not interested.
That's a fact.

You always wait two or three days to call for the next date. Never the next day. That's a guy that has no self control. Real men are busy. And don't have the time for 'silly romance'. Now I LOVE romance. But I keep it hidden until a woman has shown that she's going to stick around.

Only interested women get your romantic moves. When? After two months. Most new relationships end by eight weeks.

If she is still around after two months then you relax the rules a little. You can tell her you will call her, etc.

You can see a girl more than once a week after a month but make sure she is really interested and not using you just for dates.

Try to see a girl once a week for the first three weeks.

Suppose a girl calls you during the third week of dating and asks to see you for a date. That's okay because she can't be away from you. She wants you.

Just don't be too available in the first month.

It's all a test of interest.
You see Pook, YOU aren't supposed to be making it all work. SHE has to be doing that by saying 'YES' to dates.

SHE has to do all the work.
The shoe is on the other foot now. The WOMAN has to do everything right now, or there will be no relationship. You have taken control of your life. You are not at the mercy of women any longer.

Many women will flunk the test. Always remember, Pook, they flunk because they are not good enough for you.

This is how you protect your heart.

AD

Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AD, how about a date every fortnight for the 1st month? Will it turn off an interested gal?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anti-Dump:
Never say "I'll call you". They must feel you might not call. Predictable guys get washed out. If they are not worried you might not call they are not interested.
That's a fact.
Hehe, so if she's interested she goes through TORTURE for the first two months and then APPRECIATES how honest/relaxed/etc. you two get later on.

With a Nice Guy, after two months there would be NO CHANGE with the behavior (since Mr. Nice Guy would be acting like a boyfriend since Date 1. No wonder women get bored with nice guys. Also, they like to think they've 'changed us' and 'won us over'. By acting like a boyfriend from Date 1, Nice Guys are never 'changed' or seen to be 'won' (or considered won from the very beginning, which signals desperation to the woman).

Try to see a girl once a week for the first three weeks.

Suppose a girl calls you during the third week of dating and asks to see you for a date. That's okay because she can't be away from you. She wants you.

Once a week sounds like a good rate; not enough to show desperation but enough to keep it all going.

Hehe, what happens if the girl calls BEFORE the third week? Does that mean she really can't wait?

Thanks for the post, AD! I'm sure I'm not the only one that found it really interesting and helpful.

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSS was banned? How did that ever happen, he was a mod for quite a while and quite a good poster.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. How would you approach a situation where you were an AFC with a woman and she essentially breaks up with you at the two month point. You then call her back several months later with your newfound DJ skills and win her back. Do you still pace the dating and calls?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Donjuanpablo
NSS was banned? How did that ever happen, he was a mod for quite a while and quite a good poster.

He wanted to be banned himself. He asked Allen to ban him because he was sick of what became of the discussion forum.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also wondered where NSS traversed off to. Oh well, I don't blame him for wanting to be banned at all. He's probably somewhere enjoying his life and not worrying about someone asking if this or that is AFC because he's to consumed with beating the women off with a telephone pole.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's Hardcore!

Originally posted by Anti-Dump & Pook combined
He wanted to be banned himself. He asked Allen to ban him because he was sick of what became of the discussion forum.
I too was wondering what ever happened to NSS. Thanks for the update.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to turn this thread into a "whatever happened to NSS" discussion, I can see why NSS asked Allen to ban him. I have also tried to get away from this place for a period of time, and notwithstanding my criticisms concerning the recent lack of quality posts, have come back. Many others have done the same, while some have never left. We'll all leave eventually, whether we move to other sites (such as fastseduction.com) or find the woman of our dreams and have no further "need" for sites like sosuave.com.

I don't know that I'll never have a need for positive reinforcement concerning the nature of women. It's been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Somehow that seems appropriate...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats some good advice anti-dump. ill be sure to remember that one for my next adventure into woman land.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm.... who revived the 3 year old thread? :)

It is because of the "is-this-AFC" problem that I have included an article in The Book of Shuma Gora that explains that it doesn't fvckin' matter if something is AFC or not most of the time. Some things are definitely AFC, IMO, but some people here carry it to ridiculous extremes in the fact that they attempt to pass everything in life through the AFC filter. I can only try to put the question to rest once and for all.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
hmmmmm.... who revived the 3 year old thread? :)

It is because of the "is-this-AFC" problem that I have included an article in The Book of Shuma Gora that explains that it doesn't fvckin' matter if something is AFC or not most of the time. Some things are definitely AFC, IMO, but some people here carry it to ridiculous extremes in the fact that they attempt to pass everything in life through the AFC filter. I can only try to put the question to rest once and for all.
I agree. To me a big part of "AFC DAYS" was consistent worrying about myself and my actions. A Don Juan doesn't ask if what he does is AFC or not, because he is the man, even if he does f*ck up.

So my general answer to "is this AFC?"... is YES
Stop freakin worrying so much.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in itself is AFC, its how it is applied in practice that determines if it is afc.

Also, how many things are used in conjunction.

IE/ Flowers themselves are not AFC if used properly, but how AFC would you consider Flowers, Candy, and a Diamond Bracelet all given early on?

Its a matter of tactics and scope gentlemen, focus less on what is AFC and more on how to use it without being AFC.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hitop
Ok. How would you approach a situation where you were an AFC with a woman and she essentially breaks up with you at the two month point. You then call her back several months later with your newfound DJ skills and win her back. Do you still pace the dating and calls?
No no no no no. Firstly, just as DJ is a state of mind, so is AFC. Kwah was completely correct in his assertion that nothing in and of itself 'is' AFC. Conversely nothing in and of itself 'is' DJ. So just because you start emulating what a DJ would do, the mere fact that you're going back to an old girlfriend (who wasn't even an LTR mind you), and trying to win her back shows that you still an AFC.

You need to get over her and move on, permanently. There's a reason it didn't work out, let it go. DJ is not some smooth set of tricks and maneuvers, but a way of thinking, and to apply DJ techniques to an AFC end (namely winning back a prior girlfriend, still held on a pedastal) still leaves you with AFC. It would be like a dog pretending to be a fish. He can watch the fish, and do as the fish does, but in the end he's still a dog.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti Dump...Holy sh!t what are you still doing here? I have memories of our heated debates many years ago. Good to see a familiar face.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago

I'm sorry but I don't think Antidump is still around...See that was just an old post, look at the date he posted it.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ha. That's probably a good thing for the new DJs. He always posted crap anyways :)