Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weight loss in month

arslina

Reaction score
Hey..
i just wanna know about your opinion, in a month how much weight is enough for loss..??
share your opinion

Last edited:

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your starting point. If you have a lot of fat you can afford to drop weight quicker.

I'd say 1kg a week is fine.

chath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lose up to 12lbs per week(5-6kg) during heavy cutting. I cycle 75-100 miles with just enough protein to feed my muscles, and I burn fat as energy. You need to be in ketosis. 75 miles puts me at a 4000+ kcal deficit, which translates easily to 400-500g of fat loss.

emmab1387

Reaction score
Really, is it possible to weight loss in a month !! I think it's not possible, even weight gain too ! As per my experience this process takes minimum 3-6 months.

demiwatkins

Reaction score
First of all, it's an important to for anyone to eat as healthy as possible.It will also help you considerably to lose weight gradually and naturally.

Von Huge

Don Juan
Reaction score
chath said:
I lose up to 12lbs per week(5-6kg) during heavy cutting. I cycle 75-100 miles with just enough protein to feed my muscles, and I burn fat as energy. You need to be in ketosis. 75 miles puts me at a 4000+ kcal deficit, which translates easily to 400-500g of fat loss.
You don't need to be in ketosis and if you lose 12 pounds a week, you are gonna be burning a load of muscle too.

OP: I lost 6 kilos in six weeks just by lowering my calories slightly below maintenance and by doing cardio 3-4 times a week

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only effective way to lose fat, and virtually pure fat, quickly is via Alternate Day Fasting due to the huge spike in growth hormone which mobilizes fat for energy in the short term and protects muscle. Up to 90% of the weight you lose will be fat, far above any other method which at best is 50% fat, 50% muscle.

I've dropped 8-10 lbs a week at the start and 4-5 lbs on a continual basis is good depending on how much you have to lose. I also had a no holds bar cheat day once a week to boost leptin levels back up and ended up down 35 lbs in 9 weeks, and that included only losing about 4 lbs the last 2.5 weeks...

Other than that you basically have to be happy with losing muscle at the same time due to the hormonal environment your body is in...

Best advice either way is lift heavy to preserve as much muscle as possible

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von Huge said:
You don't need to be in ketosis and if you lose 12 pounds a week, you are gonna be burning a load of muscle too.

OP: I lost 6 kilos in six weeks just by lowering my calories slightly below maintenance and by doing cardio 3-4 times a week

You'll lose plenty of muscle doing cardio too...at least 50% of what your losing is muscle

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to walk the line of losing a good amount of weight and the point where you can easily gain it back if you push yourself too hard. 1kg a week is acceptable. I find it easier not to focus on the weight loss numbers first but actually the diet.

Currently, I have a good fruit filled shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and good normal meal for dinner (although it's become salad as I actually enjoy eating this food now). You can surprise yourself with how filling these foods can be and the amount you can consume too compared to a burger and fries. At 1 month I've lost a good 5kg and have still had the odd meal where I allowed myself to cheat but hey, we're all human :)

And I'll add once the diet is sorted, get your exercise under wraps too. Its like a secondary beneficial means of weight loss. It should never be your primary method to lose weight.

r.andy

Reaction score
Sometimes you do not need big diet plans to start loosing weight, a few small changes in your daily lifestyle can do just the trick to help you loose weight.
Here are some things you can do
Do not have cold refrigerated water, always drink lukewarm water.
Every morning, take a glass of lukewarm water; add a pinch of onion seeds and 1 tsp of honey and drink.
Exercise regularly