Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Detecting The Contradiction , The U Turn From AFC Road

sage_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I look out while filtering down candidate companions is the level of contradiction that they use in their communication and to understand it's true meaning.

It's the truth we all know it, AFCs fall in long lasting loom traps because they take everything on face value. By magnifying the visible part of the communication which seems very promising and by overlooking the undercurrent of implications the eager AFC hands over control to the dame.

An example that happened with my friend:-

There was this girl Karen. They had got in touch via a dating site they had text-ed and talked over the phone but some how my friend found her responses not up to the mark in terms of how many times he messages her and she replied back and also in terms of quality of content. So he stopped messaging her and she too didn't mind it and the communication stopped from both sides.

Now after few months this lady texts him and starts of on I miss you kind of notes and I wanna meet you and so on and so forth. Now mostly chicks just jumping on you is strange but if they do they should jump with full force i.e. they should follow their act till the end. She will take action, come to meet you, pursue you, then you know that her self initiated interest in you is genuine.

Ne-ways my friend was in generous mood and thought since she tried to make a comeback lets give her a chance. Now as they happened to in separate cities he gave her the offer of spending some time on a weekend resort which was closer to her city and farther from him but still the distance and travel time was fair.

At this point if the girl was really interested and into him, she would have immediately agreed and things would have been under way. But no, she wanted to change the venue. The new venue was farther from the guys place and also farther from the central venue that the guy had suggested to the girl.

AFC's Normal magnification will be :-
"**** the city! We will be together for 2 nights... blah blah blah".
Girl's Actual meaning will be :-
"I just want to get you back you left off the conversation the previous time now I will lay the bait and you will follow my lead"

My friend being what he is let the plan for new city play for a couple of days observed her communications for honesty or contradictions. And then when he saw the writing on the wall.

"A True Jon Duan Will Only Do What He Pleases To Do, Not What The Girl Wants Him To"

He called of the date, the relationship whatever communication was going on and walked away from this DJ Sniper.

Interesting thing is contradiction in communication in flirty terms can be quite healthy. But the kind of communication we discussed here should be detected, observed, let it play for a while and then press the eject button.

Or as Bond said in Die Another Day "I'm Checking Out".

"You have felt the power of rejection from that end, don't shy of using it from your end, there's one life , share it with sharers"