Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rough ass girl

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell to do... this girl is confusing. She playfully hits me a lot. Sometimes she punches hard as fvck that it almost hurts. At first, she would stare at me then look away when I catch her, but now she continuously stares at me in class and lets me catch her staring, and holds the stare even after I catch her, and she's just blankly staring at me for seconds, kinda watching me creepily. She plays around a lot. But sometimes she hits me with strength and its like she just likes hitting me. :cuss: Sometimes I even wanna hit her back. I let it slide cause I know she messing around.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She's interested

2. ALLL GIRLS LIKE IT ROUGH!

(Just google "do girls like it rough")

They want you to pull their hair and slap their @ss (in bed, not in public). Man up and take her for a ride. She wants to be dominated.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, a girl staring at you isn't a "subconscious message" that you can interpret. She is staring into your eyes like crazy because she is trying really hard to make you notice she wants it! (really hard)

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her back, just not too hard. Idk what you're complaining about, I half-chub just thinking about a girl play-fighting with me.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice everyone. Well, the school year's over now. I had oneitis for this girl and I didn't get her. But now I know what I did wrong. I lied to myself, saying that she was the one, and that she's perfect, etc. Even though she gave me a lot of IOIs and I realized them two months ago, I didn't act upon it. I was too scared. I had a fear of rejection. Now, I realize everything. My feelings toward her were just a big fvckin lie to myself. I fantasized and lied to myself that she was so special, but in reality, she wasn't anything special. Now that I've stopped lying to myself, I just don't give a fvck anymore. She's irrelevant to my life. Just another one of the many girls I'll meet in my life.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have slapped her or pinched her. You need to think of some excuse to isolate this girl. Since school is out send her a message on ig or what ever and get her to meet up. Then dominate her a little physically go for the kiss.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
You should have slapped her or pinched her. You need to think of some excuse to isolate this girl. Since school is out send her a message on ig or what ever and get her to meet up. Then dominate her a little physically go for the kiss.

As much as I would love another go at her, she said that she was moving. I don't know where. I don't have a phone either, so there's no way of me contacting her.

Near the end of the year, you could say I dominated her physically by slapping the back of her head, punching her arm, and pressing down on the spot between her neck and shoulder, etc. I still didn't get her, but like I said, I realize why. I've learned from my mistakes.

My friend ended up hooking up with her and they became friends with benefits on the last week of school.

To be honest, she doesn't really matter to me anymore. I'm actually trying to forget her. Sucks that I couldn't get her, but, oh well. Time to move on. I know what I did wrong and I'll keep this experience with me down the road.

I feel like if I could go back in time I would have got her. Since then I've gotten way more experience. I'll remember this during the long run.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yungballa sorry to hear you missed your chance with that one. Read that again: WITH THAT ONE.

There will be so many opportunites for you in the future it's almost scary. Let me chat to you like an older brother would.

When a chick is hitting you like that she wants you, plain and simple. When we're young we don't quite know how to express ourselves and we do childish things in an effort to communicate what we don't dare say. Every time she was hitting you she was trying to let you know she's digging you.

If this happens again with a new chick I wouldn't advise hitting her back but I would do this provided the scene was set:

I'd grab her firmly and pull her close. Then I'd say in a low, deep tone "if you keep that up I'm going to have no choice but to punish you". Look right into her eyes as you say it and watch her reaction. More than likely she'll be shocked and frozen stiff.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Yungballa sorry to hear you missed your chance with that one. Read that again: WITH THAT ONE.

There will be so many opportunites for you in the future it's almost scary. Let me chat to you like an older brother would.

When a chick is hitting you like that she wants you, plain and simple. When we're young we don't quite know how to express ourselves and we do childish things in an effort to communicate what we don't dare say. Every time she was hitting you she was trying to let you know she's digging you.

If this happens again with a new chick I wouldn't advise hitting her back but I would do this provided the scene was set:

I'd grab her firmly and pull her close. Then I'd say in a low, deep tone "if you keep that up I'm going to have no choice but to punish you". Look right into her eyes as you say it and watch her reaction. More than likely she'll be shocked and frozen stiff.
LOL @ the advice.

Yeah, it sucks I didn't get her but oh well. I now realize that she was just another girl who walked in my life just like any other. Like they say, forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you. ;)

Anyways, relating to your advice, I'm definitely using this in the future. This had me laughing. You've enlightened me to think differently about things. Thanks for the words of wisdom and advice. I'll definitely use this along the road too. :up: