Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flat abs in morning, bulging stomach at night...

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I've been noticing that when I wake up in the morning, my stomach is fairly flat and my abs have decent definition. I need to work them more, but the potential is clearly there. However, by the end of the day at night, my stomach seems to naturally want to bulge out. Anyone have this problem? Know what I can do about it?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats normal, Guys in magazine shoots suck it in, bodybuilders on stage suck it in.

that bulge doesn't mean your fat, its just gravity and your organs hanging out from being in upright position all day, it would be cool if our abdominal walls could look like they stayed flex and tightened 24/7 but all muscles go soft after a few days.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would explain last night for me...cuz this morning I weighed the same haha!

O

Obbderredretw

Very good and informative exchange .. Thank you!

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It bulges out as the day goes on because you consume food and water, which are stored in your organs and subcutaneously (under the skin). Avoid foods high in sodium, and if you are that concerned, eat smaller meals.