Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping Over Rules

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any threads on here about sleeping over? Is there any sort of general advice on this topic?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever YOU like, NOT what SHE wants. Don't let her weasel her way into your life without your permission. ACTIVE permission..... YOU say yes, none of this "it just happened" and "I don't know how" sh1t.

She NEVER moves in until after you are married, and it would be best if she didn't then :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No soda after ten pm.

2. Teeth must be brushed before bed.

3. Lights out at midnight.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone always says don't let her move in unless you marry her. But these days getting married may not be the best idea. I use cohabitation IN PLACE of marriage. No need to sign a government contract with her so she can screw you whenever she likes

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Waking up,
All the above sounds good...Sodbuster is right about doing it YOUR way...If you want to go home after the deadly deed,then go!...Weazelling her way into your life is an amusing and apt description LOL!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep I agree with Sodbuster and Scaramouche. Do things your way. After all that is what has escaped men over the years.