Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to hang out with "popular kids"

rambo94

Reaction score
Well im not a nerd but i was never allowed out of my house so i dont know how to ask people to hang out i am working out in 2 months I shall have abs. Im doing winter track right now and I will do spring. But after talking to these kids i dont know how to hang out with them. I will get my liscenes in 2 months and mabey get a car. I want to start boxing so i might try it. My parents told me i can go out of my house once i get my liscenes. So what do i do lol. I am sorta confident. But since i dont go out I cant really talk 2 people that much about different things I have alot friends in school and one or two popular friends but I want to hang out and do stuff and get girls lol what do you recomend me to do once i get my liscenes.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off; if you want proper replies, make a proper post. You're writing a small wall, while often going off topic.

Btw, abs come in the kitchen. I'd still like you to post your workout program.

You stated your problems yourself: You dont ask people to hang out, you dont talk to people about different things, and you dont go out. Change them; don't expect different results while doing the same things.

Fruity

Reaction score
Getting abs may help your game, especially if you can gym/workout with anyone from the group you are trying to penetrate = a pretty strong masculine bond. But that wont get you friends. I have really good abs and this is all it has done for me.

Don't try and penetrate the group outright, just try and be cool and start to make friends with a couple of guys who hang out with them and are liked with them, who have common interests to you.. Get chatting about boxing, and try and join a club with them. make sure you don't seem too clingy or as if your seriously happy to suddenly be doing stuff with them, this will not work in your favor. If you are just friendly and outgoing you will go far.

Quite a lot of what you said I have experienced/experiencing, but I am sure that being good with ladies attracts male friends, too. Most boys got no game. You get game, you get girls and buddies, cos they want to hang around with you more when you have been socially-proofed not to be a loser with girls, and if you are approved by women, then hell, you're good enough for the guys' banter!

just common sense tbh!
Good Luck :)

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get in popular social groups, you have to be invited in by a member of the group. Where I'm from, our social circles are extremely tight, and social circles are formed at the early grades, so you have to hang out A LOT with the person that you'll think that'll invite you in the group.

And "working out in 2 months" is just an excuse. I can imagine you 2 month later and say "oh maybe next month". Stop making excuses for yourself. And GOD DAMN you have so many "MIGHT"s in your post. "I MIGHT THIS" ETC ETC. Stop being so weak.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to make friends with the "popular kids" is to do what the popular kids are doing. Go out for the student council, join clubs that they're in (if you don't know ASK). Join Yearbook Staff...something. Put yourself where THEY'RE at and you'll do fine. This is basic Social Circle game 101.