Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

Alright, so I finally decided to make a journal. I do this mostly to improve myself, make sure that I stay on task and motivated, to be able to see my improvements and to inspire other people here to do the same.

So a little info about me. I'm 15 years old, 10th grade, moved down to South-Africa from Norway 3 months ago. I speak well english, but not quite comfertable yet. Girls love my accent tho, makes them wet.
My skin is brown I would say, but I'm 100% Norwegian, it's odd. I'm about 180 cm tall and weight about 62 kg (130 pounds?) I've been working out for about 9 weeks, and have gained ~5 kg. So I'm not skinny anymore.
I also play guitar. Used to play video games a lot, but have almost quit it.

I've been an AFC all my life really. First kiss was when I was 12, makeout when I was 13. I was terrified. It was in a "game", and I kept talking about how this was my first kiss and sh1t for 30 minutes before I did a quick peck.
I found SS quite a while ago, and I am ashamed to say that I didn't act on my knowledge. I thought I did, but my steps were minor. I almost thought of myself as superior, just because I knew this stuff, but I NEVER acted on it for real. Over time I have become more concious of this and gained very much knowledge.
So now I'm at a point where the mental (and physical) masturbation is ending. I am now acting much more on what I know. I know that I cannot get to where I want to be without failing. I gotta go out there and expand my comfort zones, crush my ego, my social self and gain that confidence and value.

My goals at the moment are:
  1. Gain muscle
  2. Eat healthy
  3. Get a 3.5+ GPA
  4. Get a big social circle
  5. Get laid
  6. Get much better at playing guitar - learn new songs inc. Cannon rock
  7. More confidence
  8. And yeah, Girls

How will I get there?
  • Work out 3x a week, following the skinnyguy program
  • Sleep 7-10 hrs. Eat healthy.
  • Do my homework and study for tests
  • Play with my band
  • Jam with friends
  • Play guitar at home a couple of hours a week - not sure if I'm ready for this.
  • Cold approach
  • Party
  • Humiliate myself in public

I think I pretty much got it all.
I'm gonna update this journal whenever I feel like it. I would LOVE any support or questions!

3rd of November, Wednesday.

Today I'm going to have my leg workout, doing squats and deads are something I definately look forward to. Got some homework to do and gotta practice my solo for friday. Currently on something like day 5-7 of no masturbation. I have done it very little lately, you feel much better.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4th of November

Been a chill day really. Done some work, flirted with some chicks, and I think my solo is ready for tomorrow. Going to do my back workout today, as I don't have time tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to some Guy fawkes thing. It's a british tradition that's popular down here. Gonna go there with a chick I'll call HB Cloud. Me and HB Cloud have been flirting for 2 weeks now, haven't met her since the party we were at. Didn't do anything sexual or anything, but I can say that I had the time of my life, haha. So we've been flirting heavily, sexual innuendoes, plain facebook sex and what not. Getting some condoms by a friend tomorrow, seems like I'm finally losing my V-card. Depends on the logistics on the beach. How do you fvck a girl on the beach!?

Cheers guys, I'll post an FR on saturday.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonus Update!

Haha, I'm just happy. I stepped on the weight at the gym, and it read 64 kgs :)
gone up 7 kgs now. Probably not 2 new kgs of muscle mass, as I have been away, and unable to work out for 2 weeks. But It's a gain, so I'm happy. Probably cutting a bit down on the nuts and salt.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6th of November

I HATE WET DREAMS. I was actually concious while this was happening. You don't even orgasm. I've heard they're not as bad as MBing tho. Still day.. honestly dont know.. could be anything from 7-14. Been partly abstaining for so long now.

So Friday! Friday was fun. If there is something I love doing, then it has to be playing my guitar during school hours. Jamming in recces and playing with the school band. Chill.

I get home and prepare for HB Cloud to show up. She was supposed to come at around 6, and doesn't. I call her and figure out that she has texted me for my adress. FML. My R100 ($15) phone is being retarded and refuses to recieve text sometimes. So I basicly got ****blocked by my phone.

At 7:10 I leave for the Guy fawkes thing. But end up driving halfway to simons town, so I end up arriving at 7:40. At facebook it said it was supposed to be 230 people, this **** was MADNESS. Atleast 2000 people, firing up fireworks on the beach and on the parking lot. Surprised that no cars blew up. That would've been fun tho.
So I end up finding my girl in this huge crowd. She is SOO shy. man. Shes not like that on facebook, haha. I lead her around the place and get her comfortable and ****. It's the first time she has seen fireworks. She must have been in a trance or something. I realize that this is going to be a bit harder than expected, as she is so shy, and there isn't really any place to isolate. So I'm kino escalating as I please, and it works well. I lead her out by the ocean, through the minefield of fireworks. For a moment we stand there and enjoy the view, then I look at her for a few seconds. She keeps looking at the fireworks, poor shy girl. So I go closer and say "I wanna kiss you so badly right now." She lightens up and makeout ensues. Damn she's good.

The night pretty much continues like this. I'm leading her around, looking at the fireworks, making out and making sexual innuendoes. I love them. I actually find a cellphone there, so now I can say goodbye to my c0ckblocking cellphone. Poor girl tho, someone called her 25 times. I think I might know her, knew a few people on her contacts. We'll see. The night continues and we find ourself by the ocean again, and suddenly some b*stards are trying to kill us firing rockets at us. We run, that was fun.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up my night. I'm satisfied tho. I got a potential GF, I'm not anywhere near what you would call "in love" or "oneitis", and I passed my biggest obstacle. I haven't made out with anyone in 2 years. Finally I did it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Well done on the girl, man. :up:

Keep updating, I enjoy reading this because it's well written unlike 90% of posts on the forum. I'll try to help you if you run into any problems aswell.
Thanks man, coming from you. That's high value in action actually. Guess you're one of the persons on this forum that I percieve as high value and knowledgeable.

I saw your post about the blueprint, have you seen it yet? What do you think of it, and other RSD stuff? I'm new to their community.

MarcDElux

Reaction score
Great journal! I live 100km from Cape town so its fun to read about familiar places.
Keep the journal going!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Thanks bro.

I'm about 6 DVDs in now (there's about 20) and I think it's great, Tyler says there's still a lot more to come so it looks like it's only going to get better. I really, really recommend it. I didn't 'buy' it btw. ;)

I'm pretty new to RSD aswell and I really like it, it's similar to Pook's stuff but I suppose it goes deeper. Check out Two step's field reports on the forums over there, that guy's fucking epic.
Cool bro, definately seems like something I'm going to check out. Also, have you read "The college code" journal by HPRJ? It's insane. kingsam posted it some while ago here.

I'm so damn tired.. Dunno why. I'll probably type a bit sloppy, and stuff. Supposed to study for 2 tests right now, but my head is not even here. I'm fcking drifting away typing this.

ANYWAYS, my weekend.. of BOREDOM. shame.

So yeah. I hate flakes. When I first make plans, people flake. I was supposed to go to the waterfront (cool place, almost like a city center) today with my friend. We were gonna do some **** I'd read about in the RSD hotseat. Like make a total fool of ourselves in public. I was so amped for this ****. Next weekend I guess. He claims his gran died, I claim he's a *****.

So uhhhh, saturday. I vaguely remember eating dinner in a township, with loud music. Must've been a boring day, I don't remember anything. But my mind is barely awake. I've also been surfing. On the waves, but mostly underneath the waves.

So to keep this FR a little.. spicy, I added a PM I just sent to a bro that was about this girl he was interested in @ a party.

QUOTEUNQUOTE

That sucks man. I honestly dont know. Chicks do that stuff, we do it too. Atleast when we have gotten our **** together here at SS.

Just to relate to you in some way - The girl which I'm currently dating did something similar 2 weeks ago, when I first met her. I had her buying temperature thru the roof, but being the "old" me, making out was a big deal for me. So just out of nowhere, she is making out with a random guy. They end up hooking up. I don't mind now, but my state at the time was destroyed. It went from being social, highfiving everyone, screaming and just having the time of my life to me just laying in the wet grass hoping someone would think I was dead. haha, shame.

I guess my point is that as neither of us were actually BF/GF, there is nothing wrong with it. Just a blow to the ego I suppose. There is a recovery from it - just accept it for what it is.
I went on facebook and chatted her up a week later, worked for me. BUT, as you said yourself, always try to move onto a new chick. You don't want to rely on one.

QUOTEUNQUOTE. Yeah. I'm tired. I don't know why though. Usually happens when I have stuff going on with women. Their emotions just zap onto me, haha. No, I'm not depressed or anything, just god damn tired. I'm gonna slep now. Yeah, and thanks to that dude from SA, shame that I don't know how to quote 2 posts in one yet.

Cheers.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wanna keep these posts interesting, while still learning and remembering stuff myself + 1 more thing that I forgot. So I'm still not sure how often I'm gonna update this, as my weekdays aren't very interesting at all.

So I'm gonna stick to my goal at the top of the page, and my journal will reflect that. So often, when I do something towards these goals, I'll post it here, including a tiny wall of text.

Right now I'm just back from my arm workout. The lifts are getting doable again, so I can soon increase my weights. I think I will include some of my lifts, so I can see my progress. I keep a "workout journal" too, but started a couple of weeks ago with that.

I count the weight on one side of the barbell, so the math is up to you to handle. + barbell ofc. in kg. and its 5RM. Will probably increase dramaticly.. I think.

Bench press: 17.5
Flyes (SS, 8RM): 8
Shoulder press: 14, Im barely able to lift 16s above my head, 14 is my 7RM
Bar dips: I average on 10 reps.
Crunches: Average on 17 with 5kg.
Squats: 25, I guess this and deadlift will increase a lot.
Deadlift (Stiff-legged): 30
Calf-rises: 25-50
I do assisted pull-ups with 25 kg assist.
Rows, one arm: 18
Bicep curls: 8 (Probably 8RM, but superset it with EZ bar reverse grip), makes your arms look bigger. I learnt a few days ago that You should do a full twist: Start with your hands normal by your side, and end up with your pinky higher up than your thumb.

As for other stuff, I'm getting a test back tomorrow, did very well on an algebra test I thought I would fail, and have a bio test tomorrow, which I should be studying for now. This week shall be filled with dedicated schoolwork!

As for HB Cloud, she constantly surprises me. Seems like I might be losing my virginity on friday. In the jungle-gym if possible, that would be such a funny story. So shes coming over to my house this friday. She takes my out of my comfort-zone, which I, to no surprise, feel uncomfortable with. She's very forward, she just needs hard escalation, cause she's so shy.

Thats all I got for now guys. Don't expect so many textwalls in the future.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
I'm about 6 DVDs in now (there's about 20) and I think it's great, Tyler says there's still a lot more to come so it looks like it's only going to get better. I really, really recommend it. I didn't 'buy' it btw. ;)

I'm pretty new to RSD aswell and I really like it, it's similar to Pook's stuff but I suppose it goes deeper.
What is all this sh1t? I'm really interested in the sound of these Dvds and posts or whatever. Fill me in.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
What is all this sh1t? I'm really interested in the sound of these Dvds and posts or whatever. Fill me in.
Alright, so I don't know much about the blueprint de-coded yet. I just know that it is something you have to watch. It's a lot of important information packed together. It's like the deep stuff of what is commonly preached around here. It's like Pook and beyond. And it's a dvd. 20 hours I believe.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/77631

----------------------

This entry will bee mostly about schoolwork, I think.
So far it seems that my GPA for midterms will be atleast 3.5
My bio grade went from A+ to B due to a brutal vocab test. Worst result in my class was 2/32, best was 27/32, I got 22/32.
Exams are coming up in 3 weeks.
Playing a concert next friday. ALSO, in 2 weeks, I'm gonna go to a 30 seconds to Mars concert! AMPED!
Also U2 concert in February.
I will have to do a lot of homework this week.

As for girls, HB Cloud is coming over this friday, and I've fixed condoms to say the least. Talked to her on facebook yesterday, it seriously went from fluff talking and making plans for friday, to me telling an imaginary story of how I were ****ing her at her house. She made it easy. I think I did very well, it's really just to include a lot of cool adjectives and keep your frame.
So from what I think, she is definately ready for it. I'm not, shame. I'm just nervous. I know how to do this, it's just about pulling myself together and get there. She isn't as open as that in person. So I think she just needs proper escalation. She has done it before, and I was 10 meters away at a moment.. Weird. I just have to pull myself together, or it will probably happen again. I'm high value in her eyes, it shouldn't be a problem.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Alright, so I don't know much about the blueprint de-coded yet. I just know that it is something you have to watch. It's a lot of important information packed together. It's like the deep stuff of what is commonly preached around here. It's like Pook and beyond. And it's a dvd. 20 hours I believe.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/77631
Sounds like pretty interesting stuff, how do I get my hands on it? I read on the post that it costs 500 bucks, i'd rather get it for free ;o

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Sounds like pretty interesting stuff, how do I get my hands on it? I read on the post that it costs 500 bucks, i'd rather get it for free ;o
I sent you a PM. I'm currently downloading it, but its going like REEAAAL slow. Max has been 8 kb/s so far. 1 1/2 week left. yay. It claims its gonna take 2 years at times. FML.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rememberance day

As I am writing this, people are falling in combat, dying in vain, for their country and for what they believe in. Most of these people has got my respect.

On a lighter note, also, as we speak, my blueprint download is at 27.5%, its gonna be slow I think, too many people downloading! Can't wait to see it tho.

WORKOUTS.

Wanted to add to the last workout post that pullups are wide-grip and EZ bar works the bicep and brachalis mucle.

Man, I think I have to cut out my back workout and replace it for quite a while... I have a muscle injury in my upper back. It's on the left shoulderblade, at various parts. Just stings when I use the muscle, especially during my back workout. Have had it for 1.5 months now. Thought it would go away, I even had a break for 1 1/2 weeks + 1 1/2 week of no back workouts. It seems like it's getting worse. Any help anyone?

Got loads of tests for next week. I gotta work on getting my homework done in good time. I suck at that.

HB Cloud is coming over tomorrow, she's bringing condoms :)
If you want to contribute; feel free to tell me what you would do or any kinds of tips. All feedback is appriciated.
So what I think I'll do is pick her up by security (It's an estate, but we're not that rich), make out ofc whenever I feel like it, some wall slam if I find any walls. Gonna lead her around the area, get to the park and see if I can make it happen there. Cause my parents are home.. and how cool wouldn't it be to fvck a girl in a jungle gym? Or atleast in a park :)
Also got some stuff to do at my house, like playing guitar and sh1t.
-EDIT: She's on her period. MEH. I guess it's alright, it's supposed to be raining, and my parents are home. Would've been a hard close anyway. But I'm still seeing her.

The last stuff I wrote here are more for you guys than for me. It's a journal/FR, so I'll probably continue writing somewhat like this.

Last edited:

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
The blueprint was awesome. It will change you. You won't notice it at first, but when you do, you'll know.

It's gonna take about 20 hours to listen to though. And don't worry about listening to the last tape, it's just an ad for more stuff.

And good luck with your lady. :)

I don't know about the park, dude. If it's her first time, she's gonna be nervous as it is. Maybe try somewhere a bit more private until later if you can.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Yeah!!!!

MrP said:
The blueprint was awesome. It will change you. You won't notice it at first, but when you do, you'll know.

It's gonna take about 20 hours to listen to though. And don't worry about listening to the last tape, it's just an ad for more stuff.

And good luck with your lady. :)

I don't know about the park, dude. If it's her first time, she's gonna be nervous as it is. Maybe try somewhere a bit more private until later if you can.
Thanks man, didn't read it before now tho. She's experienced, I'm the inexperienced one. So for anyone that haven't had sex yet, or anything for that matter, and are scared.. All I can say is JUST DO IT, faster the better. It is going to be bad, but it's not important. You'll catch up quick.

So back to my FR... **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my V-card
Sex isn't that great, atleast not the first time, for me.

She showed up at 5:30, being late, which is a very common trait here in SA. I lead her by hand through the security and stuff. The mood isn't quite set for anything sexual yet, so I just show her the neightborhood while touching different parts of her body. That stuff. Lead her to the park, played around, made out a little bit. There was a hillsong concert in the school right next to me, I'm not christian, but I love their music. She was to shy to check it out, so I went without her. haha. It was a mens only! Had to go back to her tho, it wasnt free.
So we get to my house and do some normal stuff for 10 minutes. I teach her a bit guitar, play some, meet my parents, then we go to my room. Very soon, we're in my bed, she made it easy. I think girls will when they are attracted to you. It get like really awkward at times. Of course Im too pumped to ever think that, so she never gets the feelng, but the events were. I think the first time you have sex IS going to be awkward. You have no idea what to do. We seriously made out for almost 10 minutes, before anything real went down. It was kinda hard to get a comfy possition. So eventually, I start rubbing her pvssy, thru her thights. To make a long story short, after a while, after getting my hand taken away from underneath her thights etc, I get up, take of my shirt, put on a condom, jump in and put the dune ontop. Finally something goes down. Guys, that pvssy felt very different that I imagined. I didn't even find her ****, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKILLS I'VE GOTTEN FROM PORN!? Yeah. She failed at giving hand. She's experiened tho. Eventually, she helps me put it in, and I start doing my thing. I think I lasted for about 7 minutes. Its really not that hard. Just gotta work my skills. Didn't pull out during, just stopped doing it, and started again, it worked fine. Lots of making out happening during. She didn't come, but she fvcking bit me! haha. I truly wonder how it feels for a girl. I didn't feel too much. We cuddle quite a bit afterwards. I'm getting good at kissing.
The rest of the night isn't so special really, it's a repeat if I wrote it here, but I'm doing really well. This sh1t is natural. She rated the sex 4 out of 10, but we agreed that I would get pro in no time, I just needed practice.
Nothing else to tell really. You can pull it off, no limit to how bad you do it. I promise you, the foreplay was not smooth at all, I think the sex will get better tho. Shame that I lost my copy of 'the Sex God method'

And I also got my midterms report today. 3 point FVCKING 48! DAMN, I'm too close!
Cheers guys!