Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chronicles of BPH

NorweiganDJ's doin it, so I might as well do it. Plus I hear journaling helps your inner game so I guess I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

First a little backstory...

I'm a 16 year old junior, turning 17 in 2 months, attending a small high school in the state of Delaware. I am almost 6 feet tall and I weigh 162lbs, which is about 40lbs in gains since I started working out about a year and a half ago. I'm a very attractive guy, which plays out into one of my goals. I have an amazing smile due to having had braces and sticking to my habit of brushing my teeth every night and most mornings. I have semi-long surfer-style brown hair to go along with my light bronze tan and my lean 6-pack. I'm also a very smart guy, I've had straight A's and B's all my life and have never failed, skipped, or had trouble in any class. One of my bad habits is that I'm an avid gamer and I often retreat to my Xbox 360 whenever I have downtime or become bored. I think this is largely because I'm a completionist and feel the urge to milk a game for everything I can get out of it.

Now for some girl history...

All throughout middle school I was scrawny and smart, which led to me being perceived as gay. As a result, I got no girls, never kissed, and never had a girlfriend or date. I was made fun of by most of the more popular guys and never developed a very good social circle. This trend continued into my freshmen year, the only thing new about high school was who these popular guys were.

But before my sophomore year I started reading about Pick-Up on a high school board. Then I experienced an EPIPHANY...

I transferred to a different high school and joined my first afterschool sport, football, met the guy who's now my best friend, Sharif, and made friends with several other guys on the team. During preseason I went to a PAL dance and had my first kiss, which was a makeout with a cute girl named Mackenzie. This was shortly followed by my first girlfriend, Valerie, who I met at some of the football preseason practices (we would later break up and she would begin dating a guy who would get her pregnant and have her daughter 9 months later...go figure).

I started getting good with girls, I began destroying my approach anxiety, I escalated smoother, and I had more social value with all my friends from the team. My highest point came last summer when I was sarging a boardwalk near my hotel on our family's annual vacation. I approached and closed 3 of the hottest girls I'd seen, 3 nights in a row, each ending with a delicious make-out and plenty of free feels.

I still have a long way to go. I've never had sex, I've never had a BJ, I've never fingered, I've never been to a proper high school party, and I've never done anything to a girl's tits without them being clothed. But considering what I've risen from, I'm confident that I'll be able to fill the holes in my game.

Goals:

1. I want to play Varsity, and excel at each of my sports
2. I want to get straight A's and B's
3. I want to figure out what I want to do as far as college
4. I want to get my driver's license
5. I want to get a summer job
6. I want to expand my social circle and get invited to a proper high school party
7. I want to break into the modeling industry
8. I want to find a good wingman to sarge with
9. I want to get laid
10. Refer to 9 and multiply by 100

Methods:

1. Work out, condition, exercise, and start eating a healthier diet
2. Study, make sure I stay up to date on my homework, learn math exponents
3. Search colleges by Majors, narrow down through cost and distance
4. Drive nice and safe for another 10 months
5. Apply at my local gym or ice cream shop, mow lawns for Greg
6. Make friends with people I want to be like, fun and outgoing is a priority
7. Apply at online local agencies, go see agencies that signed my cousins
8. Find a guy who's fun, athletic, and has confidence to approach and close women, somebody that I can also learn from
9. Lose my virginity, possibly to HB Sam
10. **** anything that moves

I may update these as my goals change or are reached. Otherwise I have just about everything I can think of as far as short term. So I'll start with today. Let the improvement begin!

2/19/11

So today I woke up sick as a dog...I stayed in bed for 3 hours until I was able to breathe out of my nose...

HB Sam was supposed to come over today, seeing as I'm open with my parents about my relationships and they decided they would clear the house out so we could be alone for a few hours. Of course that plan fell through, she had to babysit for her family, so she says she should be able to come over tomorrow as long as my family is able to do the same thing that they would have done today. She wants to have a casual relationship with me, and unfortunately for both of us she's worried about the fact that she's developing feelings for me...fortunately she's developing strong sexual feelings to rival her emotions.

A little backstory on HB Sam...Last year I was into her but she had a boyfriend so I never hooked up with her despite my attempt. She is now a senior. This year she has no boyfriend and is super interested in me. SHE IS PUTTY IN MY HANDS. We don't officially go out or anything, I hate being tied down. But we make out, we've gone out on a date, and we don't really "talk" to anyone, although we're both technically single. She wants to have a casual relationship with me, and unfortunately for both of us she's worried about the fact that she's developing feelings for me...fortunately she's developing strong sexual feelings to rival her emotions.

Anyway if she comes over tomorrow there's a good chance of sex, the only thing that would get in the way of this would be the fact that she's also a virgin, and might wimp out. But I'll have to wait and see...

In other news the fact that I'm so sick means I can't go out and sarge the mall liked I had planned to with my friend, so that's also on hold.

PS: Apologies for the long post and occassional large walls of text. I'll update this with the people of my life as they step into it. Good day everybody!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Good luck with your girl!
Type whatever you want in your journal, its about you, not the readers.
Great stuff.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/20/11

Woke up even sicker today...some s*** that this has to happen on a 3-day weekend.

Anyway I was waiting for HB Sam to get off work and I receive this text from her:

"Ive been thinking and feel like this isnt going anywhere and we dont really have anything in common. the spark is gone. i think we should just stay friends."

Initially I was a bit pissed off, but in the long run this makes things so much easier. HB Sam was clingy despite claiming to not want a relationship, so now I will have more room to talk to other girls without having her friends tell her about my interactions with these girls and having to listen to HB Sam's friends chew me out for it. Yes she was hot, but after I had what I believed was a sure-thing I kinda lost interest in her (that along with her zealous love for Justin Bieber and Big Time Rush), plus she was a virgin so it probably would have taken me forever to get anything out of such a relationship...

So after deliberating for 2 hours what to say to this text I replied with a cold and emotionless "Ok", thus ending whatever we considered to be a relationship.

In other news due to my sickness I wasn't able to go out and play football with my friend Sharif I mentioned earlier.

A little backstory on Sharif...

Sharif is a big, black, football-playing senior, he is also my best friend. Simple. When I first came to this school and joined the football team Sharif was the most helpful and upbeat guy I would meet. He's loud, he's fun, and he's a natural leader. Of all my friends, Sharif is the one I hang out with the most. His only weaknesses are that he's not overly smart and that he has a taste for white women, however his taste isn't very "refined". He is a prime candidate for a wingman.

So since I couldn't go out I simply stayed in and finished a nice good workout. The one I'm following is on ScoobysWorkshop.com, the Teen Workout, which ends with a Pure Protein bar chaser.

Debating on deleting my FaceBook after reading one of the links in f283000's signature.

Also debating on deleting my Xbox LIVE gamertag...or just playing until it expires without renewal.

Looking for some good boxing gloves online, trying to learn the fighting style and convince my parents actually let me box.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
2/22/11
In other news can anybody explain to me why half the time I try to go to this site I get errors and it doesn't load?
It has failed me the past 2 days, but just got it working. This site usually fails for a few hours a week.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/23/11

Regular school day, getting healthier.

I didn't see HB Sam today, wouldn't have made a difference, it was easy to move on from her.

HB Amanda showed some interest in me today.

Some backstory on HB Amanda...

HB Amanda is a girl who showed an interest in my during football season. She is a sophomore. HB Amanda is kind of what you expect from a slutty girl, she smokes, she drinks, and has questionable promiscuity. One thing I also noticed about her is that she occasionally lies, I remember her telling me she was a virgin in one of our phone convos then having a similar conversation where she told me she had sex last summer. Anyway I made out with her twice while she had a boyfriend, one of which is the guy that was with her up until recently. She's one of those women that isn't THAT hot, but you just have a desire to lay her because she looks like an amazing f***!

Anyway she gave me a hug and told me to text her, I told her I didn't have my phone on me and that I'd have to look for it. She kept asking me if I had found it. I had a little bit of kino and playfulness with her at the end of the day to gauge her interest, seemed good. I think one mistake that I might have made was when one of my friend's was goofing off and asked me if I'd f*** her, to which I replied "yea" right in front of him and HB Amanda. Eventually I found out that I had left the phone at home and told her to text me, she said "maybe" and smiled.

I have yet to text her and she has yet to text me, I'm letting her come to me, because I ran this situation through one of my buddies is good with women and he told me she may just be craving attention because her boyfriend broke up with her and she no longer gets it from him. Feel free to leave your opinions on this little situation.

In other news I changed my workout to something more grueling, I was only able to do 3 of 4 sets. Doing 8 underhand AND overhand pull-ups was so tough that I wasn't able to go past 5 reps on the 3rd set during the underhand...I guess I'll have to ease my way into this new routine.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you think is best with Amanda.
What's your workout, and how long breaks do you have?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution is probably longer breaks. If you take longer breaks, then your muscles can recoup and you are able to do more reps -> more muscle. Like doing squats. You might need up to 10 minute breaks on really heavy weights.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/24/11

So today I made out with HB Amanda. I told her to get out of class and come to the spot where we had previously made out. I remember the first thing she told me was "I'm not kissing you", but that turned into a few good long kisses so this is a perfect case where a girl's actions don't match her words.

Anyway I told her to text me tonight, so I'll be waiting to see if that happens and if it does I'll be editing this post to bring it more up-to-date on what goes on in our little convo.

You might need up to 10 minute breaks on really heavy weights.
You should be going for decent reps on a nice heavy weight rather than few reps on insanely high weight...thus you should never need breaks that long

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
2/24/11
You should be going for decent reps on a nice heavy weight rather than few reps on insanely high weight...thus you should never need breaks that long
All rep ranges are good for different purposes, I wouldn't disqualify some. Personally I go down to 5RM, and vary my rep range a bit. You can gym for 75 min before your cortisol levels rise above testosterone and GH levels, so you got time.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/25/11

Sorry guys I know it's technically the 26th right now haha

Anyway HB Amanda came up and gave me a hug, didn't text me last night. I told her to some see me again today, she told me she doesn't want to kiss me and that she's sorry, so if anything else comes from that it'll have to be on her account.

Just finished a workout, the new routine is a real strain on my body, feels good.

Really on the edge of deleting my facebook after having read the link in f28300's signature, the only thing stopping me is uncertainty and the fact that I want to keep certain friends when I do, I'm afraid of being out of the loop.

Completely unrelated, there's a song I heard on the radio, I'm dying to know what it's called. It's like a repetitive tune played by either a violin or harmonica in a nice rhythm, I believe it's technically hip hop. It sounds almost like an Irish folk dance song and I don't think it has any lyrics. I know this is the vaguest description in the world but if anybody has a clue what I'm talking about please tell me what it's called.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/26/11

This was one of the most boring days of my life. My mom was out with my sister and my dad was getting work done all day so I had nowhere to go...

I ended up going on a 2-mile jog with my brother which was nice, cold as hell though when you're only wearing a thermal and basketball shorts.

I'll probably end up going to the mall tomorrow to do some approaches...I don't expect to see many cuties because my mall has an under 18 rule where you have to be accompanied by an adult...plus it's always empty on Sunday.

I'm on the very edge of deleting my facebook in after reading f283000's signature...I just need something to finalize it, a final thought or opinion.

I read some of the topics in the Archive subforum on this site, cool stuff, I picked up some potential openers and learned how to detect a come-on.

Also...
Also, i think that song might be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy2nBvtkgyE let me know haha
Yes, that was it! Thank you dude, I'm addicted to the accordion choruses!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
2/26/11
I'm on the very edge of deleting my facebook in after reading f283000's signature...I just need something to finalize it, a final thought or opinion.
Seriously dude, dont do it. Facebook helps me a lot with girls, you could even say it has got me laid.
Tons of people I know of use facebook with positive results. Especially in high school and COLLEGE is facebook extremely useful. You can make facebook work for you.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/27/11

Today was lame, pretty boring, looking forward to next weekend.

Went for another 2-mile jog. It kills me every time, I'm not out of shape in the least but I have the crappiest endurance ever...

I went to the mall to do some approaches and that also turned out terribly. I went at 5PM, not knowing the mall closes at 6PM on Sundays. Anyway I only made one approach and it showed just how awkward my daygame is:

Me: Excuse me but I bet you have a great smile
HB: Huh?
Me: I said I bet you have a nice smile...
HB: Oh
Me: You gonna smile?
HB: *halfway smiles*
Me: Ahh see I was right
HB: *starts slowly walking away*
Me: So how's it goin?
HB: Good (in a quiet voice)

Yea it was a total failure, I'm surprised I sank that low considering how good I was at sarging the boardwalk at the beach. Ah well, still have a long way to go.

Any suggestions on something to do to improve myself? The mall has very few hot chicks.

I recently deleted all my profile information on Facebook, still seriously thinking about deleting the Facebook as a whole.

EDIT: Just deleted my Facebook...woo!!!

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/28/11

Today was ok, some interesting stuff to talk about nonetheless...long read ahead...

First let's start with HB Amanda. I texted her about coming to see me today after seeing her in the hallway. She told me no because I make her kiss, I kept telling her I didn't make her do anything and this is what she sent back:

"You kinda did, hahah. You have a way of getting me to kiss you, its cute. But I can't, it's not what I want. Me & ryan just broke up & I need my time."

Feel free to tell me what you think of that, it's flattering but it seems like she's BSing me.

In other news I had a great workout today, had about 30 football players in there due to the coach giving us a meeting basically telling us to get ourselves together. I'm in least need of such motivation.

I have high blood pressure...go figure. Have an appointment with a cardiologist tomorrow before volleyball's first practice so that kinda sucks...

There is a dance at a nearby high school on March 4th. I'm doing everything in my power to go. Why? Because this school is known for having the hottest student body in the district. So I'm trying to put together a little plan to get myself a guest form and tickets to do to this thing, I really won't settle for not being able to go. I'm looking forward to this, I have some of the best dancefloor game around, despite lacking in other areas that need improvement.

Watched a bunch of RSD Tim after checking out NorwegianDJ's link in his latest journal post. Some very good, interesting stuff in there, I especially like the fact that he teaches how to be a natural, which I myself aspire to be. My only complaints are that I really don't get an idea of what he personally says/does when he gets the results that he does, like his one Kclose.

Downloaded a bunch of DJ Earworm's mash-up MP3s...iPod sounds hot.

Day 1 following the deletion of Facebook, doing fine, don't really miss it, it seems like the Pros vastly outweigh the Cons so I'll see how that turns out.

By the way do any of you guys know how to teach your friends about pick-up and gaming women? After watching some of these RSD videos I thought to myself "wow I wish I had friends that would do that kinda stuff". I had one good wingman who moved away, and Sharif is pretty outgoing and does well with the ladies, but otherwise I'm pretty much hung out to dry. Here are my 2 friends that really need to learn:

Kevin: Asian, semi-smart. Funny in an awkward sort of way. Terribly AFC with women, had a crush for a year and half on a girl named HB Esther, made absolutely no moves. The messed up thing is that I'm a total clown in some of my classes and she became attracted to me, I never wanted to make a move on her, she's actually quite hot for a Korean girl, very Americanized. Anyway, Kevin came up with almost every excuse for not to talk to her; "I'm not her type, shes more into you, she's a slut, I don't want to interrupt her". The list goes on and on, I even forced him to read some of the stuff on this site but he just continues to b**** and moan about how long the reads are. What's worst is that if I'm flirting with a chick and teasing her occasionally he will unknowingly kill it by saying "BPH stop being so mean to her, or stop messing with her". I keep telling him that I'll never hang out with him outside of school if he keeps acting like this.

Neel: Indian, fresh to death. Plays goalie for soccer and lacrosse, probably one of the coolest Indian guys you'd ever meet. Took his crush, HB Erin to homecoming and never balled up enough to dance with her. To this day HB Erin tells me that she still likes Neel, and despite this information he still remains too stubborn to make a move on her, doubting the possibility that this girl still likes him after how "badly" he "f***ed up" at homecoming. Claims that he gets girls at night clubs, surprisingly, he claims to not be a virgin...but I find that somewhat hard to believe.

So yea, is it possible to teach kids like this to learn about pick-up? I want to have fun friends with balls, not cowards.

There's plenty of stuff up there to get back to me about so please leave your thoughts on whatever catches your eye.

And if you were able to read this whole wall I must say...

CONGRATULATIONS, you are truly dedicated and I love you!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For HB Amanda, you should do a freeze-out. Give her less or no contact for a week. If she's attracted, she will find a way to fvck you, but a the moment she doesnt seem attracted enough.

Ive tryed teaching some of my friends about pick-up and stuff. Havent been successful yet.
It does take a lot of willpower to start doing this. Often all you get is an ego response.

When I was in Norway, I told a few friends about this. One said he didnt need it at all as he wasnt a virgin, the other two complained on the long reads, didnt bother and forgot about it.

Here in SA I luckily already have a friend thats good with girls. Another one has found the game himself and is getting into it, but I want to introduce him to natural stuff. Another one is also motivated to get good with girls, but doesnt know anything yet. Im telling him today.

I'd teach the last guy, I dont think the first one will do it.

BPH, if you read my text walls, then you are dedicated :)