Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need to get roasted

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this sick obsession with my ex wife. I want to fvck her brains out. I did it at the beginning of the divorce process. She has all this slut traitss that drive me crazy. And I'm not optionless. Right now she doesn't want to because she don't want to cheat on her new beta. What's wrong with me?

yun-j

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bet she is ****ing someone else alongside beta husband.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no self respect. Grow a pair of balls. If you had more options, you wouldn't even consider your ex-wife.

You like having hot sex but do you realize what it's doing to you? It's driving you crazy. Go ghost ASAP.

She's worthless and if you keep it up, you're proving yourself to be worthless as well.

None of us on SoSuave can help you with this one. You have no willpower.

Time to make some major changes.

Eco-J

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just routine "you don't know what you've got til it's gone" psychology making you think you can't live w/o fvcking her now. There's a reason you're getting divorced - life wasn't so great with her. If you have other options, take advantage of them. Fvcking someone else is the best way to not think about fvcking her.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming the new guy isn't her affair partner its only a case of any port in a storm for her. Interchangeable commodity packaged provider.
You're making the mistake of assuming she's "happy". Its an act. There is no happy for women like this. She's secure, and that's as good as it gets.

You also need to know, it's over with her for you. The sooner you truly realize that the better off you'll be. I don't personally think you can rush it. But yes go bang some women. Don't knock anybody up.

The red pill really does suck when you start thinking about all the money, emotions, time, resources you wasted. Still the toughest part for me.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Assuming the new guy isn't her affair partner its only a case of any port in a storm for her. Interchangeable commodity packaged provider.
You're making the mistake of assuming she's "happy". Its an act. There is no happy for women like this. She's secure, and that's as good as it gets.

You also need to know, it's over with her for you. The sooner you truly realize that the better off you'll be. I don't personally think you can rush it. But yes go bang some women. Don't knock anybody up.

The red pill really does suck when you start thinking about all the money, emotions, time, resources you wasted. Still the toughest part for me.
You seem to now "their kind". It's conforting to know that there is no happiness for women like she.
Fortunately I can't knock anybody, already have a vasectomy.
Thnk you for your comment.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sexual desire for your ex will pass.

Fvck other chicks.

The longer you wait, the longer you will be stuck in this rut.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Powersurgeon said:
I have this sick obsession with my ex wife. I want to fvck her brains out. I did it at the beginning of the divorce process. She has all this slut traitss that drive me crazy. And I'm not optionless. Right now she doesn't want to because she don't want to cheat on her new beta. What's wrong with me?
Nothing is wrong with you, you are a typical heterosexual man lol. Since when does loving good sex indicate there's something wrong with you?

There's this notion from "internet seduction gurus" that a guy should be able to just GET OVER his ex-girlfriend or ex-wife, etc.

Here's the hard reality, sometimes you will never "get over" a person. Sometimes you will look back on your life and realize that you had a good chick and fvcked it up. Or you will look back and realize that XYZ chick gave you the best sex you ever had but you didn't appreciate it at the time in particular.

I still think about my exs lol. There's this one in particular I wish I can go back and fvck just one more time because there's been no chick since then that have provided such a good experience. Unfortunately that won't happen because she hates me, worse than people hate Hitler lol.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hates you "worse than people hate Hitler"??? Lol!!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man....I get you. Sometimes there is something about some women, that just flat turns you on. I had an ex like that....the one that broke me and got me to this site. I got a hard-on just looking at her. She was sh*t in every other facet of her life, but d*mn she had sex appeal.

It's just one more temptation in a long line. Just rub one out and hopefully it goes away.