Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice in a ****ty relationship (kinda)

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Don Juans I went against what you guys said about this girl I know (stupid me). There's this girl I have been friends with this year and just now realized she's kind of psycho, I made the mistake of going on a few "dates" with her and now she expects a relationship.

I made the mistake of telling this girl that I have a friend (another girl I kinda like and who's moving away due to graduating high school and what not). I told her that i'm going to miss this friend a lot and that I wish I could have gotten to know her better, and she didn't react well to hearing this.

anyways I want OUT how can i ease myself out of this **** without hurting her I don't really give a **** about having her as a friend anymore because she's just way to damn clingy.

PLEASE HELP ME

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, you seriously cant come up with a solution? its so damn easy.

Tell her "look i dont want to be friends anymore, youre too clingy and I dont like you"

BE HONEST.

She will be hurt but she will realize what is wrong with her and maybe decide to become a better person.

How did all of us don juans become don juans? BY BEING HURT. (more often than not, thats the case)

A little dose of pain is GOOD.

If you beat around the bush and come up with a easy way to let her down she will 1) most likely still come after you and 2) not realize that she's annoying and continue her poo behaviour

Why would you be anything other than honest. I dont understand?

Well thats what I would do. But I am kind of an a$$hole. Although I believe you are doing her a good deed by being brutally honest, that way she can go home and be introspective and maybe change her ways, and get out of this weird pattern that she is in of clingy/annoyingness.

I dont know, maybe my advice is too logical.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, Narcissist

I broke things off this morning with the girl
seriously any girl who tweets **** about you saying stuff like "I will destroy you emotionally".
Is someone I don't need to be around for sure. She thanked me for telling her now, I know she's hurting pretty badly and i felt kinda bad for doing this but seriously that tweet is all I need to keep in the back of my mind.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you are going to ask a girl out for the first time, ask yourself the following questions: (A) Is this a keeper? (don't worry about this until you are 30), (B) Is she psycho? (C) Is this really a girl with 2 X-chromosomes? (those that have been around for a while know what I am talking about).

If she is (B) or (C), do not proceed. Run fast.